Da Commonwealth

DeletedUser108910

TheCondemned, why not make your commonwealth tribes map along with top tribes in the area? Would love to see how big you guys look as compared to the other tribes.

Sure - I'll add the top 3 tribes in every continent next time. Want to see it myself.

DeletedUser

AeB, AeW, whatever. Congrats to getting K87 by merging and mass recruiting - keep it. Please give me stats that we're losing K58, 68, 77, 85 or 59. I'd love to see them.

Anyway - there's no point in fighting eachother. Keep your continent. However, the core tribes will be knocking on our door soon enough...

Boxxy and RSA2 merged. -SA- and my tribe ~P~ merged. we dont mass recruit. my tribe has 50 members yes it is the max limit doesn't mean we max recruit. i kick player's that are useless. our tribe's are made up of only good player's we are not like you that accept everyone who frankly 98% of your CW is aweful. check our stat's and our member's activity. all my member's are active. im guessing about only 50% of your's are.

DeletedUser108910

Boxxy and RSA2 merged. -SA- and my tribe ~P~ merged. we dont mass recruit. my tribe has 50 members yes it is the max limit doesn't mean we max recruit. i kick player's that are useless. our tribe's are made up of only good player's we are not like you that accept everyone who frankly 98% of your CW is aweful. check our stat's and our member's activity. all my member's are active. im guessing about only 50% of your's are.

Kid... You have no idea how selective our recruitment is.

First of, you have to be from a specific community that I wont name. If you're not from that communtiy, you only have one way to get in: puting a shoe on your head with a ''timestamp'' and sending us the picture.

The people that have stuck around after 2 1/2 months in the SE are good players and take the game seriously. Same thing for the NE - most people are still active there after a month. I assure you, we kick players that are inactive. We have endless amounts of recruits to replace them, so why not?

Once again, I salute you for not fighting but merging. Anyway, beware of the big, scary core tribes.

DeletedUser

Kid... You have no idea how selective our recruitment is.

First of, you have to be from a specific community that I wont name. If you're not from that communtiy, you only have one way to get in: puting a shoe on your head with a ''timestamp'' and sending us the picture.

Once again, I salute you for not fighting but merging. Anyway, beware of the big, scary core tribes.

Doesn't sound really selective. we recruit based on stats and if they farm or not etc. if you get in that way then your recruitment to me isn't very selective besides the part about a secret community. we are very aware of the core tribe's as are the core tribe's aware of us.

DeletedUser108910

I just want to make this very clear. This is absolutely not true.

I just want to make this very clear - we're from a specific community from a specific site. Can you guess which?

Many of us have offensive names, or hidden messages in them. The messages we send have that too.

I''ll give you a hint - it's called ''The sh*thole of the internet''.

DeletedUser

I just want to make this very clear - we're from a specific community from a specific site.

cw6.png

DeletedUser

First of, you have to be from a specific community that I wont name. If you're not from that communtiy

As another person said, not true lol.

I assure you, we kick players that are inactive. We have endless amounts of recruits to replace them, so why not?

Endless recruits, but as you claim you don't mass recruit. Lol ok.

Yet you defended bro? merging to own a K, k68, just earlier, hypocritical much? Regardless of being allies beforehand it's the same principal that you only attack if it's not you doing it. And yes, please be afraid - I love fear.

4. we are very aware of the core tribe's as are the core tribe's aware of us. - joeferrer

Joe, I can guarantee you that we honestly are not aware of you. We couldn't care less. The Commonwealth? A coalition of tribes building villages for good food. Your rim tribe? Nothing more than them. ;

DeletedUser

Joe, I can guarantee you that we honestly are not aware of you. We couldn't care less. The Commonwealth? A coalition of tribes building villages for good food. Your rim tribe? Nothing more than them. ;

Not aware of us? I find that hard to believe especially since you guy's have started to send attacks to both my tribe and AeB. My rim tribe is not even close to being a commenwealth. we have one ally AeB. together we own our K AeB the North mine the South. unlike the commenwealth we have good player's who know what their doing. I know one of your member's for example that has a mixed villa which as we all know is a big mistake when playing Tw.

DeletedUser

Not aware of us? I find that hard to believe especially since you guy's have started to send attacks to both my tribe and AeB. My rim tribe is not even close to being a commenwealth. we have one ally AeB. together we own our K AeB the North mine the South. unlike the commenwealth we have good player's who know what their doing. I know one of your member's for example that has a mixed villa which as we all know is a big mistake when playing Tw.

In all seriousness, I have no idea who you are, and I've never heard of your tribe. One of our members has a mixed village? So out of the 6,000+ villages we have (not including our allies), you know of 1? Whoopie! Good for you. Tell me more about how good you are at TW when you're not even part of a K-tribe...you're a K-alliance.

DeletedUser

In all seriousness, I have no idea who you are, and I've never heard of your tribe. One of our members has a mixed village? So out of the 6,000+ villages we have (not including our allies), you know of 1? Whoopie! Good for you. Tell me more about how good you are at TW when you're not even part of a K-tribe...you're a K-alliance.

I am talking about fear? our neighbors not HotRex whats so ever.

As for my message to mr.giggles i thought he was in fear? thought it was someone else my mistake :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As for experience i was on w48 with ElfW and world 28 with Drink!

DeletedUser

Joe, you're not very good at this:p Personally, I'm sick of all the hugging in K87, as are many others. The person with the mixed village is Fire Apollo from Fear?. Not someone from HotRex. Though we're particularly interested in some ~MW~ villages springing up amongst us.

DeletedUser

Joe, you're not very good at this:p Personally, I'm sick of all the hugging in K87, as are many others. The person with the mixed village is Fire Apollo from Fear?. Not someone from HotRex. Though we're particularly interested in some ~MW~ villages springing up amongst us.

I tried :( i edited one of my reply's i made a mistake sorry?

DeletedUser108910

As another person said, not true lol.

Endless recruits, but as you claim you don't mass recruit. Lol ok.

Yet you defended bro? merging to own a K, k68, just earlier, hypocritical much? Regardless of being allies beforehand it's the same principal that you only attack if it's not you doing it. And yes, please be afraid - I love fear.

4. we are very aware of the core tribe's as are the core tribe's aware of us. - joeferrer

1. It's true.

2. Endless recruits because of the huge size of that community.

3. bro? = in the commonwealth, so was beee. They were already in the same tribe.

And yes, we knew from the start we wouldn't win this world because we started too late. Anyhow, we've already won - enough people have raged and will continue to rage.