D*D News Report Live From W3

DeletedUser

Propaganda? I take everything here as gospel truth when I read it, even like what I read on Facebook!

DeletedUser

After bragging about my own ArchDuke, now it's time for a word about Cult ArchDuke, kreger

Xfd8b.png

The longest sitting ArchDuke in W3 and probably in all of TW, he's been faithful to allies, protected his own, and worked hard to build a legendary super power Empire, while keeping the Cultopian stew hot on the fire. A long time ago, he told me that he often had 40 mails to reply to every day. lol His humorous PnP topics have always generated intense interest and he's aptly kept up his side of the many heated debates we've enjoyed. Although he can drive a hard bargain since he's a skilled diplomat, he's always been a gentleman to me.

D*D was watching public information carefully last week and we saw that Cult had merged into OT. From what we surmised, he apparently didn't agree to the merge or changed his mind maybe, and called you back. The end result was that Cult is now sheared in half. I sent Lord kreger a mail of consolation, assuring him that some good would come of it and to be of good cheer. Pogues and I were sympathetic when we realized what happened, but we both agree that this late in the game, there is nothing else we could offer him. Since the server war began between Cult and FF, a lot of the meaningfulness of the war would be gone if the Cult profile were to disappear from W3. We have enjoyed being your enemies, thank you to ArchDuke kreger and to all who have served in Cult Family! :)

Mainly wanted to post because of the bold section, over the years I have been gone I still talk to kreger (maybe one or twice a year at most). We talk about the game, life or what not, has asked me if I wanted to come back & I decline which he has always respected me for. He has always respected me during our war when we fought each other and outside the game in the forums or in general.
I made some friends along the way, and not everyone liked what I had to say even though it was always the truth and some try to manipulate that truth.
I still stand by what I said in the past, Pogues agreed to leave D*D with me and we were going to start a new tribe as we were sick of Rumples sh!t. However after rumple cried like a lil b!tc# and begged Pogues to stay, he left me high and dry. Then continued to talk trash and lie about the truth.... eh oh well. Glad to see that Cult is teaching those D*D guys what war is.... in the long run Cult will simply win this war due to D*Ds lack of maturity and leadership.

NOTE: Reply to this if you want, LOL I doubt I will be coming back here to reading this anytime soon. So what you say will not effect me in the least bit as I will not be reading it.

Good Luck Kreger, and may you see the demolition of many D*D villages