Cursum perficio

DeletedUser

We were awesome. But it came to the point were independents were not going to stand firm against the might of huge family tribes... Although we were seen as one of the strongest etc, there was no chance of survival really...And it was hot we merged with first ;)

DeletedUser100159

It is like one big St.A reunion, all we need is for JK and AJ to drop in and say Hi!

I didn't mean old-timers as in ancient people, more like Friends who departed from the game some time back. Back when the world had more than 3 or 4 tribes.. :)

About a year late, but JK says hi (was searching my name in the forums today - had to use an old alt ID I made as it's the only one with a valid e-mail assigned to it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8124

About a year late, but JK says hi (was searching my name in the forums today - had to use an old alt ID I made as it's the only one with a valid e-mail assigned to it)

Wait your JK? Dude! It's been forever! Miss you man!

Colossus_of_VA

Good to know Im so "loved"...lol

I had been thinking about returning to W2 but I havent decided if I should.

DeletedUser

Good to know Im so "loved"...lol

I had been thinking about returning to W2 but I havent decided if I should.

Not sure what it is about W2 but it always has that pull that makes you want to go back to it.

I quit it twice (This account, left joined using Billyhell then left again), most my friends have left now by looking at who is left, :icon_cry: TW is no more, my how the world has changed :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser95513

HAHAHAHAHAH and why not let it be known who you play mate? whats with the secrecay

Colossus_of_VA

who gives a crap
from what i heard you sucked

Its unfortunate that some people feel that they can only have self worth by the attempted degradation of others, its even more unfortunate that they often don't understand how bad they look when they do this....

Colossus_of_VA

HAHAHAHAHAH and why not let it be known who you play mate? whats with the secrecay

Its not really a big deal, I would prefer to have some time to resetup this account and reeducate myself on playing the game, Im sure it will come out in time.