CTRL vs DNY poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser67005

These were arguments?

More like a verbal slaughter. Everything he threw this way was denied.

DeletedUser

As the Duke of DNY I would like to commend all the fine players that were in CTRL. We all know they were dominating and had they had the desire to stay they would have won this world.

We have argued the DNY vs CTRL thing to death and other than all of us padding our own ego's there is no way any of us can prove 1 is better than the other. If I was going into a battle on a new world it would be an honor to fight along side many of you former CTRL members.

Ya red I agree with you on this...however I would rather play with former members of DNY as they stayed together, and finished a world. CTRL never did that. Nor will they ever.

As for world 12 having weaker opponents and less strong tribes and or players. Wow whoever said that is an idiot. That is like me saying all CTRL did was eat inactive accounts...no wonder they took so many villages in a day there was no one defending them...

There are strong players on every world and every tribe has some strong players. DNY was strong players that evolved into a cohesive unit. Did CTRL do that...no after all if they did they would have won this world. And to say that they were just bored so called it quits is asinine. They did not choose to do it...they could not do it. For whatever reasons they did not take over the world and close it. They dominated it for a time...than disbanded...failure. Show all the stats you want, it does not matter they still failed.

CTRL was a great tribe while it was around. Fantastic we all agree on that. But it never had the chance to accomplish what DNY has accomplished because the members quit. And a higher ODA means nothing just like a high ODD means nothing. It shows that both sides know how to kill troops on each other. A high conquer rate with minimal loss of troops is way better than a high conquer rate with a lot of troop loss. I do not understand why people do not see that. Better to take a village while its troops are in transit than to have to lose troops to kill them. That is Elite warfare. DNY had it...I do not know if CTRL had it...BUT DNY finished with it...CTRL did not.

DeletedUser

The only somewhat valid point to saying that W10 had better players in it is that W10 was the first world to get the game speed set a 2.
Which (could have) attracted quite a few good players, with W12 being the 2nd world with the higher game speed a lot of the people who were already rimmed on W10 (and thus probably bad players) joined W12 for a fresh start.
However since I wasn't around when the world started I have no clue if this was true, but it somewhat seems logical to me! :D

DeletedUser

The non-DNY people that played W12 and whom have posted here seem to think otherwise.

You keep on saying that CTRL didn't win the world because we left things unfinished since there are still enemies around.
Well as we stated we said we had already 'defeated' all our enemies and didn't feel like recruiting people that weren't worth the CTRL tag just to make Inno say that we've won the world.
So what makes you think that you had 'defeated' your enemy?
If you keep on saying that CTRL didn't win this world then you surely can't defeat an enemy before they're complete gone, thus you're being hypocrite.
Make up your mind son. :lol:

I believe the easiest way to settle this disagreement is in game. Why don't you round up the CTRL elite and Red can round up DNY. We then join a world as premades on opposite ends of the world. We can start out as allies with one common goal, to war at the end to win the world. Of course we could lay some ground rules about merging or recruiting if you like. I would say something like the player has to have been a former member of CTRL or DNY respectively in order to join.

Who knows maybe neither tribe could round up enough old timers to make a go of it, but it would be fun to debate the winner as the tribes form. :)

DeletedUser

"DNY mass recruited, even though CTRL had more members in tribe history than DNY"

No, both had 301 players but it is very different.

CTRL was started at the beginning of the world when there are a lot more tribe changes. Skilled players in the area join as you're starting to noble and many decide they haven't had a good enough start so they leave others just play to the first few villages.

DNY was set up well into the world when there is barely any recruitment or tribe changes so having 301 from that point is a lot. They also had some sort of brother tribe or something when they filled the tribe member limit in DNY. I haven't counted players in that tribe either so I'm sure technically DNY had more tribe changes.

I have repeatedly congratulated DNY on there victory of world 12 but I don't like them thinking they were better than they where. When they began to get too cocky on the world 12 forums to people who simply went on to congratulate them I thought it was time I stepped in and, with evidence showed they had not made many captures over there time as most players just quit the world out of boredom due to the high level of inactivity in that world all active players fell under the same umbrella with plenty of mergers and recruitment (leading to DNY forming a second tribe).

I was then told the reason for so few villages being captures is due to the fact they mass-nuked their "enemies" so I then went back to TWstats to check the facts and I seen the lack of ODA. Surely if you mass-nuked your enemy you should have a much higher ODA than tribes like CTRL who controlled less than half of their world in less time.

All valid arguments but when I ask for a reply none is given and rednecks swoops in saying "don't dignify him with a response he doesn't know what he's talking about" or something along those lines.

I'm taking nothing away from DNY but I just ask them not to be cocky and to compare there world to other worlds to see how the more active worlds work.

DeletedUser67005

DNY was never a family.

I believe at one point in time, a tribe called RETIRE was formed, and it had a few DNY players who were retiring.

DeletedUser

I think you've been mis-informed. The tribe was called END and had I think about 40 players. It merged into DNY in mid-march. There were also a number of players who had never been in the DNY fam. and still joined towards the end. Grim Reality 26th June was the last of those players to join with about 10 mill points. So I believe DNY cannot say they had nobody to attack. They did have players to attack, they just recruited them. It wasn't just the bigger ones too, Sparta Destroyers was between 3 and 4 mill points when joining DNY from FEMA (DNY's last enemy in world 12)

Using facts.

DeletedUser

I do not see this thread ever reaching a conclusion. I am going to close it. If you want it back open, please message me with the reason it should be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.