Crystallball - Prime brainwashing

DeletedUser123340

Soo the almighty crystalball. First he attacks us,

.Screenshot_10.jpg Screenshot_11.jpg Screenshot_12.jpg

Uu that's 10k pp down the drain :)

He messages us to cooperate.
Screenshot_16.jpg

Whilst planning to go against us! Whilst trying to recruit our players as he can't handle the pressure.
Screenshot_15.jpg Screenshot_14.jpg

My advise don't get dragged into his mind games.

Thanks,

Norbi97 - Duke of YO!?

crystalball

interesting that you post that, it really shows the skills of the coalition, lol loyalty down to 22 and the villa being stacked by 5 different players, yes yall were able to kill off my Nobles , this time; after I wiped out 5 players defense...
Marking out the name of your Duke does nothing as that was not the whole conversation and my way of having fun with him....
It may be best to keep up the introductions in the coalition forum, LMAO Thats seems to be fun for y'all

crystalball

and on that note Im Out no more giving you my time for this nonsense

DeletedUser123640

You should do a better job of hiding names of your informants. Snitches get stitches... or something like that I heard.

DeletedUser123340

You have wiped 5 players defences ? wow impressive didn't realise you played on 5 different accounts which we have cleared their offences. Very good move for a duke to get himself a village to hinder 5 of his players growth. I'm not sure what coalition you are talking about as I'm only talking about the yo!? tribe. I don't need you to get involved you have started this nonsense. Just showing the world what type of player you are.

DeletedUser123340

You should do a better job of hiding names of your informants. Snitches get stitches... or something like that I heard.
Well I tried at least. This sort of information will benefit all in my opinion and noone told me the intel was confidential.

DeletedUser122253

interesting that you post that, it really shows the skills of the coalition, lol loyalty down to 22 and the villa being stacked by 5 different players, yes yall were able to kill off my Nobles , this time; after I wiped out 5 players defense...
Marking out the name of your Duke does nothing as that was not the whole conversation and my way of having fun with him....
It may be best to keep up the introductions in the coalition forum, LMAO Thats seems to be fun for y'all

what coalition? what are you creating against us? Or?

We only have two diplomatic agreements.. you have three tribes and you are still forming coalitions against us lol x3

DeletedUser123640

Only playing, not like everyone didn't know already who it was. Once a snake always a snake.

.Yoda

Mc Daddy Just joined prime, previous rim owners of world 69. good luck mofo!

DeletedUser123340

This has aged well. How the almighty has fallen. Crystalballs where are you ? :D

.Yoda

crystalball was banned and when his ban was lifted he was afk, you guys nobled him when no one was on that account, touche