Current Wars?

DeletedUser94846

What are the current wars going on at the moment?

i know only of punch! vs Rel/=STRH=/=LOCK= and Cheese vs -F-

any other wars going on?

DeletedUser

As much as i rag on -f-, we all know how this one will end haha.

kingjohan

gave me a lol another noob trolling the forums :icon_rolleyes:

I bet you base his "noob-ness" on the post he made? I think that makes you the noob, sir.
He's not trolling the forums. He's stating what his prediction are.
You're most likey trolling tho since you acually cared about making that post.

Sinnuh

I bet you base his "noob-ness" on the post he made? I think that makes you the noob, sir.
He's not trolling the forums. He's stating what his prediction are.
You're most likey trolling tho since you acually cared about making that post.

lol not really seeing as im a member of the hung family, so my post is hardly trollng:)

is this thread about predictions on that or on ongoing wars?

Regards
Sinny

kingjohan

lol not really seeing as im a member of the hung family, so my post is hardly trollng:)

is this thread about predictions on that or on ongoing wars?

Regards
Sinny

You are trolling more than argo. That's for sure :icon_confused:

Is this thread about ongoing wars or insulting players?

Sinnuh

You are trolling more than argo. That's for sure :icon_confused:

Is this thread about ongoing wars or insulting players?

are you sure? my post was as much a prediction for the Hung family as his for -f- so on that front i guess you can say we are equal in terms of what we have posted but then you could also argue that your recent posts are as much trolling as me and argo as they relate to our comments and not the threads.. :icon_rolleyes:

insulting players? his join date is december 2010 by definition is that not a 'noob' compared to join dates of the majority of players i see that post.

Regards
Sinny

kingjohan

are you sure? my post was as much a prediction for the Hung family as his for -f- so on that front i guess you can say we are equal in terms of what we have posted but then you could also argue that your recent posts are as much trolling as me and argo as they relate to our comments and not the threads.. :icon_rolleyes:

insulting players? his join date is december 2010 by definition is that not a 'noob' compared to join dates of the majority of players i see that post.

Regards
Sinny

So you used a prediction aswell then.:icon_rolleyes:
I troll. I know that. I havn't denied it.

Wait, what? so..If you create a new account now. Would that make you a noob? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser18543

So you used a prediction aswell then.:icon_rolleyes:
I troll. I know that. I havn't denied it.

Wait, what? so..If you create a new account now. Would that make you a noob? :icon_confused:

yes

edit: well for a normal player, for you, you are a noob whether you make/have made a new account or not

DeletedUser

what so a players ability is based on the age of their external account

DeletedUser18543

what so a players ability is based on the age of their external account

Is that a trick question?

I mean, unless you have an awesome avatar/pic (you have) or signature than if you joined after November 5th 2008 than you are a noob.

Pretty basic logic...

DeletedUser

he is completely right though. if you flee from everything and then cause your tribe to get absolutely hammered you can;t be considered a great player