Current Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser107233
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wouldn't "Nukes N Nobles" make more sense, has typically the nukes come first?

DeletedUser

Technically that could also be incorrect... you could send the nukes from villages a few fields behind the nobles... just sayin'...
And the first nuke, well most of one, should come before the first noble... some people like to do there little acad rush but other wise...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Eh, no, you should almost certainly be sending the train first, and then timing nukes to land right in front of it, trying to time the train and then having to resend it leaves you much more screwed than trying to time a nuke and sending it late does, since then you can just send another nuke from a different village instead.

lat.

Maybe he just likes the way it sounded. Why are you such a bully?

I'll go sit in the corner now.

:(

OT- Anyone have anything to let us know about wars? Please someone declare war. Just not on me...

DeletedUser

Im pointing out possibilities. :)

P.S - Nauz... are you saying that you can make a mistake or have made that mistake? :/

DeletedUser

Technically you'd launch nobles first if you wanted your train to hit just after a nuke..
just sayin'

I personally tend to send my trains and time nukes to hit after. I appreciate the effort. :D

lat.

Lat.
I used to play as "long after time" back on 19 and 21. Few starts here and there but nothing serious.