Final-v2.png

-----------
TL;DR Version:

https-i-ibb-co-j4s-F4d-W-5satr.png

Nooooooooob.png

Last edited:

Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
Grace period is a interesting way to say the time taken to write a decent forum declaration,

Good luck to all <3 should be interesting

rick.jpg

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So this is the last chance to stop cicada to win the world. Lets see what happens.

i bet some leadership in other tribes already got spots in cicada so crunch will not recieve any help & cicada wins.

Have fun though

Reaction score
i bet some leadership in other tribes already got spots in cicada so crunch will not recieve any help & cicada wins.

Have fun though

How much are we talking? Because I'd be pretty confident in taking you up on that ;).

Sounds a bit like paving the way to excusing a loss more than anything else. Time will tell.

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Do you see any jheez members in cicada cuz i think we ate them. RIP Jheez you will be missed

Hopefully munch/run can provide a similar fighting spirit.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cicada getting in on the backstabbing action :eek:
That's a pretty generous definition of backstabbing. I hope in that definition you include your own tribe's leadership attempting to get neighboring tribes to jump us - while we had an alliance, no less. That seems awfully like backstabbing to me.

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
That's a pretty generous definition of backstabbing. I hope in that definition you include your own tribe's leadership attempting to get neighboring tribes to jump us - while we had an alliance, no less. That seems awfully like backstabbing to me.
I love you guys! Always standing on the moral high ground posting all these accusations without posting any evidence :rolleyes: