D3ADLY Blog

DeletedUser103870

lol Ash dont panic , i never got any vills which got nuked from thak :p , orourke got nuked from thak :lol: ?

ashoka1

The day you nobled 9 villages from my account when i was away..all those were cleared by Thak...

DeletedUser103870

nice claim Ash :lol: , i cleared all vills while they have wall lvl 20 , in some vills my 8th nuke cleared your vill , so you were terrified to have me near yourself that your vills were stacked like that ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice claim Ash :lol: , i cleared all vills while they have wall lvl 20 , in some vills my 8th nuke cleared your vill , so you were terrified to have me near yourself that your vills were stacked like that ...

I dont think ash is scared of anyone least of all someone with next to no ability :)

DeletedUser103870

Unfortunately you are far away otherwise would touch my abilities :lol:

DeletedUser103870

I felt the need to counter your arrogance with even more arrogance. Lets make this a contest alright?

im not arrogant just making things much funnier :) , but if you wanna show more arrogance you are welcome :D .

ashoka1

calm. down guys...

it's just a game...nothing less nothing more...

one side has to win and one has to lose...

no matter how great the losing side is ....or was...they will still lose w60...

time will tell who wins it..but in our hearts we all r winners if we can keep things civil.

DeletedUser

calm. down guys...

it's just a game...nothing less nothing more...

one side has to win and one has to lose...

no matter how great the losing side is ....or was...they will still lose w60...

time will tell who wins it..but in our hearts we all r winners if we can keep things civil.

Tribal Wars is a game. This is the D3ADLY Blog about that game but things tend to get a lot more interesting here.

DeletedUser

I agree with Ash mate, your blogs are well set out, but since you've returned all you've posted is two conversations. You're going to need to keep it more fresh than this to capture people's interests, perhaps set an update day each week so we know when to expect your next addition?

Ben

ashoka1

This Blog Is dead.....or we have only one tribe in w60...???

Can we have views of Other tribe leaders...