WAR Crunch Time

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not even hustle sat on 100k/100k stacks in their few targets (kingraz is mostly BL, so hes running his mouth when he has 0 impact whatsoever on the war) and then hit the externals to make fun of us while his tribemates got catted. This is actually a new lvl of silly!

Black hammer probably has 100 vils without farms or smithys now, the climb has several, yaghurt didnt dodge so lost all his nukes and got catted up. This poor fool probably sees his tribemates log in and debate hitting delete so hes trying to drum up some excitement as he sits BL and stacks his fronts with 100k/100k so he cant be touched and his tribemates burn. Very definition of a BL noob that shouldve been internalled early world unfortunately. I doubt the FL appreciates the mouthyness as they just dodged thousands of nukes letting their villages get smacked.
@One-Punch Man

I get that you need to try and save some face. I really do. But there's the right way to do it, and the cringe-worthy way.

So, let's clear up why we dropped diplomacy.
  • Munch think it is acceptable to leak information from diplomacy rooms to other tribes
  • Munch were told we don't trust Run and don't want any information being given to them, and Munch agreed to this but then kept sharing conversations between Munch and Cicada
  • Munch leadership are unreliable and unpredictable
  • Munch avoided any challenging war. You recruited Pain, you backstabbed Nomex and you waited until SINTM and Cicada were fighting JheeeZ and saw JheeeZ beginning to falter before you finally decided to join in. And only then because Voyage told you, if Munch attack JheeeZ will hit delete.

Let's be honest here, you guys were not going to stay boxed out by two allies, you had to drop one of them, and given your relationship with the spanish it was going to be Munch.

When it comes to the success of the op, i'd say that the ODD/ODA ratio does favour Cicada a bit, but it isn't bad for Munch. As for catting the midline , nothing really special in that.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Couldnt get stacks or you just have not team friendly players?View attachment 5628View attachment 5629View attachment 5630
while this is going on WB made their move against Crunch, Cicada do you always need help in wars?

these are war stats WB and Crunch

Side 1:
Tribes: WB
Side 2:
Tribes: CRUNCH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Difference: 308,662

chart

Can't you win against Crunch and Krunch fair and square?

Cicadas manipulation against tribes at its finest

Last edited:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
while this is going on WB made their move against Crunch, Cicada do you always need help in wars?

these are war stats WB and Crunch

Side 1:
Tribes: WB
Side 2:
Tribes: CRUNCH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Difference: 308,662

chart

Can't you win against Crunch and Krunch fair and square?

Cicadas manipulation against tribes at its finest

Yeah no, totally. They definitely asked WB to use their scariness to force Crunch to donate those villages.
1600089195989.pngHow do you keep finding out all these secret things about world 112?

Obviously, it refers to the inventory item "Good Connections", which gives you a 25% warehouse capacity boost. This is very important for Crunch members to use on as many villages as possible, as it gives Cicada more resources to farm.

Ohhhh, thanks for explaining it for me!

kingraz

Reaction score
For as upset as you are we still love you for you. Don't deny our love.

The amount of red iron hit bu*t hurt I see is skyrocketing. I just wrote a line with humor, I see loads and loads of red rear ends popping from Duke's of common sense gang :D

Not even hustle sat on 100k/100k stacks in their few targets (kingraz is mostly BL, so hes running his mouth when he has 0 impact whatsoever on the war) and then hit the externals to make fun of us while his tribemates got catted. This is actually a new lvl of silly!

Black hammer probably has 100 vils without farms or smithys now, the climb has several, yaghurt didnt dodge so lost all his nukes and got catted up. This poor fool probably sees his tribemates log in and debate hitting delete so hes trying to drum up some excitement as he sits BL and stacks his fronts with 100k/100k so he cant be touched and his tribemates burn. Very definition of a BL noob that shouldve been internalled early world unfortunately. I doubt the FL appreciates the mouthyness as they just dodged thousands of nukes letting their villages get smacked.

Dude if ppl have 2nd grade common sense. They would know a player can't have front line everywhere. Especially near a former ally drooped their pants and changed another. It is a part of game and there's nothing wrong in changing colours. At least chin up and take some humor? I m having super fun as one line triggered a group of school kids

Nah, why don't you continue to make stuff up about something you weren't involved in? When the world is over we can reminisce about the good times, and maybe then we'll trade stories. Then you can tell us all about the Pain war - that one didn't have too much discussion here on the externals.

You are on sone leaf here :)

Anyway I like your confidence. We ll have coffee with each other one way or another. Don't keep crying that I din send or my baby nare din send any. Take whatever comes your way mate. We'll serve with Love :)

Dearest kingraz. I feel like you haven't understood the entire purpose of our opening attacks. Please indulge me whilst I attempt to give you an education :oops:

We had no intention of running a timed operation in our first wave like we have on JheeeZ ops. JheeeZ were an exceptional tribe and required a different approach to what we felt was needed against Munch and Run.

Instead, we realized we were rather short on resources and farms to loot. We'd accidentally nobled them all! :eek:

So, we are on the hunt for new farms. We may decide to noble them too but may or may not bother immediately. Run has certainly been superb at providing us with our farming resources today - for which I thank you all!

View attachment 5614

And then...of course...farms do not need to have level 30 farms. What a waste! So, dear fellow, we have removed those farm levels as we prefer farming where troops cannot be easily built.

View attachment 5617

So, in answer to your comment initial comment, Kingraz...

Had you been a truly frontline player in either Munch or your toy tribe of Run, you would have likely felt a slightly different experience. Should you have been a considerate enough team member to put a chunk of that insanely large amount of defense in your handful of villages anywhere near Cicada in other Munch or Run villages, perhaps they would have some buildings still standing too :)

View attachment 5618

But I guess that rank 85 supporter of the day is there for a reason :eek:

I can trash-talk too ;)

Dearest OLS,

Thanks for your huge para which I din read. I am sure you must have written something awesome as I saw couple pics while scrolling. I just mocked humorously with one line. Your big passage proves that I have done a good job on externals. Please use some ice if peeps in your camp have some red rears.

With love,
Kingraz

Fyi for ppl getting all worked for sarcasm or jokes. If you think we don't respect Cicada you are wrong. We do where they deserve, but just because you guys are #1 doesn't mean anything ppl vomit is gold nor any word uttered is true.

Any of the top 5 tribe members can win from current scenario with various possibilities. Neither did I constitute K/Crunchers are God nor said Cicada as trash. I'm just amused at number of ppl getting butthurt for a single line. Grow up guys, we ain't fighting in real life. It is a virtual game and it's rather simple. You either win or lose, as basic as that.

Hilarious to see ppl preaching their strategy of this game like they saved earth from multiple aliens with their awesome brains.

Stay healthy
Kingraz

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Fyi for ppl getting all worked for sarcasm or jokes. If you think we don't respect Cicada you are wrong. We do where they deserve, but just because you guys are #1 doesn't mean anything ppl vomit is gold nor any word uttered is true.

Any of the top 5 tribe members can win from current scenario with various possibilities. Neither did I constitute K/Crunchers are God nor said Cicada as trash. I'm just amused at number of ppl getting butthurt for a single line. Grow up guys, we ain't fighting in real life. It is a virtual game and it's rather simple. You either win or lose, as basic as that.

Hilarious to see ppl preaching their strategy of this game like they saved earth from multiple aliens with their awesome brains.

Stay healthy
Kingraz

When the person who got trolled the last few pages tries to save face.......sad display kingraz just leave the forums to the experts you have a lot of learning to do.

flux0rx1

Reaction score
All I know is cicadia is trash. Googly been trying to be good for years, still not respected. Try and be a
Good duke like Chris and Sam. Classic 2 champions! Nubcake. Also Dawolf, you should change name to DaCub cause you a baby

Last edited by a moderator:

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dude if ppl have 2nd grade common sense. They would know a player can't have front line everywhere. Especially near a former ally drooped their pants and changed another. It is a part of game and there's nothing wrong in changing colours. At least chin up and take some humor? I m having super fun as one line triggered a group of school kids

It's funny... the only person liking your crazy, unintelligible posts are Mr. Hustle... Take hint my dude, stop posting.

1600134762470.png

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yea, bully other players LordWARD bully them Ingame is this your way of showing your true self, if you don't get the villages you want you bully them?

Is this CICADAs morale code, is this their spiritual compass

Kinggraz is making a stand against your betrayal, i think he is one of the players who clearly see your pathetic objectives

kingraz

Reaction score
Ouch, Cicada trying to show their sarcasm in bulk, suggesting me to stop posting or learn the game. How further into are you guys into game? The more replies I am getting the further validation you guys are giving. Try keeping your fingers off your keyboard. I neither gloated with hallucination that I am great nor said you guys are trash - "Read this simple line written in plain English". I am trolling you guys on common sense of 3rd grade, keep posting fellas. Show how intelligent you guys are.

With respect to me posting or replying back- Of course it is fun to deal with people who are delusional in a virtual game, especially when they cant take some humour. There is no harm spending 10 minutes here lol. Few people get triggered easy.

Keep going mates, I encourage you guys to show your roasting skills further, there were few good ones too. I can see things getting dark red :)
Do not expect a reply soon. I would rather reply when I have time or enough replies posted :) - If you guys are eagerly waiting for a reply please PM me in game. Or lets see if you guys have decent self control to stop getting trolled for the lame replies or troll me by not replying (Have given you options guys). Either way it is fun, I encourage you for the entertaining path though :D

Last edited: