Cute noobs/funny in game mails

DeletedUser120160

Dude please don't kid yourself, neither of you could outplay me even whilst playing solo.

I don't speak for my tribe, just point out hypocrisy when I see it.

Enex

Some guy asked us to help with a prenoble on his village conquer ever, it ain't funny but made me smile, expecially the last message. :)

5bdde2697e3bf161fc1c1504d8103e84.png

Schizophrenic

Dude please don't kid yourself, neither of you could outplay me even whilst playing solo.

I don't speak for my tribe, just point out hypocrisy when I see it.
who do you think you are? get the stats out chump, and if i cant beat you with that then we can whip out the privates

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Guy on the rim warning me about a 1600p player in a 25K tribe. Cute :)

aesmea Nov 08, 13:43
Hey I have friends in Obey on another world and I just wanted to give you a heads up on this guy. It would be in your best interest to get rid of him as soon as possible. He already has almost a 1000 axes and 300 horses. They are starting to take over this area.

aesmea Nov 08, 13:44
Sorry My coord did not work in the title. Here it is again.
[coord](640|499)[/coord]

aesmea Nov 08, 13:45
Sorry it is [coord](670|499)[/coord]

DeletedUser120160

who do you think you are? get the stats out chump, and if i cant beat you with that then we can whip out the privates

Mate I don't know who you are, never heard of you, and couldnt really care less who you are either, I just find it funny to troll 'pros'.

I love it when people pretend they were just pp farming when people point out how bad they are lol

Also if by 'whipping out the privates' you mean a measuring contest then unfortunately you are hopelessly outgunned in that department too :D haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Schizophrenic

for not having any troops how am i out farming 2/3's of WLDD? despite starting way later than everyone? and being smaller than most.

Schizophrenic

just a bunch of mortys tryna be ricks

xXCostobokXx Nov 09, 14:06
so tough guy, I think you better internal yourself now or start a new world...this one is done for you, no one will help you or play with you :*

for only having 300 horses you sure do suck if im still around :p

Its not my fault kirk got drunk, and in his deluded state heard something not said and kicked me :D Its not the kicking that's annoying its the apex or death. Im not shying from a fight.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117803

But. I think Kirk always gets drunk?
So the real question is: why do people keep following him?

Not trolling, but this seems legit question.

DeletedUser120518

Its not my fault kirk got drunk, and in his deluded state heard something not said and kicked me :D Its not the kicking that's annoying its the apex or death. Im not shying from a fight.

Well according to what i've heard you joined on the condition of handling your own area because you are somewhat out of the APEX cluster, one day after you join APEX members have to send you a prestack and the day after that you go around asking people to send nukes 20 hours up to WLDD. What do you expect to happen when you join on a condition and break it 2 days in yourself?
That's not something you can blame Kirk for, that's all you.

Schizophrenic

Oh how i have been looking forward to this reply o_O who and where can i start......

Lets go with Cant handle that since seems to have a hard one for me?
Well according to what i've heard you joined on the condition of handling your own area because you are somewhat out of the APEX cluster, one day after you join APEX members have to send you a prestack and the day after that you go around asking people to send nukes 20 hours up to WLDD. What do you expect to happen when you join on a condition and break it 2 days in yourself?
That's not something you can blame Kirk for, that's all you.

You find one has a habit of making hasty and rash decisions whilst drinking, i suggest we launch a campaign 'Dont Drink and Duke'. Yes i joined with the view of 'handling my area' which is something im in the progress of doing with my epic 300 horses. Any kirk and i often call eachother and discuss many topic as he is a friend of mine and still is, but it is no secret he has a habit of making less than well informed decisions, like putting words in my mouth and giving me an ultimatum of apex or die. the players below are both council and one was on the call when it all happened.

[09/11/2017 06:53:17] Winchen (edz): hi guys
[09/11/2017 07:19:46] Tom smith (abuljamejim+superdog): Hello
[09/11/2017 07:22:02] Tom smith (abuljamejim+superdog): You on the windex account?
[09/11/2017 07:34:25] ): yup
[09/11/2017 07:34:41] : tom which account you play?
[09/11/2017 07:41:01] : yes.
[09/11/2017 07:41:08] Tom smith (abuljamejim+superdog): Superdog
[09/11/2017 07:41:17] Tom smith (abuljamejim+superdog): What happened then?
[09/11/2017 07:41:28] Tom smith (abuljamejim+superdog): On forums your saying it was a disagreement
[09/11/2017 07:42:11] ): just let kirk and tickle talk. hahahha
[09/11/2017 07:45:25] : as per the conversation yesterday i believe the reason is misunderstanding and you can confirm it to tickle. and TBH kirk is drunk yesterdays thats why cant manage hes temper. hahaha
[09/11/2017 07:45:26] *** Group call ***
[09/11/2017 07:45:57] *** Missed group call. ***
[09/11/2017 08:06:35] Tom smith (abuljamejim+superdog): :^)
[09/11/2017 08:06:48] Tom smith (abuljamejim+superdog): Doesnt matter if hes drunk thats his own problem
[09/11/2017 08:08:39] Tom smith (abuljamejim+superdog): A misunderstanding shouldnt get anyone kicked out of the tribe
[09/11/2017 08:18:38] : i was shocked also hahaha.

Now i dont know who you are Cant handle That but please remember to find evidence to back up your statements, i could rejoin Apex if i so choose.

Round two the black panther flame.....
seeing that i am no where as long as you on this world and constantly clearing farms low offense was obviously going to be. i dont think i got that low but i tell you what one of WLDD saw my super powered Spartan 300 Horses kick his backdoors in.... whilst making these claims i was still out farming most of WLDD despite being way smaller and newer to the world, its an irrelevant category but in vils plundered i way surpass all of them.

I know you dont like me for somereason... but please dont say im concerned about my position when im facing attacks like these.
https://gyazo.com/ed289cb6faee59a417336a8057ffae66

Indeed i am here to play a bit and go back to w97, but for the moment im happy to laugh at ignorant players like woden and costo.

Classic nub move
oh shut up please, for the love of god.

https://en96.tribalwars.net/public_report/8a15f73086f6307c40996698a40c60ef

Edit: lack of Gifs

Medics treating some serious butthurt here like
giphy.gif

hearing wodens and wldd sabre rattling like:
giphy.gif

When costobok said this
xXCostobokXx Nov 10, 21:46
I haz les mines at 85% and at max, I get more in one h than from poor barbs :* this is how I build the new villa so fast doooh
and you noble his vil and it sucks and has lvl 19 pits
giphy.gif

And ultimately the brave 300 horses waltzing past the walls like:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Schizophrenic

Im sensing some 'i know you are but what am i?' nonsense from WLDD

When some of your 300 horse die
giphy.gif

imissyou-comeback-sad-babyoleg-gif-8889653

Last edited:

Schizophrenic

did you know that its just costo vs you? not wldd. i dont care what happens

Oh i do know that i just think you are all the biggest bunch of talent less hacks on tw, i bet half of you touch yourselves over the fact you are rank 6, arrogance runs deep with in your foul and putrid tribe.

well not really i was talking to woden and someonelse, and now you... You can read can't you?

Schizophrenic

"Kinda"

also i dont care what you do, your attitude is just plain rude so i dont want to lower myself to your level

Plain rude? Maybe so but i wouldnt be out here saying you dont want to lower your self, since you are a notorious people player and backstabber?

Because to get on your level id need to be ran over by steamroller and stamped trough to the core of the earth to get to your height

you see where i am going?