Da Commonwealth

DeletedUser

1. It's true.

2. Endless recruits because of the huge size of that community.

3. bro? = in the commonwealth, so was beee. They were already in the same tribe.

And yes, we knew from the start we wouldn't win this world because we started too late. Anyhow, we've already won - enough people have raged and will continue to rage.

Quiet apathy would be a more appropriate term than rage. We've all been around the internet long enough to know a troll when we see one. Hope you had your fun trying to squeeze as much relevance out of your dry orange as possible. Now if you'll excuse us, we have a world to win.

DeletedUser

Quiet apathy would be a more appropriate term than rage. We've all been around the internet long enough to know a troll when we see one. Hope you had your fun trying to squeeze as much relevance out of your dry orange as possible. Now if you'll excuse us, we have a world to win.

You appear to be quite flustered and saddle sore.

DeletedUser109016

Commonwealth member here!

One thing that the vast majority of the posters on this site didn't know is that the commonwealth was made up of over 90% African-American males!

It appears our time is coming to a close, but I had a lot of fun meeting up & planning with all you African-American males!

I will catch you /b/ros on the flip side! <3333333333333333

DeletedUser108910

Commonwealth member here!

One thing that the vast majority of the posters on this site didn't know is that the commonwealth was made up of over 90% African-American males!

It appears our time is coming to a close, but I had a lot of fun meeting up & planning with all you African-American males!

I will catch you /b/ros on the flip side! <3333333333333333

My son, fighting along you was my privilege.

We shall meet again.

l0rd i0n

So the commonwealth will not win the world?

Darn I was excited to see how this turned out in ~6 months

DeletedUser

Not quite. Not in the land of the Commonwealth. But their meaning isn't quite postable on these forums.

DeletedUser108910

If you don't know the answer, you're too n00by to join the Gommonistwalth.

Sorry, matbe another time.

DeletedUser

I think the Commonwealth is going to go down in the history books as the most amount of effort put into an Internet trolling attempt with the least amount of
a) comedy
b) entertainment
c) people caring
d) impact on people who were targets of the trolling

With that being said, it looks like this group has called it quits, has admitted to being racist, and is only spamming the forums at this point. Any chance we can close this down so we can focus on the posts that talk about...you know...playing the game, and focus less on unfunny ways to say the tribe name that sound similar to the original name?