Current Wars Thread

DeletedUser46195

I feel honored....

[1:22:11 AM] ywevis: i liked where he said they been organizing an op for months
[1:22:17 AM] ywevis: felt special there
[1:22:25 AM] ywevis: in my 126 pt village
[1:22:34 AM] ywevis: and honor was already wanting to noble me out

Direct from skype convo....

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Read my posts again. I didn't say that the forums weren't used by people, or disagree that politics are part of tw, but all of that can happen in private. I am just saying they are pointless to me and always have been. These are just my opinions, based on what I have learnt from my POV over the years, which I have every right to express!

I'll be back sometime in the next 6-12 months. Goodbye w58 toys and show ponies!

All of the reasons you guys try and mention..The purposes of the forums you stated etc..They are all tactics of manipulation which I firmly believe is cowardly. I don't need to compensate for a lack of intelligence or because I have no sense of actual strategy or gaming ability..

+ I am sick of this popularity contest. You and your noob ramless friends will all hear from me when my "attacked" reports appear in you bunch of show ponies' inboxes... :D

I'm not a people person and I like to work my ass off, so I can't relate to your social approach to tw. I prefer brute force..Something to actually be proud of in my opinion!

Just to finish off..I never said we are at war. I haven't even attacked anyone in D3TH..I just said war is confirmed to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Read my posts again. I didn't say that the forums weren't used by people, or disagree that politics are part of tw, but all of that can happen in private. I am just saying they are pointless to me and always have been. These are just my opinions, based on what I have learnt from my POV over the years, which I have every right to express!

I'll be back sometime in the next 6-12 months. Goodbye w58 toys and show ponies!

True, you may express anything you like on these forums :) That is what they are here for

However on your second objective. How did you belittle us? Everything you said or knew about d3th was wrong.....

All of the reasons you guys try and mention..The purposes of the forums you stated etc..They are all tactics of manipulation which I firmly believe is cowardly. I don't need to compensate for a lack of intelligence or because I have no sense of actual strategy or gaming ability..

Thats a wild statement. So I am dumb and have no tactics because I post on the external forums?

I hope you dont plan on having a good forum rep when your done posting on here.... Fork is a respectable tribe and Im rather sad that your the only one representing them. Your not the best face guy.

+ I am sick of this popularity contest. You and your noob ramless friends will all hear from me when my "attacked" reports appear in you bunch of show ponies' inboxes... :D

I'm not a people person and I like to work my ass off, so I can't relate to your social approach to tw. I prefer brute force..Something to actually be proud of in my opinion!

Just to finish off..I never said we are at war. I haven't even attacked anyone in D3TH..I just said war is confirmed to happen.

I will give you respect here. Wars are won by aggressive players and I hope you really are a "worker" in your tribe. Tribes need players like you but they also need people with social skills. Maybe if you had a co he could be your speaker? Im not dogging you on this but I have a feeling I just dont completely understand you yet. I'll work on it.

Btw, bring all the war you want. We will be proud to have it and you can bet you ass that we wont merge, lie, cheat, delete, run, or disband to get away from it. We want points and barbs arent a good source :)

artofspam

William as your co, I have to say, why bother ranting here. You haven't achieved anything rather put yourself and I in disrepute. Next time I go away to attend a funeral, try not stirring up things. I haven't read all your posts, as in my current frame of mind they fitted into the "tl;dr" category.

This is why I told you to play not to post as you have the tendency to get slightly confrontational. Anyway, I will be making posts for our account on externals from now on I think.

DeletedUser96519

I love PnP, its Oh So Cattty.............

At least this gave me a few minutes of entertainment before this goes way off topic and into a personal show of ego. I would imagine you'll cover this one starkiller..... :xmas wink:

DeletedUser

William as your co, I have to say, why bother ranting here. You haven't achieved anything rather put yourself and I in disrepute. Next time I go away to attend a funeral, try not stirring up things. I haven't read all your posts, as in my current frame of mind they fitted into the "tl;dr" category.

This is why I told you to play not to post as you have the tendency to get slightly confrontational. Anyway, I will be making posts for our account on externals from now on I think.

Oh just if this were real.... At least you have humor :)

At least this gave me a few minutes of entertainment before this goes way off topic and into a personal show of ego. I would imagine you'll cover this one starkiller..... :xmas wink:

Haha never. I am on topic though. We are discussing a war that hasnt happened yet while accusing each other of being insignificant :lol:

artofspam

Oh just if this were real.... At least you have humor :)

Real? In what way was this fake. Are you implying I am William or not are am lying about the things I said. Maybe that William will stop posting?

I think what I was saying was pretty true, well anyway believe me or not. It matters not.

As I am not a jerk like my co-player and have more patience and understanding :icon_cool:

I am also from a better country

DeletedUser

Real? In what way was this fake. Are you implying I am William or not are am lying about the things I said. Maybe that William will stop posting?

I think what I was saying was pretty true, well anyway believe me or not. It matters not.

As I am not a jerk like my co-player and have more patience and understanding :icon_cool:

Haha well if you have a relationship with your co to where you can tell him what to do that is fine by me. Its no hard feelings though on what he said. I dont know where the hate came from but I guess its better to be recognized then not recognized at all :icon_razz:

I am also from a better country

All Blacks for the win :lol:

artofspam

Haha well if you have a relationship with your co to where you can tell him what to do that is fine by me. Its no hard feelings though on what he said. I dont know where the hate came from but I guess its better to be recognized then not recognized at all :icon_razz:

Well yeah, as I wear the pants in the relationship :icon_wink:

It's in his nature to be confrontational, so I have to occasionally show him who's boss or he might try and get to big for his boots. Which could be fun though.

Don't take it personally William hates everyone equally haha

All Blacks for the win :lol:

Yeah, finally winning the Rugby World Cup after 24 years... thank god. BTW I forgot where i know you from, you have been in my Skype contacts for nearly 3 years...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well yeah, as I wear the pants in the relationship :icon_wink:

It's in his nature to be confrontational, so I have to occasionally show him who's boss or he might try and get to big for his boots. Which could be fun though.

Don't take it personally William hates everyone equally haha

Well thats good to know :) He sounds driven though...

Yeah, finally winning the Rugby World Cup after 24 years... thank god. BTW I forgot where i know you from, you have been in my Skype contacts for nearly 3 years...

Ya I was wondering if they were going to make it this year because in the past they've looked just as good and didnt finish. Im glad they finally came through!

Haha we're skype contacts? There is really no way to tell how that happened. About 3 years ago I was in chats for w7, w8, w17, w18, w22 and I think a few others. In the past I was into world hopping and just going for the start up ranks. I only took a few worlds seriously but the best bet is that we joined the same premade chat :icon_confused:

darkaniken2

Are you serious?.You guys are in the perfect spot for us to eat, and it has been planned for months, we just needed you to give us that reason..

...You need a reason to declare war in a war game entitled TribalWars?

Hey star, anyone in D3TH need a coplayer?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 16
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55,087
Side 2: 107,854
Difference: 52,767

chart

artofspam

Well thats good to know :) He sounds driven though...

In some things at least haha

Ya I was wondering if they were going to make it this year because in the past they've looked just as good and didnt finish. Im glad they finally came through!

Well we are always the Best team outside of the world cup and choke worse than England in a Football world cup.. but we did it. France gave it their all in the final, so hard to watch.

Haha we're skype contacts? There is really no way to tell how that happened. About 3 years ago I was in chats for w7, w8, w17, w18, w22 and I think a few others. In the past I was into world hopping and just going for the start up ranks. I only took a few worlds seriously but the best bet is that we joined the same premade chat :icon_confused:

It was some premade's I think and W22 i think, i was going to co someone on world 22 but didn't. Cannot recall why.. or who it was lol

DeletedUser

In some things at least haha

Well we are always the Best team outside of the world cup and choke worse than England in a Football world cup.. but we did it. France gave it their all in the final, so hard to watch.

It was some premade's I think and W22 i think, i was going to co someone on world 22 but didn't. Cannot recall why.. or who it was lol

Oh okay that was long ago :p

Anyways message me on skype when you can. I cleared out my contact list a few days ago so I'll need a reminder of what your skype id is.