Da Commonwealth

DeletedUser109020

LOL

Wrong game buddy ;)

What in the Great Paladin's name did you just say about me, you little peasant? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in my Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Worlds 40, 41, 43, 63, and 64, and I have over 300 confirmed nobles. I am trained in tribal warfare and I’m the top Paladin in the entire Tribal Wars forces. You are nothing to me but just another barb. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this World, record my remarks. You think you can get away with saying those buzzwords to me over the Internet? Think again, spear-scrub. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of Tribes across World 64 and your co-ordinates are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, serf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your village. You’re getting nobled, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can noble you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Spearmen. Not only am I extensively trained in noble-train combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the World 64 Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable village off the face of the continent, you little peon. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” attack was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your useless troops. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you Spear-fearing farmhand. I will spew nobles all over you and you will drown in them. You're getting rimmed in the name of The Great Paladin in the Sky, kiddo.

DeletedUser

At least you didn't copy paste the seals one :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

If you guys can get a full circle I help you guys out so want to see a full circle.

l0rd i0n

You're not getting there fast enough! :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:
en64

DeletedUser

Best of luck to the commonwealth... you never know you might actually have a few months peace... the rest of the world just went to war

Deleted User - 4669627

will be interesting to see who takes the stronger presence in the west, the ~MW~/HotRex alliance or The Commonwealth :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser108910

will be interesting to see who takes the stronger presence in the west, the ~MW~/HotRex alliance or The Commonwealth :icon_biggrin:

We'll see :icon_wink:

Check the map again the coming days. The North East rim will thicken.

DeletedUser108910

Random stats (only SE because NE is not relevant for now):

aa019b8ec91db261f734a1dfcd892900.png

6913868f53b267166f3b8f38d7c1e69a.png

I'll not bother to post the other rankings. If someone is interested in them, I'll post them.

Note that we did this in less then 2 months (our first people started somewhere around October the 25th) and we're ranked 12th in points on this world, with quite some of our tribes in the top 40. I don't think that's too shabby, considering this world has been around for about 5 months.

DeletedUser103537

umm but that is 10 tribes I believe making you rank 12 rofl. I could say I am the rank 1 player just combine me with 10 players.

DeletedUser103537

hmm so if I consider me and chipsndips one player then I am rank 1 player like this idea.

DeletedUser103537

lol you don't need to be mean I was liking my rank 1 status.

DeletedUser108821

lol you don't need to be mean I was liking my rank 1 status.

I guess if we have family tribes then why shouldn't we have family players? :) It's a shame that the player rankings only take into account the top 1 player in each family....

DeletedUser108910

You're always welcome to merge into me ;)

On another note Im terrified of this commonwealth business :/

Don't cry ;_;

I don't like it when people cry ;_;

No worries, we wont harm you. I assure you, we are a bunch of very reasonable people that like Dinosaurs that are on fire. We wont harm you, because we RAWR you. and are afraid of you.

You can consider yourself under protection of the Commonwealth. You have nothing to worry about now. Please, don't be sad anymore. Hug me.

Last edited by a moderator: