Cursum perficio

Colossus_of_VA

hes scared

For a person that knows little or nothing about me, you seem to have an unending supply of groundless criticisms, is that your sole purpose or is there something you actually do know?

DeletedUser8124

For a person that knows little or nothing about me, you seem to have an unending supply of groundless criticisms, is that your sole purpose or is there something you actually do know?

Yeah I'm curious to know why this guy is calling you out. I checked him on TWstats and he has no history of ever playing W2, which is what I thought in the first place because I don't recognize his name in the first place.

Colossus_of_VA

Yeah I'm curious to know why this guy is calling you out. I checked him on TWstats and he has no history of ever playing W2, which is what I thought in the first place because I don't recognize his name in the first place.

I used to get this alot back in the old days, the psychology is fairly simple, if you are an unknown and you feel you want to be known or make a name for yourself, simply pick a high profile target and the assumption is that you will elevate yourself by sitting in judgment of this high profile target.

Sadly.... this method of self promotion is all to often transparent to most viewers and normally ends up degrading the person trying it. To make matters worse its normally denied by the person doing it but they typically can't justify their actions so the denial only adds to how bad they look doing it.

DeletedUser

FurionX would kick everyones bum with his little toe so hard you would think you are standing behind a horse.

DeletedUser

tjd123

it saddens me to know you dont even know your old tribemates
yes i, am a proud member of REB

DeletedUser8124

It's been a while, and I apologize for not realizing that. Was your name different ingame? This is probably why I don't recognize you.

DeletedUser

GAH....Joey, I can't believe you got sucked back in!! Mikey, I blame you.

DeletedUser

I used to get this alot back in the old days, the psychology is fairly simple, if you are an unknown and you feel you want to be known or make a name for yourself, simply pick a high profile target and the assumption is that you will elevate yourself by sitting in judgment of this high profile target.

Sadly.... this method of self promotion is all to often transparent to most viewers and normally ends up degrading the person trying it. To make matters worse its normally denied by the person doing it but they typically can't justify their actions so the denial only adds to how bad they look doing it.

Whoa! Isn't that what you've been doing?

Go on I dare you to deny it

Colossus_of_VA

Whoa! Isn't that what you've been doing?

Go on I dare you to deny it

Nice try, the trouble with your assertion is I don't fit the description of an "unknown" and I haven't made any groundless claims about anyone.

Colossus_of_VA

GAH....Joey, I can't believe you got sucked back in!! Mikey, I blame you.

Yes... I'm playing again, blame Mickey if you like but it wasn't him, hes a good guy but he has that "Aten" smell about him (I'm guessing he caught something from Capt Jack years ago) that no soap in the known world can wash away.

DeletedUser7464

Only Mikeys and Babs have taken more Aten villages than FurionX. There is no-one on the other side who can stand up to him.

DeletedUser

Only Mikeys and Babs have taken more Aten villages than FurionX. There is no-one on the other side who can stand up to him.

correction cam only mikeys has eaten more of his own tribe then me.

and tjd
i have no shame in saying i play phillips18

Colossus_of_VA

My my.... the forums sure seem to be a shadow of its former self.......