Curtains Close

DeletedUser54400

With the dust finally settled and the key a mere few hours from being tossed away for good, i can't help but being torn between a feeling of relief and a sense of sadness at our beloved world going away.

Whilst the history of the world is always written by the victors, i feel we have had more then enough debate on the things that have taken place here in the past 817 days.
Though arguably one of the easier worlds to have been won , we have done so in style by choosing to end at 100% dominance.
I would have welcomed some more challenges on the journey to the end and despite not always agreeing on the paths taken, i would like to say i'm proud to have gotten to where we are now with each and everyone of you.
And let us not forget we actually beat the optional 2 month closing term.
[spoil]
end poll said:
Survey: When should this world be closed?

On September 14th
31 25.41%
On October 14th
5 4.1%
When the leading tribe(s) achieve 100% dominance

On September 13, 2011
Morthy said:
Our congratulations go out to the tribe of AXES and their members who today have successfully won World 41 singlehandedly by achieving 100% domination.
[/spoil]

Congratulations Axes on our well deserved Victory.
Never forget how we got here
[spoil]
Kuklinski said:
On this team, we fight for that inch
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us
to pieces for that inch.
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
Cause we know
when we add up all those inches
that's going to make the bloody difference
between WINNING and LOSING
between LIVING and DYING.​
[/spoil]

Chris ( Heero )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Either Kuk(linski) got a new owner or he's gotten very cheesy and a bit of a noob. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser91583

I wonder when the free PP Morthy mentioned will turn up?

DeletedUser79727

with the dust finally settled and the key a mere few hours from being tossed away for good, i can't help but being torn between a feeling of relief and a sense of sadness at our beloved world going away.

Whilst the history of the world is always written by the victors, i feel we have had more then enough debate on the things that have taken place here in the past 817 days.
Though arguably one of the easier worlds to have been won , we have done so in style by choosing to end at 100% dominance.
I would have welcomed some more challenges on the journey to the end and despite not always agreeing on the paths taken, i would like to say i'm proud to have gotten to where we are now with each and everyone of you.
And let us not forget we actually beat the optional 2 month closing term.
[spoil]

on september 13, 2011

[/spoil]

congratulations axes on our well deserved victory.
Never forget how we got here
[spoil]
[/spoil]

chris ( heero )

i never knew you played the heero account.