D~S and Looney!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11521651
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11521651

WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE TB! TB! TB! DOMINO too!

Well, I covered all that. Shall I talk about something else? ....I shall!

Earlier today, in an event that is widely considered to be pointless to talk about, a merge occurred between two young tribes. Prior to the merge, both of these tribes showed glimpses of promise, along with signs of having beneficial connections. The sum of their forces has a great deal of potential. Southern World 65 has indeed changed drastically today.

The merge I am talking about is between D~S and Looney and is still ongoing. The best players of D~S are joining into Looney, which means the southern-est continents are the ones affected. This new Looney-DS tribe is buddy-buddy with Wobble, and they will no-doubt be a useful asset for Wobble in their war against TB!.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So this is perfectly all the world against tb!. I like it! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Yeah, the world against TB!...and TB!2, and SVG, and OMEGA, and DONE.

No big deal. Guess we do have the smaller enemies though, mainly cause we nobled better.

DeletedUser

It's TB! against wobble, domino, looney, Puppet, BOSS!.

Yum, yom! More enemies, more red dots in the map!!

DeletedUser

Anyways, as I said, Wobble just did better at liberating itself from enemies.

Don't worry, we got plenty of red dots and a lot of people trying to get out of that color :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

What Naz, you mean you forgot since it was all the world vs Wobble and Slurp = all the world vs Wobble

DeletedUser

I guess it stands in who can organize a tribe under pressure better :) Wobble was battling rank 2,3,4 at the same time, much larger opposing forces there. Now don't complain about some little tribes. They don't sum up to TB2 which been there for so long.

DeletedUser

I already said that wobble got out from a very difficult position that it was. If TB! wants to win this must do the same.

DeletedUser

Yep I agree. Theres still lots of time left till someone will be declared winner.

DeletedUser75670

So Wobbles academy tribe now has its own academy tribe?

Deleted User - 11521651

My thread, so I can spam freely, right?

Check out my new picture signature! My eyes are beautiful! My hair is pretty kick-ass too.

DeletedUser

awwww <3 what a cute little troll. Can I have you as a pet?

Deleted User - 11521651

I am honestly beginning to think that everybody should be required to use their eyes as a picture signature! It sort of feels like we are making direct eye-contact through our messages. Much more personal!

And you are making me blush Seraphinn =) You're a cute really good player!

DeletedUser

I am honestly beginning to think that everybody should be required to use their eyes as a picture signature! It sort of feels like we are making direct eye-contact through our messages. Much more personal!

And you are making me blush Seraphinn =) You're a cute really good player!

Back off..

Flux.

Deleted User - 11521651

just a little update, seraphinn and I got married