Cursum perficio

Colossus_of_VA

Well... hear it is, about 3 years into this game and I'm done... (pause to let the cheering die down). There is much I could say but I doubt many would care and I know many would argue the finer points just for the sake of arguing, funny things is that I used to enjoy debating the details of a point of logic or a matter of strategy but so few are willing to open their mind to possibilities beyond their own understanding that "debates" anymore are like riots... everyone wants to throw rocks even if they don't know why.

To my friends: I know this is just a game but Ive always tried to remember that its real people playing it, you guys are the best and it been both and honor and a pleasure knowing you all.

To those that are far less then friends: I'm forever thankful that I'm not limited by your views and opinions, try to remember that perceptions are the greater reality and you should actually think about what you would have done if you walked in another persons shoes before you judge their actions.

I guess I will stop here, I will keep an eye on this thread for a few days and if anyone really needs to know something then I will answer as best I'm able.

Good luck to you all
Joey

DeletedUser

Meh :( talk about bad news.......

I have a question , any chance of you staying/getting back ?

DeletedUser

I didn't even know you are still playing but, fairwell. Your departure is yet another steak to the heart of world 2's corpse.

Colossus_of_VA

Meh :( talk about bad news.......

I have a question , any chance of you staying/getting back ?

The new leadership of HOT has made it clear that they want to run the tribe without my input, I grow tired of watching other players destroy that which I and many others worked so hard to build.

So... no, I cant stay or return. my time and those "good old days" are over.

Colossus_of_VA

I didn't even know you are still playing but, fairwell. Your departure is yet another steak to the heart of world 2's corpse.

I retired from leadership some time ago... my account was sat and I had it from time to time.

DeletedUser

The new leadership of HOT has made it clear that they want to run the tribe without my input, I grow tired of watching other players destroy that which I and many others worked so hard to build.

So... no, I cant stay or return. my time and those "good old days" are over.

Shame....

kommissarwulf

There is much I could say in response to the finer points of your farewell thread, but I won't. It was a pleasure to debate with you, whatever you may think of my style, and I wish you the best with whatever you move onto from here.

Farewell,
Wulf

DeletedUser

:icon_cry:

I will miss your brilliant posts here Colossus.

I don't care who denies it, but you had to be one of Hot's greatest leaders.

DeletedUser

good bye..

and r'nt you muhammad ali from world 6? how many usernames do you have lol
this is like your third one :lol:

DeletedUser

Joey it is a really sad day to see you leave especially in this way and you will be sorely missed not only by me but many who have served alongside you,if ever you reconsider just drop me a mail and i will make room for you at the busy Aten palace :)

Your friend

Mikey

DeletedUser4937

Loving the use of Latin to say goodbye. Best of luck in other worlds / real life.

Colossus_of_VA

There is much I could say in response to the finer points of your farewell thread, but I won't. It was a pleasure to debate with you, whatever you may think of my style, and I wish you the best with whatever you move onto from here.

Farewell,
Wulf

Wulf... in different circumstances I think we would have gotten along famously, perhaps if we had been on the same side it would have been epic...

Colossus_of_VA

:icon_cry:

I will miss your brilliant posts here Colossus.

I don't care who denies it, but you had to be one of Hot's greatest leaders.

Thank you, my accomplishments are more a credit to those around me than to myself, you give me to much credit but thank you.

DeletedUser

flacs3_firstflash_pt3_2_int.jpg

Bye bye:icon_razz:

DeletedUser7529

Joey, you were the greatest leader I had in this game.

No one can replace you in my eyes. When I left HOT, many asked me when I would return, I replied if Joey asked me personally I would do it. With you now leaving the game, I guess it won't happen unless you decide to pm me on the P&P.

Question: Am I in your top 10 favorite players?

DeletedUser2943

Joey,
Musch repsect to you and everything you stand for. I know I will miss our talks I hope to see you on vent or give me a call.
God Bless
Bishop

Colossus_of_VA

Gunbound]SS[;2349798 said:
Joey, you were the greatest leader I had in this game.

No one can replace you in my eyes. When I left HOT, many asked me when I would return, I replied if Joey asked me personally I would do it. With you now leaving the game, I guess it won't happen unless you decide to pm me on the P&P.

Question: Am I in your top 10 favorite players?

GB... you are one of the best lieutenants I ever had, many was the time I asked you to come on the P&P just to disrupt or divert attention and you did it tireless knowing that you would be the target of much ridicule.

much respect dude...