Current Domination Percentages

Wile E. Coyote

Since this forum is fairly dead. I thought Id post a stats page for Current Domination. Seems some wars are brewing in the mix, although not really happening yet. So figured we could get a nice baseline starting point!

Top tribes by dominance
Rabid17.4%
X.14.4%
Panda14.1%
[Y]11.2%
ElfW2.9%
*666*2.3%
AKATS2.1%
London2.1%
P.F.1.6%
Avro1.6%
DOCTOR1.5%
INT1.4%
BOTW1.3%
AZBEST1.1%
DOWN1%
MERCY1%
NIR0.9%
V1KING0.9%
Blank.0.9%
SH70.7%

Rabid for now, has the lead by a Mile or (Km). However there is a close battle developing for second at this point. Meanwhile, Y is all by themselves with neither any competition behind or a big gap to the battle for 2nd. The rest of the tribes are in the dust with little chance of becoming a large power with the circumstances as they are.

Any thoughts on future developments? *No trolling, trying to have legitimate discussion*

Garrock

Thank-you Wiley, excellent post.

1st, I'd like to say that this world obviously has a long way to go. Tribes 1-4 each have a legitimate shot at victory. Map arrangement of the top 4 is also pretty interesting, each tribe possessing control of a section of the map, SE, NE, NW, SW etc... and the majority of remaining tribes are non factors and/or rim tribes, whose only hope longterm would be to attempt to join up with one of the main 4. We could see 1 big war, or 2-3 smaller wars with the larger tribes... as Duke of Rabid I am constantly watching and testing waters to get a feel for how these other tribes feel as I am sure they are also doing.

Wile E. Coyote

I would have to say there isn't a clear path to total domination. There is a long ways to go I agree. I believe it is more likely going to be a large scale North vs South war as Panda and Rabid are currently "allied", I use allied loosely as I do not know the extent of their relationship. I know [Y] and X. have similar goals so it should be interesting indeed. It will mainly depend I think on whether or not players who get opped will fight or quit...that will make or break either side.
-Kevin

hurod

There is North vs South war for awhile now imo. Rabid is moving to K45 very aggressively. And Panda got good foothold in K44 also.

X tho got Panda surrounded from 2 sides, lets see how that turns out.

DeletedUser

If all % are increasing, that means a lot of barbling. A sad story IMHO