curious minds want to know...

• Thread starter DeletedUser118606
  • Start date

DeletedUser118606

What's been happening on w81? Has any tribe challenged LRO for top spot lately? Have they won the world yet? There's been no real pnp since members of berserkers leadership quit.

blckdrgn1

This image pretty much sums it up

[spoil]
RecentConquers.png

[/spoil]

Since power ranger white and other big players of beserk quit there is no tribe/player able to compete with LRO now. We are just cleaning up the rest of the villages outside of LRO until we get to 70% dominance, we are at 59% now.

roman01

I'm not sure how LRO managed to beat WP/Union, I should have paid some attention and put in some activity.

Oh wells #WPIsBoss #ThrowBackFridays #TBF

*Hai Cody (sun)

blckdrgn1

I'm not sure how LRO managed to beat WP/Union, I should have paid some attention and put in some activity.

Oh wells #WPIsBoss #ThrowBackFridays #TBF

*Hai Cody (sun)

Better activity teamwork and leadership

The Evil Organization

Better activity teamwork and leadership

UW didn't have bad leadership, they actually had real good leadership just some of there members won't committed and won't active enough so that caused a lot of problems.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
UW didn't have bad leadership, they actually had real good leadership just some of there members won't committed and won't active enough so that caused a lot of problems.

A "real good leadership" would be capable of getting members to commit or at least set a sitter so they can make the accounts look active... just sayin.

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A "real good leadership" would be capable of getting members to commit or at least set a sitter so they can make the accounts look active... just sayin.

UW had sitters my friend
Also LRO leadership sent CM to UW asking them to join LRO and private mail.......just sayin

Deleted User - 10017355

So you have screenshots of this CM? You haven't told us your name on w81 or provided any credibility to your claims.

-Wikki

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So you have screenshots of this CM? You haven't told us your name on w81 or provided any credibility to your claims.

-Wikki

No i do not have screenshots of the CM because i deleted my account but i will try and contact someone i know to get them for me.
I do not hate LRO, but saying UW had bad leadership is wrong.

BTW i was Blue Sky and yeah i won't be able to get the PM's of people trying to recruit me because i deleted but i can try and get the CM. Will be hard because i don't really have them on skype to because i left everything.

DeletedUser116125

Good leadership in the first place doesn't grab people from the tribe there fighting
Really? He made a move that won him the world aka a good move by Lro leadership,

there are other problems with that move but the one you outlined ain't one

DeletedUser116125

They had trouble fighting UW big members so they had to recruit them

Trying to mass recruit with members from a tribe you are at war with is not good leadership mate.

I didn't play this world that much but from what you are saying LRO had problem defeating UW due to them having strong members so the leadership made a strategical move of recruiting said members aka leadership doing a good move in terms of winning the world, That isn't enough to say the leadership is good but that move alone is not what determines a good leadership and a bad one.

Like i said there are other issues with that move but saying the leadership is bad due to it is kinda stupid

blckdrgn1

Grave Walker I will explain what made Union/WP/UW/Beserk leadership bad.

#1 When LRO + Quasar were merging, Union and WP had an opportunity to get some of quasar to join them but the governor's ego blew that, which was a huge win for LRO.

#2 Union and WP merging should have been a happy event instead there was internal fighting about it and it caused the governor to leave. Instead of combining strengths and uniting against LRO the merge upset a lot of people.

#3 UW's obsession with protecting power ranger white and feeding him internals upset a lot of people. That is why bigcheese, danielbieri, and voodoo left to LRO.

#4 After bigcheese left, UW continued focusing all support on PRW and the core while bigcheese completely destroyed the east side of the world. This went on for weeks and UW did not change strategy, or do any kind of serious offensive, or defensive, op on bigcheese to stop his advance. THAT is terrible leadership.

#5 Merging into Beserk is UW leadership completely giving up and saying "Here beserk! You can try to steer the sinking ship"... then still continuing protecting PRW and letting the east side of the world die.

Eventually we in LRO decided to focus our full force on PRW and since he did not have confidence in his leadership or tribemates he quit.

If you are still in denial about the quality of Union/WP/UW/Beserk's leadership then you are simply ignoring reality :)

Last edited:

Brick Tamland

You can argue whether or not UW had bad leadership, but nothing can be taken from LRO, they deserved it with great choices, and BigCheese showed how good they were, from what ive heard i wouldnt want them to be against me ;)