WAR Crunch Time

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Is pretty funny hustle is here trying to say were backstabbing sintm while survivants is mailing sintm duke asking why he fights for second place.

Crunch is feeling the pressure. BYOB is winning 1 vs 1 against sintm sure. But is crunch/byob winning the 2 vs 2 war against both tribes? I doubt it with our latest advancements unless you disclude druxer and the dude that the spanish killed in their first OP as a way of padding stats.

As far as the wild accusations
Time between sintm telling cicada they needed help before a cicada player came over to assist:
5 minutes

Cicada eating sintm:
Sintm has offered cicada to take villages, weve said no. We have been allied all world. We want to assist them in their war, not betray them, eat them, merge with them, or anything of the sort.

Sintm collapsing:
If you know the spanish like i do(i played 108 against them and work closely with them here), this is the stuff they live for. They like challenging wars that test what their capable of. You are correct, this is a borderline impossible war for both tribes. Our team of tribes has a significant size disadvantage to the other side. Yet both tribes have held up well and each tribes council has maintained that we will hold here until 2021 if thats what it takes.

Bottom line: were here and were ready. Thats cicada and thats sintm. When the other is struggling, the other will help. Plain and simple. If crunch/byob want a world win. It comes through us. Thats how we wanted it. The cicada/sintm alliance will rise

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is pretty funny hustle is here trying to say were backstabbing sintm while survivants is mailing sintm duke asking why he fights for second place.

Crunch is feeling the pressure. BYOB is winning 1 vs 1 against sintm sure. But is crunch/byob winning the 2 vs 2 war against both tribes? I doubt it with our latest advancements unless you disclude druxer and the dude that the spanish killed in their first OP as a way of padding stats.

As far as the wild accusations
Time between sintm telling cicada they needed help before a cicada player came over to assist:
5 minutes

Cicada eating sintm:
Sintm has offered cicada to take villages, weve said no. We have been allied all world. We want to assist them in their war, not betray them, eat them, merge with them, or anything of the sort.

Sintm collapsing:
If you know the spanish like i do(i played 108 against them and work closely with them here), this is the stuff they live for. They like challenging wars that test what their capable of. You are correct, this is a borderline impossible war for both tribes. Our team of tribes has a significant size disadvantage to the other side. Yet both tribes have held up well and each tribes council has maintained that we will hold here until 2021 if thats what it takes.

Bottom line: were here and were ready. Thats cicada and thats sintm. When the other is struggling, the other will help. Plain and simple. If crunch/byob want a world win. It comes through us. Thats how we wanted it. The cicada/sintm alliance will rise
That is the proper reply in the externals, but we know what is really happening ingame, sad to say it's all about CICADAs advantage to the world and neglecting SINTM, SINTM always has been a loyal tribe and you have given them a bad hand, instead of supporting them realistically you resorted in insults in your own chatroom, saying how weak SINTM is.

The pattern of betrayal is common to your tribe I am not surprised that your keeping this farce, your now talking to CRUNCH to backstab BYOB with that your gonna sacrifice SINTM. so when SINTM collapses your tribe will eat them.

The history of CICADA is full of betrayal, while they keep puffing their chest on how noble and trustworthy they are, they are infact a deceiver a manipulator, while this is not a friendly game. Your not here to make friends but to war, their way is backstab to win.

CICADA should change its profile to backstab to win.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
while survivants is mailing sintm duke asking why he fights for second place.

...and Survivants? :oops:

Leave my homie survivants out of this. Survivants is just passionate and has empathy and feels bad for SINTM knowing they are fighting hard but won't reach first place "from an official" stand point.

1608487901742.png

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1608831682767.png

Esteemed denizens of World 112, fallen warriors and survivors still standing proud...welcome to another edition of the Cicadian Times.

What a bonkers year it has been. Many of us turned to TribalWars to escape the tough reality of the world in which we live in, be it a pandemic, elections or Brexit. And what a fun year it has been!

The 23rd of December saw two distinctive ops.

The BYOB/Munch operation on the Spanish.

Tactics in the North appear to be relying on breaking through the South-West. Efforts in this operation really showed, and many a brave Spanish and Cicadian spearman fell in battle defending the kingdom of Spain.

Side 1:
Tribes: BYOB, MUNCH
Side 2:
Tribes: SINTM, CdF!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 23
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 200,797
Difference: 54,356

chart

The Cicada-Spanish op against Munch.

Cicada and the Spanish continue to work in tandem, hitting Munch in K45 and K46. Activity and communication issues impacted on defensive operations - particularly in the east - and are reflected in the devastating statistics.

Side 1:
Tribes: Cicada, SINTM
Side 2:
Tribes: MUNCH

Side 1:
Side 2: 31
Difference: 135

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 272,396
Difference: 1,227,780

chart

Will Munch be able to stem the tide? For now, they have 3 days to enjoy without pressure...and then war will resume!

Merry Christmas World 112 :D

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@One Last Shot... ghost, bit cloud, and kung fu did not gain any ODA this round. Tell us, have they left this cruel world?

Their ODA will show for today (as will a lot of Cicada). Attacks that were affected by lag - which is the vast majority of Cicada's attacks - will count towards today.

I can confirm that, as normal, there were no sitters used in Cicada for this op, and every account here is active ;)

kokobest

Reaction score
If you include the academies, the stats look a little better (from +6 to +17) for BYOB/Crunch, but the Cicada op is still most definitely far more successful, so congrats to Cicada. Though I've heard the advantage was gained due to a traitor, I mean if BYOB/Crunch had inside help from a Sintm member, we could probably have done the same.

Side 1:
Tribes: BOBYOB, BYOB, CRUNCH, KRUNCH
Side 2:
Tribes: SINTM, CdF!

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 40
Difference: 74

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 26
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 365,266
Difference: 702,725

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 230,597
Difference: 162,805

chart

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Cicada op is still most definitely far more successful, so congrats to Cicada. Though I've heard the advantage was gained due to a traitor, I mean if BYOB/Crunch had inside help from a Sintm member, we could probably have done the same.

Cicada sent out 500-600 trains. We gained 130+ villages because of effort, effective tactics and skill in a very well-timed operation that had several thousand attacks land in the space of 2-3 seconds :)

I doubt you'll find a single person here who would be interested enough in a quick win to get somebody in Munch to play dirty.

But if that is what you want to believe, feel free to keep insulting all the players in Munch who tried to defend so many of their tribemates. I'm sure they all appreciate one of them being labelled as a traitor :confused:

Last edited:

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cicada sent out 500-600 trains. We gained 130+ villages because of effort, effective tactics and skill in a very well-timed operation that had several thousand attacks land in the space of 2-3 seconds :)

I doubt you'll find a single person here who would be interested enough in a quick win to get somebody in Munch to play dirty.

But if that is what you want to believe, feel free to keep insulting all the players in Munch who tried to defend so many of their tribemates. I'm sure they all appreciate one of them being labelled as a traitor :confused:
What a convenient answer, I think there is no insult if its the truth, your post is still centered on your individualistic personality that you can win the world if you don't have any help.

This is another perfect example that Cicada is exploiting , they know how to use them and praise themselves as TW Gods. Cicada always, started this world with the sole purpose of playing dirty.

your hands are not clean, infact your tribemembers admitted your selfish tribes intent.

If you captured 100 + villages with help from somebody in Crunch , Im not surprised, one skill I admire in Cicada is the manipulation and they have shown it time and time again that they are good at it.

I don't think this is a celebration for your tribe, Infact it just galvanized the truth behind your tribe.

Your tribe can't do shit without any help from others.

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Jesus do you have a life

On a day in which i left my tribe to make room for a spanish player to come get help, and i had not 1 but 2 crunchers try to recruit me to crunch within 5 minutes, your accusing us of playing dirty.

Maybe crunch just opened the door to a 2 vs 2 war that they just plain arent enjoying anymore? It was silly to do, we have a much tighter alliance on our side, and the scary part about it is that theres still so much room for improvement from our alliance defensively while we are clearly annihilating crunch offensively.

Furthermore, even if there was dirty play or an inside man or whatever excuse your trying to make, it is not the fault of the tribe that exploits such a hole. It is the fault of the leadership of the tribe that it happens too. Good leaders dont deal with leaks or traitors, because all their members believe in the tribe and the system in which it uses to play.

We dont need to play dirty, we have no desire to do so. But even if we did. The ones you should look at that caused such a thing would be nate, survivants, the BYOB dukes, and every other person in a position of power in those 2 tribes. Their leadership has been blatantly pathetic and selfish.

Then again hustle, considering your real name is sam from incoming impact, you probably relate to them. No one would ever stay loyal to you in any world so your probably pretty used to blaming everything on "dirty" plays to escape the reality, your just plain not good.

However, merry christmas. Enjoy it troll :D

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some people just can't accept that one tribe is performing better than the other.

It really does show how blinded some people can be by their own stances on a war.

If the shoe was on the other foot, Cicada and Spanish wouldn't even consider making up baseless allegations of 'traitors'. We'd accept it and adjust our strategy accordingly.

Cicada doesn't use traitors. We don't need traitors. We know we are better than our enemy...and we are proving it in the only place it matters :)

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jesus do you have a life

Enjoy it troll
:D

Highlighted these post, it show how insults plays a part in their daily game, it truly reflects a players real personality and how they see other players in this world.

Some people just can't accept that one tribe is performing better than the other.

we are better

yes your tribe is better at betrayal and manipulation, while you justify these facts infact those post are all lies , shows your narration regarding this game.

Insults
Betrayal
Manipulation
Lies

these are normal in a real world, also normal in wargame, but the way its use saying that they are better ?

Better in what BlueMonkey and Oneshot? Egotism in the game, is this the true reflection of your tribes gameplay using traitors?

Even using Jesus in his post, what kind of a player are you this is just a game.

Cicada doesn't use traitors? Can't admit the fact the your tribe is traitors in itself, the proof is the betrayal of Crunch and the Betrayal of warpigs, including the sacrificial lamb of SINTM

These are all facts, players in this world can see how you guys really are

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Better in what BlueMonkey and Oneshot?

Great question - I'm so glad you asked :D

That is a long list, so I'll bullet point for ya.
  • Ingame skills offensively
  • Ingame skills defensively
  • Internal communication
  • Warfare tactics
  • Diplomacy (as no matter how hard you/Survivants try, our Spanish alliance continues to get tighter and tighter)
  • Activity
  • Addressing internal activity
  • Coordination
  • Teamwork
I'm sorry we rejected your application, 'Hustle', as it does genuinely to have really ruined your year given you still feel so bitter that you have an urge to come here time and time again.

This is just a game, so maybe chill out a bit and move on :p

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
However, merry christmas. Enjoy it troll :D

Highlighted these post, it show how insults plays a part in their daily game, it truly reflects a players real personality and how they see other players in this world.

Uh, hustle not once have you proved that you in fact play this world. Really what it looks like to us is that you're just an external troll who has decided to pick on cicada all world long. He definitely was not insulting you as a "player" of this world. Worst of all you probably have no idea what it's like to play this world and what a difficulty curve and restlessness the world setting adds.

sacrificial lamb of SINTM

Really? But I thought warpig was the sacrificial lamb.