Cursum perficio

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Clearing those greys...its a tough life :p

Lol yeah :icon_razz: You lose troops on 'em too, and the amount you can clear is limited by the amount of offensives you happen to have. :icon_razz:

Mysticjelly2

yep i play w2
and no i dont matter

Everybody matters............................... Well ok one or two we don't care about :icon_rolleyes: and they seem to think we should care but everyone matters.

DeletedUser

Joey,

Your wisdom was pure and your guidance was strong, but most importatnly you always had an answer to a problem. Good qualities to have in life.....

DeletedUser

Joey,

Your wisdom was pure and your guidance was strong, but most importatnly you always had an answer to a problem. Good qualities to have in life.....

boot licker :p

@mickey: when do you guys win this world? its taking you too damn long!

Pizz

Think they have to attack the enemy first in order for that to happen Hiruko. So a long long while yet:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Blimey where you been hiding mate???

Gimme a shout through PM:)

Pizz shut up or i'll ram a chilli up your nose:)

boot licker :p

@mickey: when do you guys win this world? its taking you too damn long!

Dougalo7

I like how every so often, some even occurs that brings some of the old timers. this would could really do with some spicing up.

DeletedUser5436

Old timers hey?

I assure you i am still in my youth!

so how are people doing....damn joey has got me thinking about this game again...but i am resisting for now.

big092701

I like how every so often, some even occurs that brings some of the old timers. this would could really do with some spicing up.

Heya Doug!

Old timers hey?

I assure you i am still in my youth!

so how are people doing....damn joey has got me thinking about this game again...but i am resisting for now.

You were never any good anyways.. :icon_eek: Stick to WOW dude..:icon_twisted:

Joking.. Hiya Nezz.

DeletedUser

I'd like to welcome back doug and big. Doug will be playing his old account and big will be playing darke's account from now on.

Darke can't play anymore because he was just elected president of my heart. I'll be co-playing hooch's account from now on, but without knowing the password. Not that it matters, because pizz will be sitting every single account in REB.

I'll bet you felt like hitting the reply button for a few seconds there didn't you?

Pizz

Now why did you have to go and give away the secret to my...I mean our success?

DeletedUser

I'd like to welcome back doug and big. Doug will be playing his old account and big will be playing darke's account from now on.

Darke can't play anymore because he was just elected president of my heart. I'll be co-playing hooch's account from now on, but without knowing the password. Not that it matters, because pizz will be sitting every single account in REB.

I'll bet you felt like hitting the reply button for a few seconds there didn't you?

You have no idea how shocked i was lmfao. And yes i felt like clicking reply saying "WTF" but yeah i wouldnt mind them both returning ;)

Dougalo7

It is like one big St.A reunion, all we need is for JK and AJ to drop in and say Hi!

I didn't mean old-timers as in ancient people, more like Friends who departed from the game some time back. Back when the world had more than 3 or 4 tribes.. :)