Cursum perficio

Colossus_of_VA

Please don't do this on this thread... I don't want to go out with arguments, I want to go out saying goodbye to old friends and remembering past glory... am I asking to much?

DeletedUser

Cya Cova. I wont say much more simply because I've never spoken to you directly before, not that I recall at least. But as leader of HOT, who can't have respect for you in some way?

DeletedUser7126

Actually, Ternith...I was told by some people in Aten a couple of days ago that Jonesi is gone, Steve has been afk on and off for awhile, and Red814(aka Debs) has been attempting to run things with Dragons (into the ground, sounds like the whole Keil issue all over again). Steve isn't gonna be around long, I'm betting. If he is, Red is going to become Co-Commander, Dragons is going to assume Vice Commander, and then watch it slide. You know you're gonna be one of the first ones out, with as much as they hate you. All this is "speculation" of course, but the guys that told me this are rarely wrong, and have only been wrong once in all the time they've passed me info. Whoops..I'm wrong..they've been right EVERY TIME... I, however, have no worries. I deleted my account after seeing how things were going, and have a much more free feeling since that time. I wish HOT members all the luck. With the way leadership is setting up, you're gonna need it. I also wish my TW guys luck and expect them and Aten to start having all kinds of fun soon. Steve..if I get this wrong...Congrats. However...I'm thinking it's gonna happen.

I am always on TW! ALWAYS!!!!!! TO say ive been afk is laughable! Dont know where you get your facts but they are wrong. PERIOD!!!!! I will be here til this game ends. WHat is this " TW and aten having fun"?

DeletedUser

We'll Miss You

I know....(the quiet one from the corner is finally talking)....anyway. Wish you weren't leaving, even though I understand exactly why. We've "missed" you as a leader, even though we all didn't always agree, we knew what was expected from us, and what direction HOT as a whole was going.

Keep in touch. Oh...and Solfar say's hi!

Colossus_of_VA

Hey Joey..

I will always remember the day you visited my little branch.. how awe inspiring it was.. you had such great plans.. I emailed offering any service I could.. you accepted and look what we built :D

Wish you hadn't left in the first place.. but things move on..

Be good stay in touch..

*salute*

Jedi... you are the mastermind behind one of the things I'm most proud of, a perfectly replica of a internal forum created off site... your a genius dude.

thank you for all your work my friend.

Colossus_of_VA

I know....(the quiet one from the corner is finally talking)....anyway. Wish you weren't leaving, even though I understand exactly why. We've "missed" you as a leader, even though we all didn't always agree, we knew what was expected from us, and what direction HOT as a whole was going.

Keep in touch. Oh...and Solfar say's hi!

All the game BS aside, I count you and Solfar as good friends, I miss those good times on vent, tell Solfar to drop me a line on MSN.

MSN - Colossus_of_Va@yahoo.com

cooled ice

bye bye colossus...damn waht is this world coming to by losing all the good players

Colossus_of_VA

bye bye colossus...damn waht is this world coming to by losing all the good players

The world and the game is what those that are playing make of it, it isn't what it was and will never be again... but that doesn't mean it cant just as good or better.

Keep up the good fight :)

DeletedUser15940

dont think you like me too much colo and i dont know if i care.

Sad to see you go though. I hope there are not too many hard feelings. I fought you for the simple fact that you were my enemy. But i ave a lot of respect as to how you perceive and handle things. A bonus to Loyalty and honesty.

Stay safe and great man. I appreciate the times you have responded to my postings. It was truly a great thing for me to have you actually respond to what i posted. Im glad I was seen worthy of being responded to by you. I do have much to learn as a leader and as a strategist. I will not try to say im better than anyone or try to act. You taught me a lot of things. Dont change.

Have fun in the real world. Im certain a "breathe of fresh air" outside the box-room your computer is in will be relaxing indeed. :)

Sincerely,
BloodoftheKnights

DeletedUser2875

(Jester was unmatched)
I have to disagree with you on that one Colossus. I think your leadership in world two was pretty much the same as Jester's was in world one.

Colossus_of_VA

dont think you like me too much colo and i dont know if i care.

Sad to see you go though. I hope there are not too many hard feelings. I fought you for the simple fact that you were my enemy. But i ave a lot of respect as to how you perceive and handle things. A bonus to Loyalty and honesty.

Stay safe and great man. I appreciate the times you have responded to my postings. It was truly a great thing for me to have you actually respond to what i posted. Im glad I was seen worthy of being responded to by you. I do have much to learn as a leader and as a strategist. I will not try to say im better than anyone or try to act. You taught me a lot of things. Dont change.

Have fun in the real world. Im certain a "breathe of fresh air" outside the box-room your computer is in will be relaxing indeed. :)

Sincerely,
BloodoftheKnights

No hard feelings at all dude, it was bold of you to stand up like you did even against the odds, keep an open mind and have fun.

Colossus_of_VA

I have to disagree with you on that one Colossus. I think your leadership in world two was pretty much the same as Jester's was in world one.

Celia... I cant think of higher praise than for you (one of the founders of HOT on W1 & W2) to compare me to Jester, thank you... I mean it.

DeletedUser2248

Seeya later Joey, best of luck to you for the future.

I thoroughly enjoyed our meetings/chats on vent - particularly whilst discussing the upcoming Aten war. Good times.

DeletedUser

Actually, Ternith...I was told by some people in Aten a couple of days ago that Jonesi is gone, Steve has been afk on and off for awhile, and Red814(aka Debs) has been attempting to run things with Dragons (into the ground, sounds like the whole Keil issue all over again). Steve isn't gonna be around long, I'm betting. If he is, Red is going to become Co-Commander, Dragons is going to assume Vice Commander, and then watch it slide. You know you're gonna be one of the first ones out, with as much as they hate you. All this is "speculation" of course, but the guys that told me this are rarely wrong, and have only been wrong once in all the time they've passed me info. Whoops..I'm wrong..they've been right EVERY TIME... I, however, have no worries. I deleted my account after seeing how things were going, and have a much more free feeling since that time. I wish HOT members all the luck. With the way leadership is setting up, you're gonna need it. I also wish my TW guys luck and expect them and Aten to start having all kinds of fun soon. Steve..if I get this wrong...Congrats. However...I'm thinking it's gonna happen.

You deleted? :icon_eek:

I found that amusing to read. Honestly, I did. Not because I think you're either right or wrong. I wouldn't know ( crossing my fingers for the former by the way! ). Regardless, I find it somewhat disturbing that HOT change leadership more frequently than I change underwear. When I think about it, that's disturbing in two ways.

Anyways, I would've said something about how I might've known slightly more about it if I hadn't been banned from HOT's vent channel. But I wouldn't stoop that low. Oh no, not me.

On the note of Colossus' leadership, he seems to me to've been a pretty good leader. The simple fact that he managed to stay in a leadership position of such a big family without completely cracking and going berserk with a chainsaw says something about his willpower.

I also feel that I have to mention how all of you ( old fossils! ) seems to revel in the "good old days" and talk about how much better everything was then. Jeez. Granted the number of players are somewhat reduced, but honestly...

Last, would anyone mind telling me what "Cursum perficio" means?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well before this fairwell ends up being gatecrashed (as per norm) i will say goodbye

You have got to be one of the most innovative guys ever to click 'join world 2' or this game for that matter, you vision into things has effected so many people that were close to you and in doing that has made them follow the same sight and showed them things that they could not see, i could go on about this for ever, but i would bore everyone :)

we didn't cross paths much at all, but i remember listening to you in the meetings back with you and mantho around in vent and i remember not having one word to contribute, found myself instead sitting there nodding my head with my eyebros raised, thinking **** - now heres a guy who knows whats all about.

fairwell, god speed.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Good bye Joey

I know when I first joined HOT you did not wish for me to stay in but thanks for giving me a chance any way, you seemed to be one of the best Leaders I ever served under at the family tribe level. Handling such a job as commanding nearly 1000 people is a hard thing to accomplish and to do it successfully is another thing and you seemed to be one of the few who could do the job well.

Best of luck in real life,
Blitz