Ctrl

DeletedUser

Wow... I hope people still read this forum at the very least :/ Anyway, I haven't checked the forums in (I think) over a year, as I haven't had the internet at home for almost that long and stopped playing before then to my recollection, but... what the hell happened?!

For those reading who haven't a clue who I am, probably all of you :p: , I was one of the Dukes of BORG, and long-time Duke of BORG-B for what must have been the first 18months of this world, give or take a few. After seeing us through BDR etc. and facing CTRL for longer than I could stick around... I have to say I didn't expect to see this! I presume the BORG players left are pretty inactive accounts, but I can't believe under any circumstances we outlived CTRL too lol.

Anyway, to any familiar faces around: hope life is all good, I can't say I miss the game too much 'cos I'm only 21 and have changed a lot since my TW days but I still fondly remember W10 (and W21) and am glad some of you helped me get through some troubling times. Congratulations to everyone still playing TW, especially if anyone from the start of W10 is, that kind of perseverance deserves more of a reward than this game can give (and you've probably paid a hell of a lot in premium points :p: ). If my assumptions are a bit off, I'm not aiming to annoy anyone - just reminiscing :)

Steve

DeletedUser

I have to say I didn't expect to see this! I presume the BORG players left are pretty inactive accounts, but I can't believe under any circumstances we outlived CTRL too lol.
Technically speaking CTRL is still around :icon_redface: