Current Wars?

DeletedUser37628

Calmir, there is a difference between planning a fight and starting one. If you don't understand that, I'm afraid there is little I can do to help you :icon_confused:. It's as though you think you know my every thought on the matter.

Any implications you are finding that suggest that I think it was some sort of trickery planned out by your tribe are either not there or not intended to be. Move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

Since you are being so stubborn, here are my thoughts, laid out more clearly. It is clear that DenchY left PUNCH! with the intent of starting a fight with WIN!. I do NOT believe that PUNCH! has full control over DenchY's actions (I was at one time Duke, I know what it's like to have members take matters into their own hands...), but I DO believe that by taking him in, they are endorsing his cause. Now, please tell me all the ways in which I have accused PUNCH! of planned treachery in this post, I'm sure you'll find something :icon_rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97155

Since you are being so stubborn, here are my thoughts, laid out more clearly. It is clear that DenchY left PUNCH! with the intent of starting a fight with WIN!. I do NOT believe that PUNCH! has full control over DenchY's actions (I was at one time Duke, I know what it's like to have members take matters into their own hands...), but I DO believe that by taking him in, they are endorsing his cause. Now, please tell me all the ways in which I have accused PUNCH! of planned treachery in this post, I'm sure you'll find something :icon_rolleyes:.

This is the most pointless argument ever.

DenchY is actually not even a person he is a robot and I guess somebody spilled a cup of coffee on him, and it took a couple of days to get it fixed. Thankfully, he was under warranty.

DeletedUser

DenchY left because of internal issues in Punch, as did LordKhal. He was bored, so he attacked WIN. Once the internal issues were sorted out, DenchY rejoined - his leaving (and LordKhal's) purpose having been to help push along the resolution of those issues. In regards to him being a refugee; power always matters. WIN does not have the power over Punch to decide if he was to be kicked or invited back in, therefore whether you think he is a refugee or not is irrelevant - because WIN can do nothing about it anyway.

Punch has tolerated the fact that as DenchY left and became engaged with elements of WIN that incomings would - naturally - continue to be traded, and has not responded with a declaration of war that could justifiably be made over WIN's continued attempts to take the villages of one of its members.

And naturally Punch - on a member by member basis - endorses DenchY over WIN, he is their tribemate (and I presume there is some feeling of dislike there as well). As a tribe, Punch has not however - because if it did, Punch would have declared war on WIN by now. By the way; I can still identify in your above post something alluding to 'Punch treachery': "I do NOT believe that PUNCH! has full control over DenchY's actions".

Just sayin'.

DeletedUser

Weren't you suppose to be joining the army by now Cal ? or did they push that back like normal for the army life, hurry up an wait...:icon_wink:

Non, in January, not July. Though that little bit of information caused a lot of trouble in TSA. They thought I'd be disappearing only to be disappointed. :icon_wink:

silvereclipes

Non, in January, not July. Though that little bit of information caused a lot of trouble in TSA. They thought I'd be disappearing only to be disappointed. :icon_wink:

yeah never expect a thing till the account goes gray then an only then do you know for certain that its for real..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

DenchY is actually not even a person he is a robot and I guess somebody spilled a cup of coffee on him, and it took a couple of days to get it fixed. Thankfully, he was under warranty.

more robots here as well BMF ? :lol:

DeletedUser97155

more robots here as well BMF ? :lol:

Yeah, and I think this robot is evenly matched with you... might even be better :icon_wink:

Only way to find out is to put on a space suit and pilot an account for us.