Current War Stats

DeletedUser

For starters, twisting my words doesn't mean we agree. It just means you're reading what you want to hear to attempt to invalidate my point. That doesn't provide for an intelligent debate.

Secondly, from what you keep saying, the impression I get is that you've never actually made it beyond a few villages or been in a decent tribe. The reason I say this is that you seem to think that sniping doesn't exist beyond this point, and that every village in the tribe is stacked. You also posted this comment in this world's discussions, not in the general section. This means you are talking about the tribes and individuals on this world. This indicates that you think this world is deep in, and that the good players have already started quitting. Sorry, but these players that farm a lot and now have quit aren't good players (they might be, but farming isn't a defining characteristic). You seem to be confusing activity with skill. I'm in the top 5 farmers on this world. All I've done is hit the same button 50,000 times. That really doesn't take any skill. In addition, organizing 5 villages takes almost no effort. Planning attacks with 300 takes a lot more thinking and strategy. 5 villages you have a couple nukes and a couple half built defensive villages. You send a nuke in front of a train and time defense to land afterward. Woopty doo. Maybe you send some fakes at their tribemates, or time some cats to hit rally points to prevent backtimes. That is simple timing just as you criticize late game for. All you had to do is scout a couple villages, throw them in the sim, and figure out which village you lose the least troops attacking.

In regards to micro management, when you have 100 incoming trains with 300 villages, it takes a lot more skill to manage than having 1 incoming train to your single village. There is more to the game than just attacking.

"It's no skill fighting against someone with the same skills, since u would never fight a person like that urself, but there would be a tribe operation on the guy or something and the only thing u have to do is stack some villages and time some nukes and trains, well if that's ur definition of skill, u could better quit this game"

As I said, you clearly seem to think the game is only about attacking. Are you one of those players that launches and then quits if people fight back? You seem to think that attacking also only involves timing nukes. There's a lot of planning involved that goes on behind the scenes. You don't seem to realize (I figure you've never had any role in planning then) that many players are different sizes, and coordinating attacks is more than just a bunch of players nuking for themselves and then sending a train. Planning involves balancing attacks so smaller players can take villages successfully along with the bigger players. In addition, these ops take a ton of planning. Communication is a huge aspect of tribal operations, and one of the major defining characteristics of successful tribes is proper communication. If you think skill only includes nobling players by yourself, then clearly you better quit tribal wars. Coordinating with tribemates is a significant aspect of individual skill. Personally, you come off as a selfish player, one which I would never be interested in playing with. And you criticize the tribes on this server? lol :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: <--- (I can do it too.)

"And getting nobled with 1 village, than ur just a big noob... I never got rimmed with only 1 village, I can just snipe the train and backtime the guy..."

I know I'm impressed :icon_rolleyes: Did you get rimmed once you made it to two villages? :icon_rolleyes:

As we've both mentioned, luck has a significantly higher impact earlier on. This game consists of luck and skill. If your attacks earlier on are impacted more by luck than later on, then wouldn't it mean skill is less of a factor? All you need is activity to outgrow your neighbor, along with some basic knowledge of how to build your villages. There are guides all over the forums, and if you can't track one down you are just lazy. Laziness is an activity factor, not a skill factor.

"That's also coz u guys started 2 days late, so ur area was easy as hell... but some ppl don't have the luck u have, like raven24... he's a very good player, but he's been in a war with some noobtribe since day 1... and he vs. a whole tribe and he's still not wiped from the map..."

Name:Morning Sickness

Name:Raven24

If you're going to compare us, at least get your facts straight before you post. Secondly, looking at his nobles, he hasn't been fighting some "noob tribe since day 1", he's nobled lots of different players from different tribes. That doesn't point to him being 1 guy vs. a whole tribe. If you bothered looking at the stats, you'd notice that for any of his nobles, his tribemate's have also taken plenty of villages from those tribes. In addition, nobling these 'noob tribes' takes no skill. That's why they are called noobs :icon_neutral: I'm twice his size as well, so morale has a larger impact on me. Also, you might notice that my first noble was the top player in his tribe. So based on your logic of skill levels, that would make me better than him. The largest player he has nobled capped at 50k, whereas the largest one I've targeted was 70k.

Fact check before you post. Ignorant comments invalidate any actual points you might have made.

(Sorry raven, I don't mean to rip on you or actually compare skill levels, I just hate when idiots post without actually bothering to fact check)

"And it proves my point again, coz in ur opinion timing trains and stacking is waaay more skill than sniping trains/backtiming/a good start-up etc..."

Please point me to where I stated that as my opinion. As I've mentioned, I sincerely doubt you've actually played beyond a couple villages, because you might actually realize sniping is a significant part of the game even at 3m points. I've backtimed plenty of players, even when I was at 200 villages. Since so many players at that point are in an actual war, they typically have several K incomings, and tend not to actually notice that they are being backtimed. It's a completely valid strategy anytime in the game. Dumb tribes focus only on hitting stacked frontlines. Based on your statements, I assume those are the only tribes you've been in. And considering you're talking up the tribes on other servers, it doesn't really bode well for supporting your opinions.

first of all I didn't mean to compare raven and u, but he was just an example to back up my point... and I've played long enough on worlds to make conclusions like this... I guess we just have another opinion on what skills in tribalwars are... coz in my opinion start-up and midgame takes more skill than endgame and 200 villages is still midgame my friend ;)... and you can't just follow some guide... every world and area is different and if u are a good player, u'd know that u have to adapt ur self to every possible situation... but I guess ur just a lucker who always gets 10 barbs in his 9*9 :icon_rolleyes: and I really find it weird u think planning attacks and team work demands skill... it only takes time and in my opinion it doesn't take more skill than farming... but hey as I said, our opinions about what skill is clearly differ a lot, so I don't think it's really usefull to argue some more, since we will never agree with each other...

king dalt555

by noob tribe does he mean the tribe Raven24 is currently in? Nooble?

Currently kicking a noob tribe's.... but.....

the war between Uruz and Nooble slowed both tribe's growth down. They ended up merging, with Nooble taking the best from uruz.

DeletedUser

Last 24 Hours Stats

COMING Vs Rouges - Is this even a proper war atm?
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: COMING
Side 2:
Tribes: Rogues

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8,462
Difference: 8,462

chart

[/spoil]

DSL Vs RIM!
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DSL
Side 2:
Tribes: RIM!

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 41,332
Side 2: 25,528
Difference: 15,804

chart

[/spoil]

DSL Vs Hubris
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Hubris

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 70,735
Side 2: 51,044
Difference: 19,691

chart

[/spoil]

DSL Vs 2HARD
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 2HARD

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 4
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 75,122
Side 2: 29,478
Difference: 45,644

chart

[/spoil]

I am Biased, but DSL seem to be doing a great job :)

DeletedUser

Didn't I already say I nobled the best in uruz? :lol:

Hey! look at me... I'm famous. But, no i wouldn't exactly call myself the best but thanks for the compliment :icon_redface:. But, between me you and well i guess the forums too. Raven24 blows me out of the water in beginning the "best" but its okay i'll take a compliment when its giving. Earlier on in the world was fun, just luck wasn't on my side :).

- Rawr aka Naughty Purple Dinos

DeletedUser

best and biggest are 2 different things.

I know, it was a joke :icon_razz:

Hey! look at me... I'm famous. But, no i wouldn't exactly call myself the best but thanks for the compliment :icon_redface:. But, between me you and well i guess the forums too. Raven24 blows me out of the water in beginning the "best" but its okay i'll take a compliment when its giving. Earlier on in the world was fun, just luck wasn't on my side :).

- Rawr aka Naughty Purple Dinos

As I said earlier in the thread, sometimes the best players get taken out by pure random luck (definitely not the case here because I'm so uber awesome :lol:). In seriousness, I had some neighborly help and managed to neutralize your neighboring tribemates. It really came down to better farming on my part, not skill.

DeletedUser

As I said earlier in the thread, sometimes the best players get taken out by pure random luck (definitely not the case here because I'm so uber awesome :lol:). In seriousness, I had some neighborly help and managed to neutralize your neighboring tribemates. It really came down to better farming on my part, not skill.

Haha, no worries I already know about your little friend down there no hard feelings. I also, wouldn't exactly say it was better farming on your part. But I can't exactly say you didn't farm more then me as truly I don't know... might have built slower without a doubt. But its okay not everyone can be uber awesome as you Lloyd :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

Are you even aware of what has been happening in this war? Both sides lost most of their nukes just before Christmas and both tribes are rebuilding.

Ah, makes sense, i take it all Ops have failed so far due to none of the members not being surrounded by the other tribe

DeletedUser

DSL is doing great. If I was closer I would send you clay to help rid the world of Chase.

DeletedUser

DSL is doing great. If I was closer I would send you clay to help rid the world of Chase.

Lol, thanks, though it is still early days yet. Rim! are a great opponent, no denying that and credit where credit is due, hubris are putting up a good fight, far better than 2Hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will say that it is nice to see a world in so many wars this early on, nothing worse than watching top tribes hug it out and eat all the noobs at the start.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately guys, Chase is down but she is not out. It looks like she is sticking around this old world for a while. :)

I hope everyone had a merry Chasemas and is looking forward to the New Year.

I know I am glad for the break. :) its been a fun week for sure!

DeletedUser

I will say that it is nice to see a world in so many wars this early on, nothing worse than watching top tribes hug it out and eat all the noobs at the start.

Agreed. it's nice to fight for top spot and dominance. considering tribe limit is 100 but no hugging going on