Crying Season

Pyrodyce

Reaction score
Last time I checked leadership has access to the dismiss button if members aren’t doing their job, so of course it’s on the leadership. They also recruited these players in the first place..

Evil Omen

Reaction score
I would say most of this is true. In reality (like I said before) there were only 5-6 players worth keeping around in the tribe. Yes, I recruited over there with nukes at the time to try and fight WL to control the entire area as they were the only threat and it worked. I never had plans to backstab the youtube tribe as I made sure everyone respected the NAP between our tribes until we had the rim controlled. So, I'm not sure what you mean by all this proof that I wanted to backstab youtube tribe? Eventually we were going to have to war, yes, but I don't recall ever wanting to do them dirty. You quit because originally, the soppen account nuked you and you didn't dodge so you lost your entire army. I called the original owner of the account and asked him why you did this and the response I got was alarming. He told me that you were abusing your commands to benefit yourself. This was also told to me by others (vortigen too) and apparently everyone was happy and in support of what he did to you. So no, I couldn't do anything about it and if everyone was telling me the same thing, then it must be true. As for vortigen, I was playing you bro, I had to. I was in contact with vortigen the entire time making sure he knew what I was doing the entire way and gave me his blessing. He told me to do what I needed with the tribe and gave me the role. Tell me this, If I were to backstab vortigen, why is he still around?

The only reason I took the role of duke at the time was because you were going to kill the tribe and I didn't like it. You wanted to trim down to one tribe right away. Although I agree with that, WL would've just ate our entire east side and would've been too big for us to deal with. We had to do it in a way where we use our numbers to fight WL first then trim to 1 tribe. I just wish you would've stayed around for us to talk about it but you up and left without me really getting the chance to say anything to you. I don't blame you for leaving, I would've been furious too if someone did that to me but I mean if all these people are saying that you were betraying them, there must be some truth to that? I do want to hear your honest side though and know what really happened.

As for the eitchel situation, I even offered kerti a chance to save his tribe by joining the war effort on our side to fight goocci. I would be stupid not to offer them this. I knew we didn't have the account activity while still having deadweight. I offered kerti a merge of his top 5 best players into the tribe if he would help and he continued to give me the silent treatment. His only option of survival was helping us and instead, decided to kill his tribe.

In reality, the only people that got backstabbed that I'm aware of were WL by me stooping to both minnions and dreams* level by recruiting their top 2 players (as they tried the exact same thing first) and the soppen account who betrayed the tribe. You can argue me bringing nikkox and superhatt into the tribe but they were wanting to leave forever as they didn't like Edgar. Edgar just didn't know what the hell was going on half the time and was just behind the game. I loved talking to edgar on voice, he isn't clueless and can also see things before they happen but maybe it was just he needed to focus more on life than tw which I can understand. Kerti just enjoys sitting on the fence playing with his you know what.

I will admit, merging into NSFW was a mistake. On paper it did look good, I just didn't think they had that much deadweight in their tribe as well. Everything I have done was for the greater good of the tribe there is no mistake on that. The past 40 days I dedicated myself to the tribe until I was able to shift leadership over to everyone else (hence the merge with nsfw) in order for me to regain my personal life back. I am not going to throw anyone under the bus as I easily could but will take any responsibility of the tribes downfall on myself. There wasn't much I could've done as it would've broken the tribe earlier than expected. Lots of selfish players I agree, but there were steps that had to be done to make it all work out.

All I can say now is repeat what I've been saying.. I've made a nice amount of friends and have learned a lot from this world to carry onto future worlds. It was a fun time, just can't wait to get back into it with the ones I've made friends with.

Last edited:

mac-walt

Reaction score
from experience, an OP never goes as planned. some players just have bad timings due to some reason (sometimes people are busy in RL and no one can blame them for that) or people make mistakes
as planner of the OP u calculate that in and you guide your team through the OP. No point in blaming each other for your flaws if all sides lacked. Norse seemed to have very arrogant players in general but kept it with the big talks only.

making OP is one thing but leading your tribe through the OP is another thing and a lot of players seem to forget that.

no attack on you nukes, I just take this out your essay's. Maybe I havent got the full story and I dont know what exactly happened, all I know the OP on us was very poorly executed and I can only say that as OP planner u gotta take your teammates through it. If your tribemates dont send, well yeah than they just lack motivation (also the job of the duke to motivate the players to take it serious) or just dont give a f*ck about it.

I dont say you are a bad leader or something, I just notice you arent the type of leader that motivates the team to do well. skills isnt all, otherwise i wouldnt have been here. The way you work with your tribemates is crucial to how they perform.

Evil Omen

Reaction score
from experience, an OP never goes as planned. some players just have bad timings due to some reason (sometimes people are busy in RL and no one can blame them for that) or people make mistakes
as planner of the OP u calculate that in and you guide your team through the OP. No point in blaming each other for your flaws if all sides lacked. Norse seemed to have very arrogant players in general but kept it with the big talks only.

making OP is one thing but leading your tribe through the OP is another thing and a lot of players seem to forget that.

no attack on you nukes, I just take this out your essay's. Maybe I havent got the full story and I dont know what exactly happened, all I know the OP on us was very poorly executed and I can only say that as OP planner u gotta take your teammates through it. If your tribemates dont send, well yeah than they just lack motivation (also the job of the duke to motivate the players to take it serious) or just dont give a f*ck about it.

I dont say you are a bad leader or something, I just notice you arent the type of leader that motivates the team to do well. skills isnt all, otherwise i wouldnt have been here. The way you work with your tribemates is crucial to how they perform.

Completely agree. However, the first op that ginge made was good there is no denying that. Lots of mid-line damage done and we had the advantage... until there was no follow up and from there everything crumbled. I will agree that the following ops were poorly executed which stems from account activity. I also wouldn't say any of us are arrogant compared to most over there from what I've seen. We're all a very mellow group outside of eljay and the soppen account. Sorry eljay, but you know damn well you can talk about yourself for a hot minute haha. Once my timer is up I will enjoy helping to give you guys a fight. I'm sure it'll be fun and look forward to some action :)

mac-walt

Reaction score
Completely agree. However, the first op that ginge made was good there is no denying that. Lots of mid-line damage done and we had the advantage... until there was no follow up and from there everything crumbled. I will agree that the following ops were poorly executed which stems from account activity. I also wouldn't say any of us are arrogant compared to most over there from what I've seen. We're all a very mellow group outside of eljay and the soppen account. Sorry eljay, but you know damn well you can talk about yourself for a hot minute haha. Once my timer is up I will enjoy helping to give you guys a fight. I'm sure it'll be fun and look forward to some action :)

To be very honest, even the first OP wasnt that impressive, but I agree that was because you guys didnt do anything with it. The next OPs were so bad we didnt even count it as an OP. The only thing that happened was your nukes going into our stacks.

About the mellow group, I dont know all of you, but the ones I talked to thought Norse would crush us without blinking (people actually said this). I think it has something to do with our tourney world and how that ended. So yes, not everyone in Norse was arrogant but everyone thought the internalling and mass recruiting would work against us otherwise things would have been different.

I dont bother it, the goocci players are arrogant too but they have shown they can be arrogant if it comes to warring. We just laughed and trolled about the way norse wanted to fight us and how they did when we actually declared on you.

In the end theres only one thing we can say, norse was disappointing and every norse member should take the blame for that.

Evil Omen

Reaction score
This is a fair statement. To be honest, you have to have the mentality of believing you are in the best tribe in the server. Having said that, people wouldn't be in the tribe they are in as it's only natural, ya know? I am curious as to who you've talked to that would come off as arrogant if you don't mind sharing.

Nukes R Us

Reaction score

Thanks mate much respect for you <3 And yes i understand :) Just was hard to juggle my own account, sitting 2-3 accs in the tribe at a time, organising everything plus trying to run a tribe, Is very much difficult doing it on your own. And as for Omen, He did honeslty try his best, Not the smartest moves he did but he said he has learnt from them and he will take this experience into future worlds.

And ofc me too, No matter how skilled you are, You always got room for improvement and can learn something new everyday, I been playing this game for 13 years and still learning.

Like i said, Much respect <3
-eljay

mac-walt

Reaction score
This is a fair statement. To be honest, you have to have the mentality of believing you are in the best tribe in the server. Having said that, people wouldn't be in the tribe they are in as it's only natural, ya know? I am curious as to who you've talked to that would come off as arrogant if you don't mind sharing.

Ofcourse I think my tribe is the best on the server, I need to motivate them with something right?

Super Raider

Reaction score
I would say most of this is true. In reality (like I said before) there were only 5-6 players worth keeping around in the tribe. Yes, I recruited over there with nukes at the time to try and fight WL to control the entire area as they were the only threat and it worked.
Yes this is true... Black had like 5 tribes at the time and WL had 1 tribe... They got the top players from there to join them even though they had over 30 more members than us lol

I did warn Black tribe that backstabbing would get them in trouble. Especially Lady Katherine and co! I would play with Nukes on another world though :)

soon as they jumped ship I told Goocci what happened seeing as they Are basically my 2nd disfunctional family :) morale of the story... Be careful who you betray as people hold grudges... Goocci/Daddy no.1 forever....

This is without mentioning them trying to poach some of our members during the war ;)
I did tell you Papa Spoon they would do that or get other tribes to try and gangbang you

Last edited:

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes this is true... Black had like 5 tribes at the time and WL had 1 tribe... They got the top players from there to join them even though they had over 30 more members than us lol

I did warn Black tribe that backstabbing would get them in trouble. Especially Lady Katherine and co! I would play with Nukes on another world though :)

soon as they jumped ship I told Goocci what happened seeing as they Are basically my 2nd disfunctional family :) morale of the story... Be careful who you betray as people hold grudges... Goocci/Daddy no.1 forever....

I did tell you Papa Spoon they would do that or get other tribes to try and gangbang you

Never forgot it ;)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is that what happened? Try again I’m still playing tourny with french

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why don’t we keep tourny trash talking on tourny server. Good to see you here though, means I can bust you up on 2 worlds at once

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why don’t we keep tourny trash talking on tourny server. Good to see you here though, means I can bust you up on 2 worlds at once

It just means that I can go to your funeral twice in two different worlds