Current World Review: August 7th.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*Disclaimer: This is from my point of view as a player on this world, Not as a representative of drunk family. I will try to be as unbiased as possible.*

Current Map: (6/8/2020)
d940dc3b3c3ad86237997d3237e470df.png

Current Top 10 Tribes:

3b219fef97bf2bca8f201b9a443bf7c1.png

https://gyazo.com/3b219fef97bf2bca8f201b9a443bf7c1

Top ODA Tribe(s):
Sinner; is currently at 25+m ODA in first place with second place being FIKA at under half of Sinner at 12.1m ODA. Following up in 3rd is Sinner academy tribe Sinnin at 10m. Making Sinner family as one of the strongest attacking tribes right now.

Top ODD Tribe(s):
Boffe (will discuss later); is currently rank 1 defending tribe at 21.3m ODD. Being over 7m up on rank 2 ODD tribe which is "Blood" whom is down to their biggest player being 60k points and seems to have been nearly completely eradicated. Rank 3 ODD tribe is NSEW at 9.33m. I'll proceed to list the #4 tribe, as once blood is gone and or disbands their ranking will be gone and we can safely assume not to many people are going to raise their hand and sign up to join Blood at this point. None the less rank #4 ODD tribe is Wisky at 8.4m (Less than 1m odd away from rank 3 even with blood around)

Top Point Family Tribe(s):
As we all know that if you're reading these externals the chances of you being in some sort of a family tribe is VERY high. This world is probably one of the highest family tribe worlds I've seen in recent years. Obviously early on worlds (1,2,3,4 etc) had multiple family tribes, but the worlds were like 5x bigger back then also lol. Even of recent, the tribe sizes seem a bit lop sided where small tribes have even an academy tribe, where as of typical worlds you see them already ate out at this stage and or merged in and or people quitting. Maybe there's more sticking around based on the current real world situation with covid and etc.

Sinner Family: Consisting of Sinner, Sinnin, and Sins. With "Sinner" being the main tribe and currently leading them in points.
Currently sitting at 26.121m points with 3,819 total villages. Biggest player being Overseas; holding 17% of sinners family total points alone. And 20% of the total family tribes villages.

Drunk Family: Consisting of: Drunk, Drunk. ,Drunk!. With "Drunk" being the main tribe and right behind the "Drunk." tribe in points.
Currently sitting at 19.892m points with 2,758 total village. Biggest player being Healer; holding 23% of Drunk family total points alone. And 18% of the total family tribes villages.

Fika Family: Consisting of Fika, Poke, ILY. With "Fika" being the main tribe and currently leading the family in points.
Currently sitting at 16.533m points with 2,477 total villages. Biggest player being joshey211; holding 8% of the FIka family total points alone. And 10% of the total family tribes villages.

Other Family Tribes:
CDG and Bacon/Pork Family. CDG being the main tribe.
NSEW and LS. NSEW being the main tribe.
4A and Jokers. 4A being the main tribe.
WET and VS. Wet being the main tribe.
LuK and LuK2. LuK being the main tribe.
Rust1,2,3,4, Rust being the main tribe.
!?! and ?!?. !?! being the main tribe.

Out of the top 22 tribes that leaves 2 tribes that are not apart of a family tribe those being: Wisky and VIRUS.

Top Family Tribes Positioning:
Sinner Family:

With Sinners being the largest family tribe on the world; they clearly have the most widespread of the map, with their family holding the rank 1 positioning in currently 4 K's. (35.45.46.56) With their allies "Virus" currently holding rank 2 in k36. And their other allies ?!?/!?! rank 2 in K34. Also their other family tribe alliance with 4a holding rank two in K55. So giving them technically avenues to 7 K's already within just months of this world being open. Obviously alliances go so far, so that is why they're listed as "avenues" to the K's as sinners would have to either mass recruit more people to their own family tribe or war their allies and or make an underhanded deal to secure land faster in K36.34.55.

Drunk Family:
With Drunk family being the second largest on the world, they are currently 3 K's. (K64,55,65). With them not having any allies to help give them avenues to any other K's their positioning looks more and more boxed in, with Fika being towards the north, and west. With sinner to the LuK family to the east along with some sinner. Also having 4a F. and Wisky in the core. Only path for them looks to be a fighting one at current state unless diplomacy is set into place to help give avenues of growth into different continents.

Fika Family:
Fika family being the third largest family on the world. They currently only own 2 K's (K53,54). With them having plenty of allies you would think they have multiple avenues of growth, but it seems their allies aren't being able to keep up with fika's growth. Making it harder for them to have extra presence in different K's for growth options. Their allies "Wet Family; current leaders of K44" are currently having a shoving match with the CDG family (Current Holders of K43 and 2nd for K44). Making it an awkward situation up north of Fika to smoothly move in. Drunk being south of them also presents itself with its own situations; also Fika's other allies Farken south of FIka having a huge cluster of land preventing them from growing there. Also their Alliance/NAP wisky in their east preventing them to moving towards the core. Plenty of rim tribes that Fika have neglected so far looks to be one of their best options of growth for them.

Top Family Tribes Diplomacy:
*Disclaimer, this is all allegations, this section is based solely off of he said/she said and rumors and or current wars.*

Sinner Family Diplomacy:
Sinner Family *Listed Above*
4A Family = Allies.
Virus = Allies (currently for the cause of fighting Boffe)
Fika Family = Allies (currently running same fake script on Drunk at same time so some sort of communication/coordination is there)
!?! Family = Allies
Rust Family = NAP and Or Allies due to previous agreements with players from 107.
TAO = To help drunk from nobling them

Current Enemies: Boffe and barbs. Boffe have obviously taken a beating and have earned rank 1 defender in the world solely based off of sinner hitting them rather its morale helping Boffe or just pure skill and smarts in the game keeping them alive; its not shocking that sinner picked up Virus as an ally to help morale bash Boffe for them.
Barbs I mean, its the new meta so why not.

Fika Family Diplomacy:
Fika Family *Listed Above*
Sinner Family = Allies (currently running same fake script on Drunk at same time so some sort of communication/coordination is there)
WET Family = Allies (Currently to put pressure on CDG family)
Wisky = Nap and or Allies (Currently to have a defined border to prevent issues while each tribe focus on other things)
Farken Family = Allies (Unknown reasoning)
TAO = Allies/Nap (To help prevent Drunk from nobling them)
GBL = A Basher Tribe For Fun?

Current Enemies: Barbs And Blood?
Blood being almost gone but have farmed a good amount of ODD from being hit by them by the looks of it. And we all know barbs the new meta so run it.

Drunk Family Diplomacy:
Drunk family *Listed Above*
Crunch - Allies (Purely for being the bois and memes)

Current Enemies:
TAO and Barbs.
With TAO losing more and more villages daily to drunk its starting too look like a very limited life time for TAO and the barbs also as majority of drunk caps have been from barbs all world.

Worlds Future/Major Wars/Diplomacy/MY Predictions:
*Major Wars That Should Happen*
I personally feel like the major wars that will be happening in the coming days to help lay the world will be:
*CDG F. vs WET F. (This is to be needed for Fika to have an avenue of growth north, making WET the play on pawn to make it easier for them to go north)

*NSEW vs !?! F. (This is to be needed for Sinner to have a prominent tribe in the north to have diplomacy with; having the rank 1 family tribe in the world in your side is always good. Especially how interlocked NSEW and !?! family are.)

*Rust Family vs Rust Family (there's so many of them up there, I feel like weeding out the inactive and deadweight will be crucial for them to be a strong fighting force as a solid tribe up north. Even if they cut down 2/4 of their family tribes.

*Fika Family Vs Rim Tribes (This is to secure Fika's land all while not getting in a real war before being fully prepared, and crossing their fingers that their allies wet come out on top against CDG family.)

*Sinner Family Vs Rim Tribes/Family Tribes (They obviously know that they have dead weight on their own side, if not mistaken seen Overseas say something about people being lazy in his own tribe in the externals. They also needing to secure their own backlines before pushing towards the core and after drunk giving them a safe backline)

*Drunk Family Vs Rim Tribes/Barbs: With no sign of drunk family stopping its onslaught of murdering the barbs (Healer over 50 barb caps today alone) they've probably decided to abuse the meta in the game right now and continue with it and also eating the remains of rim tribes.

*Vorb Vs LuK Family: Securing their land is ideal for them to be the prominent tribe in the area to help better themselves to being proposed and or ask for diplomacy from either Drunk or Sinner family whom seem to be surrounding them quickly.

Most Important Decisions In My Opinion:
Wisky Vs 4A Family: (OR UNITY) With them being so close to each-other with a prominent frontline and being the two in the core, its hard to share space sometimes. Giving them an area to expand into one another allows for them to have more say and more demands being the core tribes with the 3 major family tribes surrounding the area. Rather it be Fika pulling Wisky's strings to get them to war 4a, and or Sinner pulling 4a strings to war Wisky.
Or either to become another family tribe with one another bringing their total points to 12.599m which would be less than 4m behind the fika family tribe. Making the Wisky/4A family another dominating factor in this world.
Its very obvious that every major family tribe right now is probably watching what these two do as it could change the whole lay of this world within an hour of agreeing to either war and or merge together to become a family tribe.

Current Prediction Of World Winner(s):
As of current date in time, with the numbers and spread being so far apart the sinners family is holding a very big lead on the other family tribes in the world. I know that on these new worlds removing a family tribe can cause a lot of problems for a tribe alone, let alone multiple allied family tribes. But if sinners leadership is able to keep the peace all while convincing 25 people that killing off your friends and family all world is the best way to go about it they can very easily pull it off. Just by sheer size and spread alone. It will be very interesting how leadership in Sinner family manages to get rid of so many family tribes, and also allies with family tribes without upsetting any of them and causing a ripple affect of a coalition from forming against them. But if done right they might have this in the bag. Granted if sinner family can withstand a tribe near their size fighting them back rather it be fika, drunk, or even the hybrid core (wisky, 4a family tribe) or a northern tribe that comes out dominate over the others.

(This thread was based off of common tw-knowledge and or a few allegations due rumors.)

If majority enjoys this thread, I could potentially have a followup post and get some interviews going with tribes that I obviously don't have much knowledge of (Mainly north tribes) and get a better understanding of the diplomacy up north as there's multiple family tribes up there that don't seem connected with any of the major 3 family tribes in the world right now.

Last edited:

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Where do you find the time and energy to write something this long? Anyway, good read. Cheerio.

Edit: Just one addition, non of our tribes is considered to be an academy tribe.

Last edited:

Llama

Reaction score
Where do you find the time and energy to write something this long? Anyway, good read. Cheerio.

Edit: Just one addition, non of our tribes is considered to be an academy tribe.

So just 50 possible internals, no academy:)

Reaction score
I thought it was well done, other then the map. Colors are too close, especially neighboring tribes like CDG/WET. That would be my biggest suggestion. I would also like to see an expanded "Avenues for victory" for the tribes that have at least a slim chance of doing so. PS- Message me on 114 and I will make you a new COA/signature pic. https://en114.tribalwars.net/game.php?screen=info_player&id=10651179

Jumpish

Reaction score
As always, good job in analysis, Babin. Obviously, as a player yourself, the post will never be unbiased due to a conflict of interest.

It shows that a Drunk player like yourself is competent.

I have a different view on Sinner than you (I think Fika has proven to be more consistent).
With lots of veterans that Drunk has now called from past worlds, it'll be interesting how the world turns out in next month.

Meanwhile.. OVERSEAS and Healer are duking it out for the 5 million points milestone.