Cute noobs/funny in game mails

Schizophrenic

Yawn.... look at you with all your friends feeling special.

Please do something on this world to make me believe you are anymore than a bog standard player as I haven't seen much yet? Only as good as your last world and all that.

Somehow I don't think I would need any tribe backing me to see the end of you....

wait what friends?

you cant call me special i called you special....

so Yawn back at you.

probably gonna get opped for this but hell...

Last edited:

DeletedUser120160

Op? There is no need to waste a good op on what is a one man job.

Also how does it feel being Escape's b*tch?

DeletedUser120160

Don't worry, WLDD couldn't op the broad side of a barn

Is this in the same way you guys just splatted about 25 nukes into what is more or less a tribeless player?

You guys should all noble some more barbs up here before Britney inevitably joins OBEY and they roll through you all. Then we can all be friends :)

Last edited by a moderator:

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is this in the same way you guys just splatted about 25 nukes into what is more or less a tribeless player?

You guys should all noble some more barbs up here before Britney inevitably joins OBEY and they roll through you all. Then we can all be friends :)
Sort of the same way, but with actually capping vills

richiefingers

I know this is a noob question but I've got to ask so I thought this would be the best place for it.
What is pp farming and how do you do it?
I used to play on w17 and got fairly large (400 villages ) and I didn't have pp but was able to hold my own in the wars there against people who did have it.
What's happened to change this as everyone is posting that it's much harder for non pp players now than before.
This is my first serious world since then so I'm genuinely interested and not try I g to start any arguments.

Schizophrenic

I know this is a noob question but I've got to ask so I thought this would be the best place for it.
What is pp farming and how do you do it?
I used to play on w17 and got fairly large (400 villages ) and I didn't have pp but was able to hold my own in the wars there against people who did have it.
What's happened to change this as everyone is posting that it's much harder for non pp players now than before.
This is my first serious world since then so I'm genuinely interested and not try I g to start any arguments.

well before on the earlier worlds pp could only buy the premium features PA LA & AM. now however pp can buy you res it can buy res boosts it can buy you awards, it can cut building times