CTRL vs DNY poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:
I'll say it again. CTRL didn't win W10. They dominated half of it. I'm sure if they had continued, they'd have won by now. But they didn't, for whatever reason. As good as CTRL were, they never finished the world, as 8AA8, TUBA, BORG, or whoevers left are still around, and were still around when CTRL started deleting.
say it as much as you want it doesn't mean much.. finishing this world was not an option as it wasn't a simple matter of nobling a few villages here and there. it would have taken literally a decade to noble out all the remaining idiots who are only interested in nobling barbs and inactives on the rim. once w10 changed from "if ctrl win the world" to "when ctrl wins the world" then that was enough for us.
And W12 had tons of great players who opposed DNY. Are you willing to come up with some form of evidence to back up your accusations that DNY fought only weak opponents?
w12 being finished rather quickly is a pretty good reason as to why you weren't exactly fighting tough(maybe dedicated is the right word here as obviously there were skilled people in w12 just like any other world) opponents. i'm not saying DNY were not amazing and are not the best tribe ever as i really have no clue, but you definitely aren't so much better than every other top tribe that you can finish worlds 10 years faster than anyone else. obviously your opponents not being up to par would probably be at the top of the list of reasons why you were able to win w12 so quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll say it again. CTRL didn't win W10. They dominated half of it. I'm sure if they had continued, they'd have won by now. But they didn't, for whatever reason. As good as CTRL were, they never finished the world, as 8AA8, TUBA, BORG, or whoevers left are still around, and were still around when CTRL started deleting.
I'll say it again, CTRL is still around. :lol:

DeletedUser67005

Sure, one member is left, keeping the CTRL frame alive. :p

DeletedUser

Unlikely. Though, if they did, they would be second to DNY anyway. ;)
How can you compare the ending of different worlds?
In that case you could also count the ended worlds on other servers, which means DNY wouldn't be the first anymore.
And you wouldn't want that now would you?

DeletedUser67005

How can you compare the ending of different worlds?

I wasn't. DNY already won. If CTRL came back and won their world, they would be second to finish a world. Second to DNY.

In that case you could also count the ended worlds on other servers, which means DNY wouldn't be the first anymore.

In case you didn't realize, the accomplished goal was for .net. :icon_rolleyes:

And you wouldn't want that now would you?

Doesn't matter. Like I said, this has only ever been .net (DNY winning, I mean)

This is a .net thing. Other servers are irrelevant, and have nothing to do with any of us in .net.

.-x-.

Whoop. DNY won their world. Get over yourselves. Flor - Leave em be, it is true, they won their world. Sad as it is, it is.

Grace in victory is some thing to be proud of too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Assasin Strike WHAT DO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
WE CAN FIND A LOT OF REASON WHY DNY FINISH THE WORLD faster that ctrl.but there is no reason to tell them.
as you see nobody of the tops tribe in the other world tell or want to tell something for that.
you finish your world with 5.000 players well done.now this is finish.
can be close this topic?there is no reason to continue.thanks!!!

DeletedUser

Or not?

Don Piro Nino on 14.09. at 00:10
Mind sending me a separate mail something along the lines why I joined TUBA and all? I joined TUBA just for fun since they sent me an invite and now I'm quite close to getting into 8AA8 since I made them think the account has a new owner :D

I didn't ask for an invite from TUBA, they just sent me one. They sent a few other invites out as well to tribeless decent sized accounts. And then stibarst mailed me with why I joined TUBA, and I found it hilarious because he should know better by now. So yea, I just couldn't keep myself from playing around. Do I need to copy the skype chats as well where we were laughing about it? :D

And seriously, you know nothing of Nomads if you think I would join the enemy because of attacks. Stop making stuff up as you're bad at it.

I don't see where I said you asked for an invite to TUBA. I know TUBA they will invite any tribeless player over a few mill in the hope that they join. But you accepting the invites was your attempt to get us to stop attacking. I have seen the mails of you trying to join 8AA8 and pretending it is a new owner. When all of that didn't work you simply rejoined Nomads and carried on getting nobled.

@ Sean5500
I do not understand the hate you have but your pnp fails. Everyone can see that you are so bitter that your arguments are hollow and empty. You are one of those people that takes a part of what is said or written and attempts to manipulate it into what you want it to be.

Seriously grow up. There is a time when you should stop attempting to play a victim, and that time is now. DNY changed the face of tribal wars forever just as Rommel and Patton changed the face of tank warfare forever. They evolved. I am sorry that you are not able to evolve as well. You should just stay in your corner and be quiet now.

I have proven you a fool (not that it was difficult) But now everyone else can see it as well.

I do not have hate for DNY. I have congratulated them many times but winning world 12 does not make them better than CTRL where, so why come to world 10 claiming this? Anyone with experience of both tribes will agree that CTRL where better. The stats show CTRL were better and if CTRL were in a world as inactive as world 12 they would have probably finished a lot quicker than DNY. I am not bitter as I have nothing to be bitter for.

I have said before DNY have changed tribalwars I agree. I go onto the newer worlds and it's full of tribes merging with each other to try and dominate more territory. That's not how the game used to be played and it makes the newer worlds boring.

DeletedUser

I don't see where I said you asked for an invite to TUBA. I know TUBA they will invite any tribeless player over a few mill in the hope that they join. But you accepting the invites was your attempt to get us to stop attacking. I have seen the mails of you trying to join 8AA8 and pretending it is a new owner. When all of that didn't work you simply rejoined Nomads and carried on getting nobled.

Yup, I was pretending it's a new owner, it was hilarious you guys fell for it. But do you seriously think I would have stayed in 8AA8? I would have laughed in your faces and keep on attacking you. That was all there was to it. And no, it was no attempt of getting the attacks to stop or whatever. If it was, I would have succeeded. Do you you really think I was serious when I sent out a mail like "can i has invite"? You must be 10 or something.

DeletedUser

Yup, I was pretending it's a new owner, it was hilarious you guys fell for it. But do you seriously think I would have stayed in 8AA8? I would have laughed in your faces and keep on attacking you. That was all there was to it. And no, it was no attempt of getting the attacks to stop or whatever. If it was, I would have succeeded. Do you you really think I was serious when I sent out a mail like "can i has invite"? You must be 10 or something.

Maybe we have a different sense of humour I don't see the funny side.

I'm sure you'll deny this but to everyone else it looks like you went tribeless to avoid our attacks. When we continued attacking you accepted the invite from TUBA I'm sure you got as soon as you went tribeless. Since TUBA where allies you thought we'd stop and we didn't we carried on. So you pretended to be a new owner of the account and asked to join 8AA8. We had a discussion in our hiddens and came to the conclusion you were lieing to avoid attacks and when you weren't allowed in our tribe you rejoined nomads.

As for if you joined 8AA8 you would keep on attacking us. Well, you never attacked anyone from before you went tribeless until you got back to nomads. I'm guessing that you did that to try and get us to stop attacking you. Looking at the facts, my opinion is you were expecting us to stop attacking you (being why you did it)

I think you are now embarassed and tried to say you did it as a joke as you said "it was hilarious you guys fell for it." Well, we didn't fall for it. We didn't stop attacking and we didn't invite you to our tribe.

DeletedUser

I wasn't. DNY already won. If CTRL came back and won their world, they would be second to finish a world. Second to DNY.

In case you didn't realize, the accomplished goal was for .net. :icon_rolleyes:

Doesn't matter. Like I said, this has only ever been .net (DNY winning, I mean)

This is a .net thing. Other servers are irrelevant, and have nothing to do with any of us in .net.
I'm wondering, did you take a screen-shot of Morthy's post, printed it out on a canvas painting, and is it now hanging above your bed?
Since it seems like all DNY did was just for Morthy's post, instead of having fun with the game :lol:

DeletedUser67005

WE CAN FIND A LOT OF REASON WHY DNY FINISH THE WORLD faster that ctrl.but there is no reason to tell them.

You guys have already listed your "reasons".

"DNY suck, but they won"

"CTRL won W10, even though they barely had half the world, which somehow makes DNY look bad"

"W12 was HALF the size of W10"

"W12 had no competition for DNY"

"DNY mass recruited, even though CTRL had more members in tribe history than DNY"

"DNY merged"

you finish your world with 5.000 players well done.now this is finish.

5000 players? I thought it was 119. :icon_rolleyes:

can be close this topic?there is no reason to continue.thanks!!!

This topic was asked to be closed a long time ago, but it wasn't. It's the only thread that spawns any form of activity on the W10 forums.

DeletedUser67005

I'm wondering, did you take a screen-shot of Morthy's post, printed it out on a canvas painting, and is it now hanging above your bed?

Yes. :icon_redface:

Since it seems like all DNY did was just for Morthy's post, instead of having fun with the game :lol:

Believe me (if you have it in you :p) DNY had tons of fun throughout their time. :)

DeletedUser

As the Duke of DNY I would like to commend all the fine players that were in CTRL. We all know they were dominating and had they had the desire to stay they would have won this world.

We have argued the DNY vs CTRL thing to death and other than all of us padding our own ego's there is no way any of us can prove 1 is better than the other. If I was going into a battle on a new world it would be an honor to fight along side many of you former CTRL members.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you'll deny this but to everyone else it looks like you went tribeless to avoid our attacks.

What it looks like and how it really is, are two very different things. You have no clue about the way it REALLY was, because you were not privy to his convos with other Nomads on the matter.

So stop embarassing yourself and drop it, you have no valid arguments, other than your assumptions about what you 'think' happened.

And no, I doubt you have a sense of humour at all, you need a higher IQ for that.

DeletedUser

Maybe we have a different sense of humour I don't see the funny side.

I'm sure you'll deny this but to everyone else it looks like you went tribeless to avoid our attacks. When we continued attacking you accepted the invite from TUBA I'm sure you got as soon as you went tribeless. Since TUBA where allies you thought we'd stop and we didn't we carried on. So you pretended to be a new owner of the account and asked to join 8AA8. We had a discussion in our hiddens and came to the conclusion you were lieing to avoid attacks and when you weren't allowed in our tribe you rejoined nomads.

As for if you joined 8AA8 you would keep on attacking us. Well, you never attacked anyone from before you went tribeless until you got back to nomads. I'm guessing that you did that to try and get us to stop attacking you. Looking at the facts, my opinion is you were expecting us to stop attacking you (being why you did it)

I think you are now embarassed and tried to say you did it as a joke as you said "it was hilarious you guys fell for it." Well, we didn't fall for it. We didn't stop attacking and we didn't invite you to our tribe.

Wow, you really have no clue uh. Like spawnie said, people in Nomads knew what I was doing. Payn3 probably didn't give me an invite because he figured it out as well from the mail I sent him. You're the only one still in the dark, like always.

And btw, it was hilarious for me and the people involved. Wasn't supposed to entertain you. Oh and you guys fell for it so bad, you even posted in these forums the account has a new owner :icon_rolleyes: Seems like you're the one embarrased and trying to deny everything.

I was supposed to rejoin Nomads shortly after your account was revealed since my then current tribe lost it's purpose :lol: Joined TUBA before since I had the invite, and when I got the chance to play around with 8AA8, why not? :D Now go ask your tribemates if I had actually joined 8AA8 for more than a day. People with history w10 know how it is. You, unfortunately, have no idea.

DeletedUser

The best way to handle Sean5500 is to ignore him. He is flaming on W12 as well. He is just looking for attention and enjoys getting top players & tribes arguing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.