WAR Crunch Time

kingraz

Reaction score
Didn't you post saying something was too long to read on the last page? And no pictures. Sheesh.

Can you give me a tl;dr of the above post? I got bored after the 2nd sentence!

Lol tit for tat? No originality even in roasting :cool:? I did not ask you or request you to read or feel entertained :p
Got bored? Kindly don't read or reply to my replies. I am sorry for your boredom ;) - Case solved right? :D Finished in 2 sentences for you my friend :D

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do not expect a reply soon. I would rather reply when I have time or enough replies posted :) - If you guys are eagerly waiting for a reply please PM me in game. Or lets see if you guys have decent self control to stop getting trolled for the lame replies or troll me by not replying (Have given you options guys). Either way it is fun, I encourage you for the entertaining path though :D

Nekk minnit responds to Googly after 10 minutes.

JUsT a TrOLL bRO

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Didn't you post saying something was too long to read on the last page? And no pictures. Sheesh.

Can you give me a tl;dr of the above post? I got bored after the 2nd sentence!
Another Blah blah post by these noobs, your so greedy with villages, now your tribe is resorting to insulting Kingraz, I think CICADAs greed has met its match, the world will join together and fight the mighty and backstabbers Cicada

kingraz

Reaction score
Hows everyones days going? Lets not get dragged into all the venom. Kingraz is trolling, hustle is well....hustle. and most of cicada/most if krunch have won or played together before and have mutual respect for the others capabilities. Dont let the trolls get everyone all venomous. Be a fun war

Finally someone sensible. Just coz I am triggering few ppl in Cicada, dont think I dont respect them :) - I myself have played with few of you guys with the same account and other accounts in past.

If Cicada can actually check my comments removing the instant urge to react. I haven't told much negative about the tribe ingame, except that they have not won wars alone (which can be debatable, I can be wrong or right). No matter Jheeez or Pain or PMS or WB or you guys, havent trash talked anyone of the mentioned tribes. All these comments (personal/gameplay/forum) coming from your camp for a single original line just amuses me. Did not tell one single player they are bad no matter how hard they are trying to pull me ;) - lets check the manners of the others :)

@Sinful Angel - Dear Angel- perfect example of "Pot calling the kettle black" - As I said I am all in for fun and I might or might not reply soon, if you guys feel it is lame or intelligent, please keep your fingers in check :)

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Finally someone sensible. Just coz I am triggering few ppl in Cicada, dont think I dont respect them :) - I myself have played with few of you guys with the same account and other accounts in past.

If Cicada can actually check my comments removing the instant urge to react. I haven't told much negative about the tribe ingame, except that they have not won wars alone (which can be debatable, I can be wrong or right). No matter Jheeez or Pain or PMS or WB or you guys, havent trash talked anyone of the mentioned tribes. All these comments (personal/gameplay/forum) coming from your camp for a single original line just amuses me. Did not tell one single player they are bad no matter how hard they are trying to pull me ;) - lets check the manners of the others :)

@Sinful Angel - Dear Angel- perfect example of "Pot calling the kettle black" - As I said I am all in for fun and I might or might not reply soon, if you guys feel it is lame or intelligent, please keep your fingers in check :)

Just playing with you mate. All respect for Crunch here. You all made it this far for a reason. Shame the road ends here for you though.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just playing with you mate. All respect for Crunch here. You all made it this far for a reason. Shame the road ends here for you though.

wow? are you telling us that Crunch and Krunch will be annihilated? thats so much confidence from a tribe who is always asking for help from other tribes.

Cicada tribe cant beat Jhheeeez without the help of Crunch and Krunch, now your insulting them, what did they do to deserve this?

CICADA is always full of themselves they are tricksters , liers, pathetic manipulaters now those who helped them are villains? F**L them, I mean Fresh them they are think they are fresh tribe

kingraz

Reaction score

Thats a naughty dig :)
The road should end one way or another for both of our tribes. Time will tell who ends with a roadblock or is there a complete diversion ahead? :) Either-way Popcorn is ready.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh wait, Lordwarts, Sinfull noob and Onelast shot for being a backstabber, ahhh I forgot about Blue noob monkey

You are all selfish, pathetic losers ingame, you played with players emotion and manipulate them for your pathetic gain

good thing Kingraz is a player who sees your deciet and lies

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ouch, Cicada trying to show their sarcasm in bulk, suggesting me to stop posting or learn the game. How further into are you guys into game? The more replies I am getting the further validation you guys are giving. Try keeping your fingers off your keyboard. I neither gloated with hallucination that I am great nor said you guys are trash - "Read this simple line written in plain English". I am trolling you guys on common sense of 3rd grade, keep posting fellas. Show how intelligent you guys are.

With respect to me posting or replying back- Of course it is fun to deal with people who are delusional in a virtual game, especially when they cant take some humour. There is no harm spending 10 minutes here lol. Few people get triggered easy.

Keep going mates, I encourage you guys to show your roasting skills further, there were few good ones too. I can see things getting dark red :)
Do not expect a reply soon. I would rather reply when I have time or enough replies posted :) - If you guys are eagerly waiting for a reply please PM me in game. Or lets see if you guys have decent self control to stop getting trolled for the lame replies or troll me by not replying (Have given you options guys). Either way it is fun, I encourage you for the entertaining path though :D

The only thing possibly troll about you is you may live under a bridge, which I find highly unlikely. As for your posts you got counter trolled so hard on your attempts to troll that its actually cause for concern. Please keep trying though I do enjoy the forums having some activity even if it is sad attempts such as yours.

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My butt hurts because the maps don't work. Think everyone is a little upset about that. And i don't even play this world.

Anyway, Jheez for the win. Stats are lies. Cicada are Spanish. Peace out. Stop crying.

kingraz

Reaction score
The only thing possibly troll about you is you may live under a bridge, which I find highly unlikely. As for your posts you got counter trolled so hard on your attempts to troll that its actually cause for concern. Please keep trying though I do enjoy the forums having some activity even if it is sad attempts such as yours.

Neither your messages are counter trolling nor they are witty. But it is ok, go on mate. Read the above two lines written by you daily to check how naive your lines are. All these when I did not even talk about you in the beginning just counter replied you :D ? You had to come and show yourself as important aint you?

Trying to troll someone who din troll you but instead got trolled with lazy choice of words? What a lazy sentence that was :D :D :D

FYI, My intent aint to troll you but have fun on forums with some wit and humour. If you understand English even moderately I have only counter trolled when some one made a lame attempt to troll. Havent said anything about your tribe offensive nor said anything about your players specifically. If you get triggered for no big reason, you need to see yourself in the mirror, slap yourself, wash your face and come back. Read the message again what I posted on which you replied, absorb and then react. If you cant have a civil discussion or be witty, then do this mud slinging on your local forums or against a mirror.

Last edited:

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Cicada are Spanish.

73bdf84e1c1bbe2f390070f48e77850f.png

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Neither your messages are counter trolling nor they are witty. But it is ok, go on mate. Read the above two lines written by you daily to check how naive your lines are. All these when I did not even talk about you in the beginning just counter replied you :D ? You had to come and show yourself as important aint you?

Trying to troll someone who din troll you but instead got trolled with lazy choice of words? What a lazy sentence that was :D :D :D

FYI, My intent aint to troll you but have fun on forums with some wit and humour. If you understand English even moderately I have only counter trolled when some one made a lame attempt to troll. Havent said anything about your tribe offensive nor said anything about your players specifically. If you get triggered for no big reason, you need to see yourself in the mirror, slap yourself, wash your face and come back. Read the message again what I posted on which you replied, absorb and then react. If you cant have a civil discussion or be witty, then do this mud slinging on your local forums or against a mirror.

Its cute that you at least keep coming back to try. If you keep it up maybe Disney will make a silly animated video of your troubles.