Da Commonwealth

DeletedUser

cw2.png

This is just getting ridiculous now.

I didn't knew that the BrotherBand was going to join the CommonWealth? o_O

DeletedUser

Don't cry ;_;

I don't like it when people cry ;_;

No worries, we wont harm you. I assure you, we are a bunch of very reasonable people that like Dinosaurs that are on fire. We wont harm you, because we RAWR you. and are afraid of you.

You can consider yourself under protection of the Commonwealth. You have nothing to worry about now. Please, don't be sad anymore. Hug me.
<3 Cheers bud

DeletedUser109016

I've actually been having a lot of fun playing this game so far, haha.

DeletedUser108766

Hey commonwealth,

Hows the war with BN34 going? You bravely declared on me 6 hours ago for scouting one of your 300 pt players. Thankfully your " spokesperson" has finally quit quoting doggerel to me. In the interim i have received 16 incomings from 6 players all fakes. It just got interesting with an incoming scout attack from 3 hrs away so congrats to Useful Black Guy. But this would rather suggest that you have some work to do before world domination is on the cards.

glad you're having fun Harry,

Happy christmas to everyone;especially anyone from FRST W43 of whom i've noticed a few names in some of the bigger tribes!

DeletedUser108910

Hey commonwealth,

Hows the war with BN34 going? You bravely declared on me 6 hours ago for scouting one of your 300 pt players. Thankfully your " spokesperson" has finally quit quoting doggerel to me. In the interim i have received 16 incomings from 6 players all fakes. It just got interesting with an incoming scout attack from 3 hrs away so congrats to Useful Black Guy. But this would rather suggest that you have some work to do before world domination is on the cards.

glad you're having fun Harry,

Happy christmas to everyone;especially anyone from FRST W43 of whom i've noticed a few names in some of the bigger tribes!

Did our fakes rustle your jimmies, boy?

DeletedUser109098

I was pretty much the head leader (although they will not like hearing that).
As you can imagine, leading one of their tribes with shared forums containing 700 people can get hectic... It was I that organised the tribes (took a lot of effort), and taught the players. The only noticeable players to come out of the Commonwealth are the players I coached. When I was forced to restart, I continued to dominate players of theirs that had joined a month prior to me. For a while it was literally me V the 700. They couldn't take me down, they won't take tribes down.
They are supposed to be an invasion of sorts, but they have resorted to allying and Napping other tribes, and recruiting non-channers (which they pledged they would not do).
They use dirty tactics and they backstab their friends.
I taught them the little tactics they had the intelligence to understand.
Me V 700 of them being a month late ended up with me owning their attacks, and clearing and catting their villages. I got a week ban then again, this time for getting into their tribe and declaring war on all the main tribes. Yes, if you got the war declaration from the Commonwealth, that was my doing. ^^,
Bottom line is they suck. They had about 30 forums (this actually isn't an exaggeration), all dedicated to me. They organised OPs on me, tried declaring me a refugee to get me kicked and farmed, etc etc. They couldn't get the job done.

(I actually saw the TW thread on 4chan so decided to join it, and soon began leading it. Not officially, but I was leading it, they had no strong leader, or any experience in the game. I played the world semi-seriously, and experiment for the lulz I suppose. Still absolutely dominated my area, even after waging war against the whole Commonwealth.) Got less than 2k points lulz, but made a massive achievement in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94411

I was pretty much the head leader (although they will not like hearing that).
As you can imagine, leading one of their tribes with shared forums containing 700 people can get hectic... It was I that organised the tribes (took a lot of effort), and taught the players. The only noticeable players to come out of the Commonwealth are the players I coached. When I was forced to restart, I continued to dominate players of theirs that had joined a month prior to me. For a while it was literally me V the 700. They couldn't take me down, they won't take tribes down.
They are supposed to be an invasion of sorts, but they have resorted to allying and Napping other tribes, and recruiting non-channers (which they pledged they would not do).
They use dirty tactics and they backstab their friends.
I taught them the little tactics they had the intelligence to understand.
Me V 700 of them being a month late ended up with me owning their attacks, and clearing and catting their villages. I got a week ban then again, this time for getting into their tribe and declaring war on all the main tribes. Yes, if you got the war declaration from the Commonwealth, that was my doing. ^^,
Bottom line is they suck. They had about 30 forums (this actually isn't an exaggeration), all dedicated to me. They organised OPs on me, tried declaring me a refugee to get me kicked and farmed, etc etc. They couldn't get the job done.

(I actually saw the TW thread on 4chan so decided to join it, and soon began leading it. Not officially, but I was leading it, they had no strong leader, or any experience in the game. I played the world semi-seriously, and experiment for the lulz I suppose. Still absolutely dominated my area, even after waging war against the whole Commonwealth.) Got less than 2k points lulz, but made a massive achievement in my eyes.

Noone ever actually cared enough to dedicate a whole op to just you because you put some lulzy stuff on your profile, if by 30 forums you unnumerable threads beating the dead horse of cult.of.personality jokes then yes, there were those. Also we still don't recruit from ingame without the proper credentials.

I can't tell if you're still trying to troll people or if this is what you actually believe. You were in the CW for less than a month, you spent more time outside of it boasting about how the piecemeal half-hearted attacks against you couldn't defeat the might Cult.Of.Personality while we were all busy fighting bigger and stronger players and winning wars, and you still believe our 'most notable' were just trained by you. No, they were only 'notable' (average TW players lets be honest) because you were notable, and therefore they became popular. Through their popularity they learned to lead, and then you left and it was lulzy because you were pissing everyone off.

But you know. Thats just like, my opinion, man.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course you don't recruit in-game players without good credentials. You already have enough rubbish players.

DeletedUser

Discussing bans or accusing others of cheating on the public forums is not allowed. Please do not do so again.

DeletedUser

Thought I post here, just for fun. The entire CW apparently branded me as a traitor after I left, and now they ended up asking a tribe they are at war with (and getting their ass kicked by) to take me out, even though I'm barely active. There's like a thousand of them, and they have to ask a tribe they are at war with to take down one of their former members. I mean, ugh.

Anyways, there are a few good players in the CW, but the vast majority of them are 12-year olds whose only accomplishments are spamming the forum and sending spearfakes. Most of them don't even farm, noble barbs, and attack with swords and the likes.

Only thing the CW will be good for in the end is building up a lot of juicy villages, which other, better tribes will end up nobling.

DeletedUser103537

Can the commonwealth make a tribe for well 2 I want these names. Tribe name Evil Operation Boys and tag EvilOp. Tribe name Evil Operation>Without Regret and tag Sam>WR. I so love these names. Please do this for me or you may have nobles on your doorstep someday rofl.

DeletedUser

Anyone else not care?

Totally agree

Only thing the CW will be good for in the end is building up a lot of juicy villages, which other, better tribes will end up nobling.

HQ 20
Barracks 25
Stable 20
Workshop 10
Academy 3
Smithy 20
Rally point 1
Statue 1
Market 20
Timber Camp 30
Clay Pit 30
Iron Mine 30
Farm 30
Warehouse 30
Hiding Place 10
Wall 20

Could you all make sure your villages look like this... save me the time later having to build them right

DeletedUser

Could you all make sure your villages look like this... save me the time later having to build them right

I use Market lvl 25 and Workshop lvl 2, but the rest is all the same.

I'm afraid someone else already has their eye on my villages, but there are plenty to go round.