Custom Maps..?

DeletedUser115913

Not on the world but would love to see some maps if anyone has the time and effort to do some.. (top 10 tribes/Players) Would be great.. :icon_redface: I'm kinda surprised there aren't more custom maps being made since nickjer stopped the auto maps.. Let's see some creativity!!

Thanks,
Just some nooob.. :)

DeletedUser116682

I was wondering why there wasn't any auto updating maps also :/

DeletedUser115913

Nickjer stopped doing his auto updating site awhile ago I think. I haven't been around for awhile but thats what I heard, Kinda sucks, they were nice to look at to get an idea how the world was looking..

DeletedUser

The update to https broke nickjer's code for the auto updating maps. There is a new one for the previous few worlds however none has been set up for this world.

Also the twstats map gen for this world is also broken which is what I and most others use to create custom maps. I was hoping they would fix it but it kind of feels like inno doesn't care about the community left here.

This is what you get when trying to generate maps.

[spoil]
VsTGJG5.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser115913

So we get updates to allow noobs to send trains but can't get an update to fix the twmaps.. Why...

Dannyh3

So we get updates to allow noobs to send trains but can't get an update to fix the twmaps.. Why...

I was was baffled when I saw that new feature. Literally anyone can send the perfect train. I even did one off my phone earlier.

as for the auto updating maps, I was devestated we lost them. I love tracking worlds and tribes using them :(

DeletedUser

And 1st Us family tribe, 2nd U. Also, Here?s family tribe, ?Here?..

DeletedUser115913

Yeah, Just a map of the main tribes in the top 10.. Keeps it clean.

DeletedUser61336

I was was baffled when I saw that new feature. Literally anyone can send the perfect train. I even did one off my phone earlier.

as for the auto updating maps, I was devestated we lost them. I love tracking worlds and tribes using them :(

They will be coming back, just give it some time.