Current Wars Thread

DeletedUser

You need to remember, They had the element of surprise, our lines were weakened there, due to them breaking the alliance, also with all of those being an "inactive" from their tribe that jumped to us for a reason i still dont even know

DeletedUser

A world where everyone is allied to everyone else in one way or another.

Im surprised we have a current wars thread, maybe we should have currently merging thread.

And if they were allies it would not surprise me at all, just another potetial merge, but how does a tribe go from being declared on and being told your noobs were going to do this and that to allies in a few short days. This world is beyond belief, there hasnt been a 1 v 1 war, there isnt a war which has lasted longer then 2 weeks. There isnt a war that has seen more then 50 caps.

And people wonder why everyone is quitting so fast.

DeletedUser

Im surprised we have a current wars thread, maybe we should have currently merging thread.

And if they were allies it would not surprise me at all, just another potetial merge, but how does a tribe go from being declared on and being told your noobs were going to do this and that to allies in a few short days. This world is beyond belief, there hasnt been a 1 v 1 war, there isnt a war which has lasted longer then 2 weeks. There isnt a war that has seen more then 50 caps.

And people wonder why everyone is quitting so fast.

Look at warlordz and Fork war stats

DeletedUser

Look at warlordz and Fork war stats

YE +100 exactly. Although that does count for players who left. So i retract my statement about the 50+ caps and say.

No tribe except FORK has capped 50 villas in a war yet.

When offered counter evidence im always will to change my opinion if im wrong, just like above :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103070

Side 1:
Tribes: TrI
Side 2:
Tribes: Class, Learn

Timeframe: Last month (16 Days)

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95,805
Side 2: 8,596
Difference: 87,209

chart

TrI beating up on Class/Learn...

DeletedUser

Just for the record, BDSM is not now and has never been allied to anyone, so that statement is not entirely true. But I do agree there is way to much hugging going on.

DeletedUser

What's happened to THE? They've almost completely disappeared . . .

DeletedUser

Well guys, i have some news!
Honor declared on D3TH
another small war :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser46195

Well guys, i have some news!
Honor declared on D3TH
another small war :icon_rolleyes:

Small, honor declared because NDR asked them too :p

Hard to be doing another man's work all the time, hope they get paid this time :p

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Small, honor declared because NDR asked them too :p

Hard to be doing another man's work all the time, hope they get paid this time :p

Are you serious?.You guys are in the perfect spot for us to eat, and it has been planned for months, we just needed you to give us that reason..We're not doing anyone elses work, everyone is actually selfishly gunning to get as much food as they can in this soon-to-be eating frenzy. You think we'd call on each other to fight you? Your head must have expanded somewhere along the line :p

D3TH started attacking me 3 days ago, that means you were declaring on us and our allies. Even after leaders/barons of D3TH (who are friends of mine) told the player to cease the attacks, as they weren't interested in war with FORK, the said player didn't listen to the leaders. So I/FORK gave you a chance. Also the fact he didn't listen is a real good sign of organization and I assume your members must really listen to your every order..Hehe

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but let's all stop the talking and just fight. Only stats can talk..Everything else in tw is just ego's/wannabes and frauds. Are you adults or a bunch of bitchy high school girls talking behind eachother's backs and caring so much about what everyone thinks of you?

Guess what? Some just fiend for the strategy in this game and are not here for any of your little social games. I hope I dumbed it down enough for you and whoever is reading. I couldn't be bothered to explain further..Lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Are you serious?.You guys are in the perfect spot for us to eat, and it has been planned for months, we just needed you to give us that reason..We're not doing anyone elses work, everyone is actually selfishly gunning to get as much food as they can in this soon-to-be eating frenzy. You think we'd call on each other to fight you? Your head must have expanded somewhere along the line :p
Exactly how many months would that be, since the tribe would be 2 months old in 4 days? Expansion plans based on player growth and tribe growth could be what...3/4 weeks to gain attention, even with Starkiller screaming about DETH at every opportunity.

D3TH started attacking me 3 days ago, that means you were declaring on us and our allies. Even after leaders/barons of D3TH (who are friends of mine) told the player to cease the attacks, as they weren't interested in war with FORK, the said player didn't listen to the leaders. So I/FORK gave you a chance. Also the fact he didn't listen is a real good sign of organization and I assume your members must really listen to your every order..Hehe
Wrong, expansion doesn't exactly require a declaration, and unless it requires a tribal effort to continue is generally just a skirmish for ground. It doesn't speak much for you if this explanation is that you required your tribe as well as your allies to intervene to save your backside.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but let's all stop the talking and just fight. Only stats can talk..Everything else in tw is just ego's/wannabes and frauds. Are you adults or a bunch of bitchy high school girls talking behind eachother's backs and caring so much about what everyone thinks of you?
Are you sure, you didn't put much thought into not sounding like a jerk, and minors play this game too, it IS after all a game, and you should pay respect and watch your language as such.

Guess what? Some just fiend for the strategy in this game and are not here for any of your little social games. I hope I dumbed it down enough for you and whoever is reading. I couldn't be bothered to explain further..Lol
Guess what, this game has a huge social aspect to it (the clue is in the "Tribal" part of the name), and when you realise that you may continue posting on the PnP forums without sounding like such a jerk.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Exactly how many months would that be, since the tribe would be 2 months old in 4 days? Expansion plans based on player growth and tribe growth could be what...3/4 weeks to gain attention, even with Starkiller screaming about DETH at every opportunity.

Wrong, expansion doesn't exactly require a declaration, and unless it requires a tribal effort to continue is generally just a skirmish for ground. It doesn't speak much for you if this explanation is that you required your tribe as well as your allies to intervene to save your ass.

Are you sure, you didn't put much thought into not sounding like a jerk, and minors play this game too, it IS after all a game, and you should pay respect and watch your language as such.

Guess what, this game has a huge social aspect to it (the clue is in the "Tribal" part of the name), and when you realise that you may continue posting on the PnP forums without sounding like such a jerk.

Expansion by nobling FORK? Dream on :p

Your player sent 13 nukes at me with no rams and now all his offense is exhausted..He launched almost all of them at one village also and there were no fakes or anything. Just the axe speed attacks which are now all dead :S

Your tribe is a baby and yes I am only about that old too, but the players have bordered me for months..It doesn't matter what label they are wearing and they have always been my food.

You can't try and tell me that that pnp in this game means anything.

I didn't say I care if anyone joins in. I am prepared to fight D3TH solo..

DeletedUser

Who exactly is "my" player, who is "my" tribe? Maybe you would like to find out who exactly I am before arguing with me. Maybe you would like me to dumb it down for you?:icon_rolleyes:

As for PnP, it is here for a reason, for players to post and update about the politics and stats of wars, to try to make their enemies look, bad, untrustworthy and reduce the opinions of those looking in while increasing the opinion of your own tribe, gathering support behind you. Disregarding a PnP that you yourself are posting on is...well...idiotic, to say the least not to mention it disregards the efforts of your tribemates who actually do use the forums too.

DeletedUser

Oi, i caught one mates!

#1: you are only attacking our new members from -AB-

#2: your tribe is only attacking two of our players. I dont think the phrase "eating frenzy" really fits the description of this "war" too well. I think its more of a pick off whatever village you can war. Dont play dumb. Look at the locations of the players you all are attacking. They are literally surrounded by honor on almost every single side.

#3: I guess its a coincidence that our spies in ndr showed us multiple posts and mails of ndr begging honor to declare war on us and then a day later honor members were talking about the same mails and players.... then boom, you all declare. I guess the stars just lined up perfectly right?

#4: I do not see your name anywhere in our forums. I hate to say it but your not that important.

#5: The dukes(leaders) of d3th are me and ywevis. We dont know you. Therefore the rest of the rumble jumble you typed up after that does not apply to us. No wonder nothing was done... You didnt talk to me :)

#6: Every order we give is asked to be done immediately. Failure to listen to the leaders will result in dismissal. We do whats best for the tribe and if they cant trust us then we dont want them.

#7: I have never once spoken to a member of Fork. Hopefully one day that will change :)

#8: Your fighting 7% of our tribe.... That isnt a war.

70% of this game is politics. If you disagree with this then your just a puppet.