D*D News Report Live From W3

DeletedUser

wfiNy.png

Welcome to D*D News Live, investigative Reporting at it's best! I'm your host, Lance Reportalot, bringing you D*D's slanted perspective and propaganda, but always with an objective, uncompromised, and accurate presentation of factual news events, rumors, gossip, and tall tales. Disclaimer: We could always be mistaken on some points, rare and unlikely, but it has happened on occasion. Always check our facts in TW Stats! This thread is for entertainment and educational purposes only, and not recommended as a substitute for consultation with a qualified healthcare or legal professional.

Yes it's true, D*D stands alone without allies, so therefore the name change from Northern Alliance News to D*D News. Which leads us right into the subject of other name changes that are going on in W3. But first, let's look at the earliest highlights of 2011.

In Spring 2011, a heated exchange occurred between silversworn of CultRO and a D*D member. During the ingame mail conversation, silver proclaimed himself the future ruler of K44, which he vowed would happen within five months. Whoops! When D*D checked the map, they found that silver had already nobled quite a number of K44 villages so K44 was well filled with red dots. Silver then began attacking a D*D member. When word of this circulated through D*D, the members were not pleased and we knew it was time to move. So some attacks were sent to silver from local Ks and D*D proceeded to remove silver from K44.

But the the operation on silversworn stalled. Popular Cult leader Jerpmom was discovered to be suporting silversworn. D*D already had a score to settle with Jerpmom since she had taken full advantage of a situation last year where D*D's western front fell after a hacker deleted the account of an active player, causing his friends around him to rage quit. *cough LeeSupport, Shazman, bpell*

A retaliatory tribe-wide op was organized against Jerpmom on multiple Ks, and her villages were overwhelmed. Attacks resumed on silversworn, and D*D started capping their villages left and right. Soon silversworn had deleted his account and gone barb, leaving D*D to humbly noble up his barbarian villages, while missing out on the glory of war caps. A few who had battled silver over the years experienced a shock reaction, some expressed concern for him, so the military victory was a mixture of joy and for some, sadness, so bittersweet. You may be surprised to know that, even though D*D is the dark side and we are truly evil, we are still human and capable of forming attachments to enemies who give us a good challenge and make the game fun for us. ;)

In the midst of all this, Jerpmom activated the new TW Account Manager feature and set all of her villages to demolish. When they were sufficiently demolished to her satisfaction, she too, deleted her account, cutting the war cap glory short for D*D and leaving both D*D and Cult with the humble task of mopping up her partially demolished barbarian villages. :p

A number of members were then dismissed from CultRO, apparently for inactivity. One player logged in and ended up joining Cult Family's C-NWO tribe, instead of going back to CultRO. Another tribeless inactive, Walkman0772, was being vigorously intribe nobled for about a week. At this point, we knew he had logged back in, because he mailed a D*D Duke. Then we saw that he had joined back to CultRO. His name was immediately added to the Cult profile as a leader.

Following this, a substantial number of CultRO members and leaders left the beleagured RO tribe, (RO being the tribe founded by ArchDuke kreger), and they joined OT. It appeared that the Cult ArchDuke had been left behind in CultRO with a bunch of inactive accounts, like a brave Captain going down with his sinking ship. Since D*D knew that the enemy ArchDuke has been through a long illness this past year, we looked on, speculating over how how he would react to finding himself abandoned, or perhaps see it as a betrayal of sorts.

Yesterday morning, we noticed the CultRO tribe tag was changed to CultOT and C-NWO had changed to a similar tag with the OT tag included. But later that same day, RO was changed to CULT and C-NWO was changed to Cult-NWO, or something like that. A number of leaders and members have now left Cult Family's C-NWO tribe, and joined to CULT, (formerly CultRO) so the Cult ArchDuke has active members at his side once again.

Please stay tuned for further news on the rapidly changing events that are in progress in this pivotal time in the history of the W3 server war.

Jerpmom and Silversworn, congratulations to you for the battles well fought. It was great having you for enemies, thank you playing the game with us all these years. :)

DeletedUser

The Kahn said:
But the the operation on silversworn stalled. Popular Cult leader Jerpmom was discovered to be suporting silversworn. D*D already had a score to settle with Jerpmom since she had taken full advantage of a situation last year where D*D's western front fell after a hacker deleted the account of an active player, causing his friends around him to rage quit. *cough LeeSupport, Shazman, bpell*

Just going to have to correct a few of your misstatements here....
firstly while I had baron privileges I was not the Cult leader, kreger is and has been THE only leader for a very long time, so all leader innuendos, should be addressed to him.
Secondly, news flash silver was my tribemate and RL acquaintance, so I hardly find it newsworthy that I would support him, a player under attack.... sheesh that is the WHOLE principal of TRIBAL wars.
Thirdly, WHY would you connect MY name and reputation to the D*D perceived hacking of one of your accounts, all of the above mentioned players at one time or another and several times in the case of shaz, attacked me, and I'm pretty sure it was not because they believed me to be involved in that level of game play.
I must say I'm appalled that you seek even at this stage to drag me through your mud.
ANY D*D I've had contact with in the past several years would speak that I conducted a honorable game and further never stooped to any mails less then dignified and meant in the spirit of fun.

The Kahn said:
A retaliatory tribe-wide op was organized against Jerpmom on multiple Ks, and her villages were overwhelmed.
In the midst of all this, Jerpmom activated the new TW Account Manager feature and set all of her villages to demolish. When they were sufficiently demolished to her satisfaction, she too, deleted her account, cutting the war cap glory short for D*D and leaving both D*D and Cult with the humble task of mopping up her partially demolished barbarian villages. :p

Your tribe wide op included about 7-8 players
hardly the whole tribe, you allude to, with many notable BIG GUNS missing altogether.
Your strikes in different Ks landed in entirely different weeks, allowing for substantial troop movement.
Your true wars caps on me numbered somewhere around 20-30 prior to my setting my account to delete.
So Kahn, please don't thump your chest too hard.
Pogues can verify I more then congratulated those worthy attackers involved and noted to him about half way through your op, I'd taken out 350+ of your nobles in your efforts.
Overwhelmed... perhaps but rest assured it was for reasons other then D*D attacks, tsx503 and I shared a long string of pleasant mails
while he attacked and I tucked defense into gaps, had I been overwhelmed by your attacks I surely would not have spent mail time.
The account manager did assist me in making my villages unusable for D*D at least in the near future, but sorry to let you know I deleted almost immediately after I set the account manager up knowing it would run for 7 days, not expecting that my acct would take longer then that to delete.
Incidentally, I DID have a convo with pogues in which he agreed to allowing me to delete rather then have D*D send a second wave on me,
LOL
kinda funny seeing that players that NEVER once attacked me live, took villages after I deleted but had not barbed out. You met no resistance so you got a village... not a hard fought prize, again don't pat yourselves too hard on the back.
and I close with pogues..... my end of the bargain was kept..... your's was not.... shame on you, you should not have given your word, if you didn't intend on keeping it.

I hope to be back to a schedule that will allow me to post the goodbye wishes I had planned
and again in the spirit of gamesmanship and fun I won't be speaking ill of enemy players.

Cheers ALL!
~jerp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jerpmom, I didn't mean to imply that you're a hacker or implicated in any way. I've heard nothing but positive things about you. I know you played a good clean game in W3 and served your tribe well. It's a credit to you that so many people on both sides of the war, (including Pogues!), respect you. And especially your ArchDuke kreger has been very appreciative of all you've done. You have a lot to be proud of.

Valnor Lathriel

You're "report" is funny. Bacause it's just all bullshit, except for the tribe names. But who gives a crap?
No one will abandon kreger on our side, it's not that they're in OTB, that they have abandoned him.
We're all still great friends, Cult & OT. Nothing has changed, despite your low aimed words.
You really thought everyone stayed in CultRO was inactive? Guess what - you just woke them all up, and price will be paid. (I was in my damned SUMMERSLEEP!) :)

But I knew longer then today you've falled extremely low, and props to D*D for your 1min fame. Time for the alliance to shine now.

DeletedUser

Oh hey Mario, how you doing? I will be working on an update to this thread. I'm sorry I'm a slow writer. :p But I wanted to point out a few things in W3 history you may not be aware of or maybe have forgotten. Pogues and I take no pleasure in what just happened to Cult. Same goes for the rest of D*D, with maybe like, two exceptions? ;) As for your attacks, bring it. This is a war game and that's how we like to play it. Thanks for the reply.

DeletedUser

After bragging about my own ArchDuke, now it's time for a word about Cult ArchDuke, kreger

Xfd8b.png

The longest sitting ArchDuke in W3 and probably in all of TW, he's been faithful to allies, protected his own, and worked hard to build a legendary super power Empire, while keeping the Cultopian stew hot on the fire. A long time ago, he told me that he often had 40 mails to reply to every day. lol His humorous PnP topics have always generated intense interest and he's aptly kept up his side of the many heated debates we've enjoyed. Although he can drive a hard bargain since he's a skilled diplomat, he's always been a gentleman to me.

D*D was watching public information carefully last week and we saw that Cult had merged into OT. From what we surmised, he apparently didn't agree to the merge or changed his mind maybe, and called you back. The end result was that Cult is now sheared in half. I sent Lord kreger a mail of consolation, assuring him that some good would come of it and to be of good cheer. Pogues and I were sympathetic when we realized what happened, but we both agree that this late in the game, there is nothing else we could offer him. Since the server war began between Cult and FF, a lot of the meaningfulness of the war would be gone if the Cult profile were to disappear from W3. We have enjoyed being your enemies, thank you to ArchDuke kreger and to all who have served in Cult Family! :)

DeletedUser

but do the simple math... Kahn in is a 5th place tribe. add their points to the "top" tribe. whats the total points???? around 1 mill well add together tribes 2-3-4 (Our alliance) 1.7 mill what math is she doing???

and im sorry but when i was sitting at 1,00,000 point kahn was at 5.5 mill now 3 years later shes almost doubled and i've went up OVER 39 mill im over 4 times her size. I remember kahn years ago vowing to WIPE ME FROM WORLD 3 because one of her underlings attacked me when I moved into k94 at the request of an ally and took a few barbs. now shes doing the same thing sending hundred of attacks at some meaningless outlying villages i have left over from my op where i took a vill in ALL 100 continents (and had non agression pacts in place in regard to those vills

and on that note

aug 14 my ODD total was 27,407,462
aug 26 my ODD total was 32,411,877

and in that time i lost 2 vills and gained 65... sorry but D*D's tactics suck

DeletedUser7126

Seriously Eyes? You wanna jump in here and bash Kahn. That is what sucks bro! Dont come in here patting yourself on the back when all you did was bitch and moan about wanting your village on each K. Let me see if I remember this correctly.....werent you the one that practically begged us to stop taking your villages in these K. Your mail stated that if we would just let you do that, you wouldnt attack anybody and that you would quit the game all to together. Dont come in here rubbing peoples name in the mud when you are nose deep in it yourself!

DeletedUser

Unreal Eyes, from the crap thats comes out of you mouth the last year or so you got no right insulting or bashing anyone. You just made my list, so lets see how you handle me. Its on like donkey kong

DeletedUser

Excuse me, but Kahn just posted this moronic rant about how basically she was basically personally kicking Cults ass all by her lonesome. I took that as a bit of an insult. and yes i made non agression pacts if i would be allowed to complete my goal. problem is, i kept those villages LESSS than 18 hours non agression pacts were ignored and when id say something i always got the same answer "oh well that person is not running this account anymore so tough shit" Im sorry but from messages i got it seems that 5o% of yer tribe is either permasat or being run by a new person every week.

i rarely post on here because the ranting of D*D i find amusing at best. posting and threats made up with the maturity level of a typical 1st grader And if you think i insulted kahn, really you should see some of the messages she sent me 3 years ago. I have not forgotten the VULGAR insulting tone and THAT is why i have a problem with her ok. perhaps she has matured by now but as a new player back then just starting the game i felt it was wrong to be spoken to like that.
And she is not the only one to do it. its gotten to the point i automatically delete most messages from D*D for that very reason. i don't like to see messages where every third word is a profanity

503 and steve I will admit you two are not guilty of that but many of your lower members are....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and if you remember right I HAD STAYED OUT OF THE WAR. I provided defense for my allies and left people alone. Your side was the ones that couldnt leave well enough alone

DeletedUser

I provided defense for my allies and left people alone. Your side was the ones that couldnt leave well enough alone

Eyes, even if you had an NAP with D*D, NAP means you agree not to interfere in the business of the tribe you are NAPed to. NAP is a Non Aggression Pact, it's not merely a non-attack pact. Supporting against an NAP and deliberately killing their troops is a hostile act, a form of sabotage, and a violation of diplomacy.

DeletedUser

Eyes, even if you had an NAP with D*D, NAP means you agree not to interfere in the business of the tribe you are NAPed to. NAP is a Non Aggression Pact, it's not merely a non-attack pact. Supporting against an NAP and deliberately killing their troops is a hostile act, a form of sabotage, and a violation of diplomacy.
Just to be clear... I'm going to disagree with just one point here. I'm not attempting to agree with any one person in the discussion itself.

According to Webster's New World College Dictionary:
an agreement between two nations not to attack each other, usually for a specified period of years

There are a number of these definitions that pretty much say the same thing. No attacking. From an OTB standpoint: When the World War began here on W3, it was between Cult and FF. OTB and FF were still allied. As were OTB and Cult. The understanding was (no matter which individuals misbehaved for both sides) that we would not support either against the other. This was an alliance, not an NAP.

My personal opinion and that as a leader who does have to deal with diplomacy is that if you're going to enter into an NAP with someone, you should give specifics beyond not attacking. Not everyone has the same views. Even when entering into an MDP with Cult, there was a very specific contract set up so there would be no mistakes with understanding.

GonerDoug

well, technically, if you take it down to the Axeman vs. Spearman level, the spearman shoved his little spear into the Axeman's belly and killed him. Sounds like an attack, to me... Even if, on the grander scale, it is seen as some sort of act of kindness, just helping out a friend -- or however you'd like to sugar-coat it... a NAP is a clearly understood thing in the TW universe -- no aggression. In other words, don't attack me, don't help my enemies attack me, don't help my enemies defend against me, etc. Numerous NAPs have been torn asunder by finding incoming support from supposedly-NAP'd folks after taking an enemy village.

DeletedUser

If someone enters into an NAP agreement on behalf of their entire tribe with someone who's in an enemy tribe, they must expect that person will defend their tribemates. This isn't the matter of a tribe helping one of their allies against a tribe they have an NAP with.

This is essentially a personal NAP. Not a tribal NAP. Surely the "TW Universe" understands there is a difference?

DeletedUser

I think that diplomacy at any level has to provide a somewhat equal benefit to both parties. Hypothetically speaking, if eyes is helping our enemies flourish in our core, and there was little or no benefit to D*D in maintaining an NAP with him to begin with, then there is no point to have him around us. However, I don't remember anything about an NAP with our entire tribe. My recollection is that a few of our members were sympathetic to his plea because he assured them that he was tired of W3 and promised to delete his account as soon as he had achieved the goal of having a village in every K. So when are yah gonna hit that delete button, eyes? ;)

DeletedUser

Haha, Cheeseman, Nice one! And if you look anything like the Bloodrunner guy, I think I might have a crush on you! :icon_redface:

I was never very athletic, but Archery was the one thing I did really well with in High School gym class. :icon_cool: I woud so look forward to that class, fun times, and a nice memory. But even with Archery, (not sure if there is a term for this?) but I had a tendency to hit to the left of my target, so I had to learn to compensate for that. :p

Edit: 503, Bambi is on the grill right now! :D