Cute noobs/funny in game mails

Schizophrenic

I see where you are going, you are using trusted private information against me

No im not, it is common knowledge that you backstabbed.

It is obvious if you throw dirt on someone you should first make sure you are clean, nothing sparks these keyboard warriors up like a good cup of denial and hypocrisy

Schizophrenic

You do NOT know the full story about it, so i suggest you stay out of what i have done.

This convo has gone a little like this for you:
giphy.gif

Schizophrenic

No you just personally attacked me wich is just low, even for you

I honestly do not know what i can say, but you came here to come after me and you diddnt like what you found now i suggest you go back to nobling barbs because unlike them i will defend myself when brought into question, so if you dont want you dodgy dealings brought to light, i suggest you do not question mine, as you will find mine do not involve backstabbing. Like i said being your team mate on w93 was as shameful experience as i have ever had on tw

Stop being a hypocrite....

Schizophrenic

I didnt come here to come after you, i only wanted to laugh at you because you take everything so serious. and now you are attacking me personally is just sad. i could also do that but even though im younger im way more mature to know you just dont say things like that

also , first look before you say something about nobling barbs
http://www.twstats.com/en96/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11258132

You again are being a hypocrite, stop being a hypocrite.

This is what its like to be in a tribe with you, you throw a fit until you get what you want.
giphy.gif

Schizophrenic

That is where you are wrong dear child, i have been in a tribe with you, and that again is another piece general common knowledge.

Schizophrenic

Its not impressive but i co played N0 Bu11y for a week then got sick of the tribal atmosphere and what you did to get to the rank1 tribe, so left during that time i think you threatned to quit like ten times

Schizophrenic

okay so we are doing this? you really want to? Bully understands my reasons for leaving, as does any player with a shred of dignity.

Im going to ask you this once and only once do you want me to bring everything i know about you to light?

If you want to question my character, whilst yours is as shady as anyones is i suggest you dont

Schizophrenic

:rolleyes: Okay im doing everyone a favour and shutting up, it is clear you do not have the mental aptitude to deal with being challenged so goodbye....

Well done for dismantling a tribe with people who were there for you when your rl got tough top person you are...

DeletedUser120425

Alright she done one of those gif moments and got me to come read this shit. Great banter, great way to start the day. I ain't backing no one I couldn't give a shit about this world but here goes.

First of, Kanade you brought this in yourself with your comment.you can't say you didn't come here to come after him just to laugh at him, that's basically the same thing. Either apologise for starting the issue, or deal with what happens and enjoy the ride and find some relevant gifs like Torino stated.

Now, as for the issue schizophrenic bought up on Kanade being a well known backstabber, let's clear it up. I suppose your referring to 93 as you have bought up issues on that world a few times. In fact she did not backstab, she just took advise of someone like me, after being in the council of her former tribe where she was continuously under threat of being force internalled from pretty much day 1 as the duke did not like her and simply because she was to "new" at the game to be allowed to get this far, like seriously pathetic reasoning. Also those within that tribe can also confirm the level of abuse and hassle she had to deal with and he amount the duke of that tribe deliberately singled her out in public on the Skype chats that łiterally mad everyone, including me shut up.
Being forced to make a decision to leave a tribe due to the previous tribes duke is not backstabbing, she also did not leave, she was kicked. She also did not leak exclusive information.

The issue of her crying till she get what she wants, that is true, she knows it, she also knows I will ignore her, laugh and make it harder for everyone else.

And I'm to lazy to find a gif, feel like a wrote an essay.

Schizophrenic

Alright she done one of those gif moments and got me to come read this shit. Great banter, great way to start the day. I ain't backing no one I couldn't give a shit about this world but here goes.

First of, Kanade you brought this in yourself with your comment.you can't say you didn't come here to come after him just to laugh at him, that's basically the same thing. Either apologise for starting the issue, or deal with what happens and enjoy the ride and find some relevant gifs like Torino stated.

Now, as for the issue schizophrenic bought up on Kanade being a well known backstabber, let's clear it up. I suppose your referring to 93 as you have bought up issues on that world a few times. In fact she did not backstab, she just took advise of someone like me, after being in the council of her former tribe where she was continuously under threat of being force internalled from pretty much day 1 as the duke did not like her and simply because she was to "new" at the game to be allowed to get this far, like seriously pathetic reasoning. Also those within that tribe can also confirm the level of abuse and hassle she had to deal with and he amount the duke of that tribe deliberately singled her out in public on the Skype chats that łiterally mad everyone, including me shut up.
Being forced to make a decision to leave a tribe due to the previous tribes duke is not backstabbing, she also did not leave, she was kicked. She also did not leak exclusive information.

The issue of her crying till she get what she wants, that is true, she knows it, she also knows I will ignore her, laugh and make it harder for everyone else.

And I'm to lazy to find a gif, feel like a wrote an essay.

That is fair enough i dont know enough about w93 to go on about it i just help bully when he gets opped, i do know she is isnt clean in some of the events that have transpired, but she chose to start this and i asked on skype to stop but she chose to carry on...

But she brought this upon herself

DeletedUser115558

Noob question

How many gifting villages/joining OBEY members account o_O

Schizophrenic

since im deemed the noob of this chat, i doubt il be gifting my vils to obey there is a player in escape who probably will get mine when w97 starts heating up

Schizophrenic

well thats cool at least im cute :p i did skype but for some reason she wanted to fit on the externals

DeletedUser120009

Looks like you've had a schizophrenic afternoon with yourself there now Kanade deleted all her posts.
Hope you won that argument :)

Ps. If you're gifting free vills I'll be happy to take them off you, I never get bored of free vills.

DeletedUser120160

Schizo don't worry I will noble you out once I am done with WKB. If you want to gift me the villages that's fine.

As for farming, I farmed more than you in about 3 hours today as did most of WLDD so not sure why you keep bringing that up tbh.

But yeah I can't wait until we meet, whatever world that may be :)

Schizophrenic

Schizo don't worry I will noble you out once I am done with WKB. If you want to gift me the villages that's fine.

As for farming, I farmed more than you in about 3 hours today as did most of WLDD so not sure why you keep bringing that up tbh.

But yeah I can't wait until we meet, whatever world that may be :)

Omg no they havent are you actually special....

i overtook jerkrag.... you belong on the backlines noob, even PI say you are a bog standard player so please shut up :p

Il be seeing you on w95 shortly, w96 aswell but you have a whole tribe backing you so who knows. Also w97 is obvious since we are pre reg nubs :p

DeletedUser120160

Yawn.... look at you with all your friends feeling special.

Please do something on this world to make me believe you are anymore than a bog standard player as I haven't seen much yet? Only as good as your last world and all that.

Somehow I don't think I would need any tribe backing me to see the end of you....