Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Didn't know i got internalled... RIP

509c4f6bb9b71c5d9551357942e11f12.svg

Alushu

Reaction score
... Not for long :confused:

As you can see on this graph.... Squanchy has been inactive.

View attachment 6256

Furthermore, as we investigate the conquers page, we can clearly see the internalment process has begun.

View attachment 6257

That's just wishful thinking I'm afraid. It's still very much active. The paddling the players on that account will receive if they aren't is enough motivation to keep going.
Careful now- 1 vill switch is an internal process now, yikes.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
its surprising to see where Cicada is getting its confidence, they know they could not win in 2 front war and they already know SINTM is getting hammered, Sintm tribe is in verge of collapse and only thing that can save them is support from CICADA, CRUNCH tribe is not a tribe that be easily pushed over, after betraying them and throwing their full trust on SINTM to kill PMS or BYOB or whatever they call themselves is backfiring, checking the stats, SINTM is losing ground in this war. CICADA on the other hand is congratulating itself as if they already nobled half the world.

CICADA made a mistake for them to support SINTM now all their defenses will be spread out in multiple areas therefore opening the situation that BYOB will support CRUNCH to, this will turn into a war of attrition and we all know that in war of attrition those with lots of resources win. Being realistic CICADA and SINTM will be forced to merged to create a full battle front in 2 areas South and North with this situation they can easily moved defenses in those 2 areas.

Countering this, BYOB will try fully support CRUNCH in order to stop the massive firepower of CICADA.

CICADA got skilled players playing for them, Spanish are all skilled, CRUNCH have proven they are force to be reckon with, and BYOB got lots of Veterans playing for them.

W112 is not an ordinary world,, I haven't seen a world like this since world 80, and I know some players who played that world are playing in this world.

Regardless of the stats that One last Shot is posting its irrelevant to the whole picture of the world, unless CICADA do something surprising like Nobling 1000 villas in a week, or Half of CRUNCH tribe quitting they dont have any chance on moving forward with their snail paced opp...

I have said again and again, CICADA cant do shit without any help from other tribe.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sintm tribe is in verge of collapse and only thing that can save them is support from CICADA
Are you high on illicit substances? Not only were they up against a tribe larger than them, THE LARGEST TRIBE IN THE WORLD JOINED in on the attacks.

No they aren't on the verge of collapse and Cicada's support is only there to stop the nukes of the tribe that THEY are at war with. Just thought I'd clear things up for you.

#IAmASINTMFanBoy

Last edited:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are you high on illicit substances? Not only were they up against a tribe larger than them, THE LARGEST TRIBE IN THE WORLD JOINED in on the attacks.

No they aren't on the verge of collapse and Cicada's support is only there to stop the nukes of the tribe that THEY are at war at. Just thought I'd clear things up for you.

#DoesThisMakeMeSINTMFanBoy?

Better question is why aren't you already a SINTM fanboy.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One last Shut, Promesctus, Frying pan overcooked, And Bit Dust are all the same, they have the illusion that they are helping SINTM its a way of propagating lies.

Cicadas objective is to make a meat shield out of SINTM while they War CRUNCH, they were hoping CRUNCH would grovel and surrender , they even planned of catting CRUNCH top players also they are talking to some CRUNCH members to betray their tribe but that didn't work because CICADA have shown their true colors, they are a snake.

History of CICADA have shown that they cannot win a war on their own, and they will jump on the situation where they can get free villas. For such to notch players they play like pathetic greedy pigs blaming everyone even blaming SINTM for their weakness.

SINTM will be nobled by cicada, the support that CICADA sent is just a way of appeasing them, its not really to stop any opps its just way of saying, don't quit guys, until we got enough nobles to noble you..Well if SINTM is this stupid ... oh well...have been telling the whole world all along, be carefull with CICADA, not only its leaders but also their manipulators.

Eventually CICADA will eat SINTM, some of the players of SINTM will join CICADA maybe make an academy tribe.

Its really sad that SINTM got manipulated, such a shame. But hey its CICADA, betray one, make the other one a fodder and tell the whole world that we didn't do any of that...and they create a shame campaign to make themselves look good.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One last Shut, Promesctus, Frying pan overcooked, And Bit Dust are all the same, they have the illusion that they are helping SINTM its a way of propagating lies.

Cicadas objective is to make a meat shield out of SINTM while they War CRUNCH, they were hoping CRUNCH would grovel and surrender , they even planned of catting CRUNCH top players also they are talking to some CRUNCH members to betray their tribe but that didn't work because CICADA have shown their true colors, they are a snake.

History of CICADA have shown that they cannot win a war on their own, and they will jump on the situation where they can get free villas. For such to notch players they play like pathetic greedy pigs blaming everyone even blaming SINTM for their weakness.

SINTM will be nobled by cicada, the support that CICADA sent is just a way of appeasing them, its not really to stop any opps its just way of saying, don't quit guys, until we got enough nobles to noble you..Well if SINTM is this stupid ... oh well...have been telling the whole world all along, be carefull with CICADA, not only its leaders but also their manipulators.

Eventually CICADA will eat SINTM, some of the players of SINTM will join CICADA maybe make an academy tribe.

Its really sad that SINTM got manipulated, such a shame. But hey its CICADA, betray one, make the other one a fodder and tell the whole world that we didn't do any of that...and they create a shame campaign to make themselves look good.

4qq1wx.jpg

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well truth is from what I can tell no longer being in this world. And the dynamics of the BYOB discord chat.

BYOB have shot off into the lead. I assume that's why Cicada jumped in to stack SINTM. Ofcourse not saying the change in stance of Crunch and co targeting SINTM didn't impact the decision to help.

It also is not in the best interest of Cicada to allow SINTM to continue on this decline they have found themselves in. Otherwise the world end would be a 2 vs 1. Would have to check in a couple of years if no merges or folds occur.

I do think the global war is quite even.

Side 1:
Tribes: BYOB
Side 2:
Tribes: SINTM, CdF!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 665
Side 2: 623
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,150,008
Side 2: 5,601,901
Difference: 548,107

chart

It pains me to side with Hustle lol But he's the only one defending BYOB and Crunch on co on here. With some truths in his posts.

Main truth being BYOB is winning vs SINTM and Co. No way to spin this in any other way.

Crunch also want in, being an ally to attack a front they share vs SINTM.

Cicada is winning vs Crunch and co but they can keep growth up by nobling SINTM too.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cicada only sent SINTM support when Crunch decided they didn't want to show us love anymore. ODD stats are important to you know.
apparently cicada members are slow on the understanding the dynamics of this game, This world is more of an ally world, once your show the world your true colors you can never go back.

Its true that I provoke Cicada in the externals to make a mistake, but they are making the mistakes on their own in the externals.

First is the arrogance(PRIDE), they just cannot accept that other tribes helped them during the war, ( ex. Crunch and Run Helping them, also SIntm)

Second the Lies, they just kept spewing lies one after another ( Blaming Crunch for not nobling enough villas, in truth Crunch helped them where they are now)

Third the Greed, the reason that they Declared on CRUNCH is because they want more villas ( also they blamed CRUNCH leadership for violating NAP terms which i find untrue, CICADA tribe is just plain Greedy), also I found out that they plan to noble SINTM villages in order to get to the front of BYOB, which i find suspicious also they are forcing SINTM to eat other players and Internal them so they can merge with CICADA or create an academy tribe.

CRUNCH is showing that they are a capable tribe, now CICADA is afraid that once CRUNCH helps in opps against SINTM. CRUNCH+BYOB vs SINTM , Sintm northern frontline would collapse. Therefore , CICADA now is pushing hard for support in that area, and CICADA is trying its best to make an offensive worthy of a good war. The stats that ONE LAST SHUT in is not reliable , the purpose of those stats is motivate SINTM to show that CICADA is winning the war, but the true purpose is just to delay the mass resignation surrender of SINTM against BYOB.

SINTM is crying for help, but CICADA is just laughing , CICADAs betrayal will show again in the near future