D3th in Honor, Honor in D3th?

DeletedUser

A wise man once said "The only thing certain is D3th" and nothing could be more true. The only good war on W58 has come to a end, it has been discovered there is to much talent in the SW to waste it fighting among each other. So after many battles, to much time and resources wasted we have decided to join forces. I can hear the hugging calls now. All good, I only ask this of you when D3th does come and it will know you are going out with Honor.

DeletedUser

Nice to see everyone is getting along now... lol.

Here's hoping that you both thrive in your respective areas.

DeletedUser

Being nobled by former tribemates.

[00:23:57] Jonathan(Cultivate): I didn't go to honor
[00:26:06] Jonathan(Cultivate): I'm making sure eveyone is taken care of

Now he's nobling me!
That show's real Honor doesn't it?

DeletedUser

Now he's nobling me!

I think you got the d3th end of the deal

DeletedUser

Now he's nobling me!

Actually keister it's called taking a joke too far. When you attack a tribemate you really are acting against that tribe. Especially when it's done on purpose and not a case of cross nobeling. Unfortunatly you picked the wrong one to do that to and he took exception to it.

DeletedUser

Actually keister it's called taking a joke too far. When you attack a tribemate you really are acting against that tribe. Especially when it's done on purpose and not a case of cross nobeling. Unfortunatly you picked the wrong one to do that to and he took exception to it.

He asked me to send a nuke at him.
I sent 80 unprotected catapults.
No nuke.
Didn't kill anybody.

DeletedUser

Now he's nobling me!

you did not make the cut mate, just because the tag says honor does not mean we do not attack. best to look forward to another world

DeletedUser103552

Now he's nobling me!

Hey, lets be fair... I'm nobling you too :p

DeletedUser

The only good war? What about GOT fighting on several fronts against a good dozen tribes and holding out?

At first I thought the merge a bit stupid but found it to be a respective decision that has surely trembled W58's surface. Honour has had a lucky gain, to.

DeletedUser

The only good war? What about GOT fighting on several fronts against a good dozen tribes and holding out?

At first I thought the merge a bit stupid but found it to be a respective decision that has surely trembled W58's surface. Honour has had a lucky gain, to.

Your right my bad, got holding up well from what i'm told no disrespect meant

I am pleasantly surprised at the instant unity and maturity level of all members involved. This transition has been smooth, feels like a happy family already. Thanks all who are invoved

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since D3TH merged into you and thus it was their choice and the source from which I gather this intelligence is from D3TH, they didn't really care about Honor. Goes to show your little merge kinda nerved em ;)

DeletedUser

Since D3TH merged into you and thus it was their choice and the source from which I gather this intelligence is from D3TH, they didn't really care about Honor. Goes to show your little merge kinda nerved em ;)

:icon_confused: