Current Wars?

DeletedUser

another blah blah post about " i am saying truth becose i am saying truth and i am right becose i am right "
and huh ? u said jealous ? srsly ? u so French

That is pretty much it, if I am right, I am right. Congratulations on understanding. ^^

HeftySmurf

That pain is not from the 'jumped up shit' (Urban dictionary has nothing on this phrase so it is foreign to me)...

That pain is from the fact that Forest Gump and you share the same stem cells. When someone enters a fray of words and does not have the proper skill set to do so they should refrain from entering that battle. Tsun Tzu teaches us that in any battle out prepare the other. Son, you have a lot of preparation to do.

HeftySmurfette- As those with your skill set of language would say:

1. You got no Game.
2. You Ain't Got Nuthin'

So Forest as I will now call you (And you have earned it) Start with Curious George books then maybe grab a choose your own adventure book and then maybe try a newspaper like the NY Times or LA Times. Stear clear of any reader's digests and tabloids.

Can tell your american even before the post about the NY Times. You talk so much shit, try to act clever but only a moron can spell Sun Tzu incorrectly.

DeletedUser

Can tell your american even before the post about the NY Times. You talk so much shit, try to act clever but only a moron can spell Sun Tzu incorrectly.

Actually there's a number of different ways to spell his name... As far as where I am from: You are incorrect. As usual in anything you post in reference to me.

And I am clever as you are not. It saddens me that you continue to get persuaded into a response and define FOOL and FOOL-ish every time you post.

DeletedUser37628

People in punch generalize and jump to ridiculous conclusions all the time! Err... wait, what was that Calmir? Why should I be jealous? :lol:

DeletedUser

lies?
davin under attack by us,denchy under attack by you.

you recruit davin, we let denchy rejoin. its not Exactly the same, but none the less, it is something you/your tribe did that really shouldnt be a problem for you guys,as you like to recruit people we are fighting/attacking, you have a history of it.

but as i said before,dont like it,do something.

DeletedUser

that really doesnt mean a thing, its the point you recruited him in the first place, genius :icon_rolleyes:

now why dont you leave the forums and find more ways to recruit are targets, i see tsa is getting there ass kicked by us,im sure you would love to recruit them to

DeletedUser37628

The choice of one member to recruit a refugee has literally nothing to do with our tribe being "ok" with keeping refugees. At least you tried to use logic, but you have a long ways to go before you start actually making sense, mate.

If you hadn't noticed, I was upset because you recruited a refugee and are choosing to keep him. That last part is the kicker. We have done no such thing, so to say we have is to lie. Pretty simple, right? Could you please stfu now? kthnxbai

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97155

The choice of one member to recruit a refugee has literally nothing to do with our tribe being "ok" with keeping refugees. At least you tried to use logic, but you have a long ways to go before you start actually making sense, mate.

If you hadn't noticed, I was upset because you recruited a refugee and are choosing to keep him. That last part is the kicker. We have done no such thing, so to say we have is to lie. Pretty simple, right? Could you please stfu now? kthnxbai

We can argue about 'fugess all day and never get anywhere. He is not a refugee by our definition and we're gonna keep him in the tribe. :icon_eek:

I could spend all day justifying why he isn't and why we shouldn't give him him up, but instead of wasting my time, I'm just gonna say no. :axemen:

DeletedUser97155

That pain is from the fact that Forest Gump and you share the same stem cells. When someone enters a fray of words and does not have the proper skill set to do so they should refrain from entering that battle. Tsun Tzu teaches us that in any battle out prepare the other. Son, you have a lot of preparation to do.

Forrest Gump was an NCAA All-American KR, a world-class ping-pong player, a medal of honor/purple heart winner, a philosopher and a Shrimp Boat Captain. Just sayin. :icon_wink:

Friendly hint: Don't quote/reiterate philosophies/strategies from books if you can't even spell the author's name right.

DeletedUser37628

We can argue about 'fugess all day and never get anywhere. He is not a refugee by our definition and we're gonna keep him in the tribe. :icon_eek:

I could spend all day justifying why he isn't and why we shouldn't give him him up, but instead of wasting my time, I'm just gonna say no. :axemen:

Haha, I stopped trying to convince your tribe to kick him soon after it happened :)

HeftySmurf

Actually there's a number of different ways to spell his name... As far as where I am from: You are incorrect. As usual in anything you post in reference to me.

And I am clever as you are not. It saddens me that you continue to get persuaded into a response and define FOOL and FOOL-ish every time you post.

Seriously get a life and get off google, Sun Tzu is spelt Sun Tzu, there is no T and never was, screw some morons thinking they can spell it how they want; if people like you had their way it was be toasma bin laden and attilla the thun

DeletedUser

considering your tribe has a history of recruiting refugees you should be used to it now

there is a big diff tho between denchy and all of yours, denchy was and is a member of punch,when you recruit people we are attacking from other tribes, denchy is not a refugee :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

People in punch generalize and jump to ridiculous conclusions all the time! Err... wait, what was that Calmir? Why should I be jealous? :lol:

Says the Duke who thinks DenchY leaving was a Punch! plot to war WIN.

And you have yet to respond to my previous post on the matter; here, I will even link it so you can not miss it.

DeletedUser

there is a big diff tho between denchy and all of yours, denchy was and is a member of punch,when you recruit people we are attacking from other tribes, denchy is not a refugee :icon_rolleyes:
huh ? he leave punch , create his own tribe 666 and accept war with WIN! , so ur bs didnt work

DeletedUser37628

Says the Duke who thinks DenchY leaving was a Punch! plot to war WIN.

And you have yet to respond to my previous post on the matter; here, I will even link it so you can not miss it.

Says the random person who thinks I'm Duke! Oh snap!

Stop putting words in my mouth. I said you took actions that could have caused immediate warfare (by allowing denchy to join after he started a fight with our tribe). True, yes? I said nothing about any "plot", as you claim. So, getting past that, your tribe is starting a fight in a disrespectful manner by allowing DenchY to do so. I never said you were controlling DenchY's actions, but it seems you are certainly endorsing them, which is sufficient in this case. I look forward to seeing what "assumptions" you decide I have made in this post as well :lol:. It seems that is always your defense when you have nothing better to say.

Also, zachary, pointing to a single instance (especially one in which we kicked the person involved) and making such claims is silly. And what does our recruitment have to do with whether or not denchy is a refugee? That makes literally ZERO sense.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fight, I dont wanna fight anyone..Ohh man :icon_redface:

Specially the Punch! guys.....They are a scary bunch....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Says the random person who thinks I'm Duke! Oh snap!

Stop putting words in my mouth. I said you took actions that could have caused immediate warfare (by allowing denchy to join after he started a fight with our tribe). True, yes? I said nothing about any "plot", as you claim. So, getting past that, your tribe is starting a fight in a disrespectful manner by allowing DenchY to do so. I never said you were controlling DenchY's actions, but it seems you are certainly endorsing them, which is sufficient in this case. I look forward to seeing what "assumptions" you decide I have made in this post as well :lol:. It seems that is always your defense when you have nothing better to say.

Also, zachary, pointing to a single instance (especially one in which we kicked the person involved) and making such claims is silly. And what does our recruitment have to do with whether or not denchy is a refugee? That makes literally ZERO sense.

So you are saying you are not Duke? How interesting.

You are putting the words in my mouth with your implications. You do not have to say 'plot' for the meaning to be inferred, just as I do not have to outright say I think you are a fool, for the implication to be there. The post above is exactly what I mean, statements like: "your tribe is starting a fight" are all the indication needed for it to be obvious that you think that DenchY leaving was a machination on Punch's behalf to start a war. As I have said, if it was so, you would know it. We wouldn't be sitting here debating about whether it was or not, if it was true - it would be obvious in the tribal ops directed at WIN players.

Last edited by a moderator: