Current War Stats

DeletedUser

Yeah you are a funny guy X.

Welcome back; Please don't let this comment derail the thread though people!! (Usually when Chase comments a DSL topic...it gets derailed...)

Overall a good job by DSL, and very very very nice war going on atm between COMING and Rogues. I think Astros may win the war on Rogues though :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Welcome back; Please don't let this comment derail the thread though people!! (Usually when Chase comments a DSL topic...it gets derailed...)

Overall a good job by DSL, and very very very nice war going on atm between COMING and Rogues. I think Astros may win the war on Rogues though :icon_rolleyes:

Biased much? This thread was offtopic way before chase posted. Wave the pom poms somewhere else please.

DeletedUser

Biased much? This thread was offtopic way before chase posted. Wave the pom poms somewhere else please.

Very very very very Biased :icon_wink:

But yeah, that derailment ended, I don't know if you noticed, the Chase ones can go on for about 15 pages...

where is a mod to clear it all up :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

A lot goes on in wars, caps, re-caps, players leaving, players joining etc.

Something I always found to be a good simple indicator of a tribes performance is a tribes growth chart, it takes all those little bits of info and spits out the other end a visual representation of a tribes progress.

As such I thought I would post the charts of the top 10 (when the wars started) tribe wars;

DSL

image.php

Rim!

image.php

2Hard

image.php

Hubris

image.php

COMING

image.php

Rogues

image.php

DeletedUser27158

The two lines in the middle drooping down into the negatives are making me OCD.

DeletedUser

Something needs to cheer you up when your tribe is falling apart :)

DeletedUser27158

your ramless nukes made me OCD lmao.

This pissed me off too. When I hit the buttion to attack I was over by 3 or 4 minuets. So I had to wait another 5 hours to launch again without them.

Nice timing with that final snipe though.

king dalt555

it's simple math to figure out the launch times by hand (I typically do till 35-50 vills)

DeletedUser

This pissed me off too. When I hit the buttion to attack I was over by 3 or 4 minuets. So I had to wait another 5 hours to launch again without them.

Nice timing with that final snipe though.

thanks, i had alot of time to get troops there. allthough i hit it on the 1st go, was nice to have options.

i hate mucking up times, at least you could get something there, i just mucked up myself :(

DeletedUser27158

thanks, i had alot of time to get troops there. allthough i hit it on the 1st go, was nice to have options.

i hate mucking up times, at least you could get something there, i just mucked up myself :(

I hate those long distance nobles too. Give the other player too many options for defense.

DeletedUser

People may be wondering what is happening with the COMING v Rogues war. We are actually at war with a couple of other tribes that we have not made public and I feel it is time to let the world know about our other wars. COMING is also at war with -FE- and DMN. We have put the main war with Rogues on hold since Christmas so that we can get better position.

War stats thus far:

COMING V DMN
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: COMING
Side 2:
Tribes: DMN

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 33
Side 2: 2
Difference: 31
[/spoil]

COMING V -FE-
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -FE-

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 15
Difference: 65
[/spoil]

I'd like to congratulate the -FE- guys as they have been fighting extremely well. Unfortunately for them, the stats have turned our way in the last 48 hours:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -FE-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 3
Difference: 30
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 COMING 7.800.440
19 -FE- 1.087.273
35 DMN 468.592

I don't know I would have made that public knowledge.

DeletedUser

2 COMING 7.800.440
19 -FE- 1.087.273
35 DMN 468.592

I don't know I would have made that public knowledge.
Why not??

People have been wondering why there are no stats for the COMING V Rogues war. This is why. Our attention has been diverted while we take care of a few annoying tribes in our homelands.

DeletedUser

So you tell us that you can advance to us cause you fight 2 tribes with 1,5m points in total?

Want me to add you here all we fight as well? And include Static right now too.

So fark get over your self and stop trying show us here how warfare tribe you are, cause you are not.

DeletedUser

So you tell us that you can advance to us cause you fight 2 tribes with 1,5m points in total?

Want me to add you here all we fight as well? And include Static right now too.

So fark get over your self and stop trying show us here how warfare tribe you are, cause you are not.
Yeah least they noble enemy targets and not own tribe >.>

DeletedUser

Ofc for the fun of it for Fark

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Rogues
Side 2:
Tribes: -FE-, ~W.E~, ALAMO, W.E-B, W.E.A, ~XTR~, I:B, (-TR-)

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 4
Difference: 92

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 502,891
Side 2: 19,526
Difference: 483,365

chart

[/spoil]