Da Commonwealth

DeletedUser100352

@Habraka, yeah the commonwealth asking the enemy "us" to remove your tribe of so called traitors did make us laugh. After reading throught the several threads created by CW members saying they are organised and can plan ops! Well when will this be happening because 2 weeks into a war I am yet to see one. The commonwealth decided to declare war then they some how convinced DR, a top twenty tribe to join them! So are DR now members of the CW lol Even with the help of a much bigger tribe you are all still loosing the war.

DeletedUser108910

Can the commonwealth make a tribe for well 2 I want these names. Tribe name Evil Operation Boys and tag EvilOp. Tribe name Evil Operation>Without Regret and tag Sam>WR. I so love these names. Please do this for me or you may have nobles on your doorstep someday rofl.
Tribe EvilOp made. Can't make the other one, can't use ''>''.

If you want your tribe to keep existing, I suggest you protect them from any harm.

DeletedUser108910

@Habraka, yeah the commonwealth asking the enemy "us" to remove your tribe of so called traitors did make us laugh. After reading throught the several threads created by CW members saying they are organised and can plan ops! Well when will this be happening because 2 weeks into a war I am yet to see one. The commonwealth decided to declare war then they some how convinced DR, a top twenty tribe to join them! So are DR now members of the CW lol Even with the help of a much bigger tribe you are all still loosing the war.

I've already told you you've won the war in K86 against the CW. Good luck against DR. Other tribes in other continents aren't performing so badly and are even in the top 40, because they don't have failing leadership like DESU. Trust me - they wouldn't be around.

DeletedUser108910

Thought I post here, just for fun. The entire CW apparently branded me as a traitor after I left, and now they ended up asking a tribe they are at war with (and getting their ass kicked by) to take me out, even though I'm barely active. There's like a thousand of them, and they have to ask a tribe they are at war with to take down one of their former members. I mean, ugh.

Anyways, there are a few good players in the CW, but the vast majority of them are 12-year olds whose only accomplishments are spamming the forum and sending spearfakes. Most of them don't even farm, noble barbs, and attack with swords and the likes.

Only thing the CW will be good for in the end is building up a lot of juicy villages, which other, better tribes will end up nobling.

It's not like we can take you out from miles away, since you took everything that wasn't nobled from DESU. You got your ass kicked by FEAR? (you see how CW tribes in other continents are doing very good?) while you were leader of DESU and in the commonwealth. Not the whole commonwealth. That says something about your leadership skills, not the Commonwealth's.

A traitor is exactly what you are. You can't deny it.

12 year olds wouldn't be able to stick around on 4chan for 1 min. We all shitpost on our forums for fun (you did too), but when it's time to be serious, we're serious. The people that have sticked around after 2 months have grown to be average / good TW players. Get your facts straight.

All rim tribes will get eaten by core tribes soon enough, but we don't have the intention to go down without a fight.

Pls respond, traitor Habraka, failing leader of DESU.

DeletedUser108910

I was pretty much the head leader (although they will not like hearing that).
As you can imagine, leading one of their tribes with shared forums containing 700 people can get hectic... It was I that organised the tribes (took a lot of effort), and taught the players. The only noticeable players to come out of the Commonwealth are the players I coached. When I was forced to restart, I continued to dominate players of theirs that had joined a month prior to me. For a while it was literally me V the 700. They couldn't take me down, they won't take tribes down.
They are supposed to be an invasion of sorts, but they have resorted to allying and Napping other tribes, and recruiting non-channers (which they pledged they would not do).
They use dirty tactics and they backstab their friends.
I taught them the little tactics they had the intelligence to understand.
Me V 700 of them being a month late ended up with me owning their attacks, and clearing and catting their villages. I got a week ban then again, this time for getting into their tribe and declaring war on all the main tribes. Yes, if you got the war declaration from the Commonwealth, that was my doing. ^^,
Bottom line is they suck. They had about 30 forums (this actually isn't an exaggeration), all dedicated to me. They organised OPs on me, tried declaring me a refugee to get me kicked and farmed, etc etc. They couldn't get the job done.

(I actually saw the TW thread on 4chan so decided to join it, and soon began leading it. Not officially, but I was leading it, they had no strong leader, or any experience in the game. I played the world semi-seriously, and experiment for the lulz I suppose. Still absolutely dominated my area, even after waging war against the whole Commonwealth.) Got less than 2k points lulz, but made a massive achievement in my eyes.

I don't even know why I'm responding to you. Stay classy, Cult. We don't really care about you, and we never did. You were never our leader or anything that looked like it. I'm not even sure if you're attempting to troll us, or actually are serious.

If you're trolling us:

10/10, master trickster XDDDDDDDD lelelelelle le xd face :DDDDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser

It's not like we can take you out from miles away, since you took everything that wasn't nobled from DESU. You got your ass kicked by FEAR? (you see how CW tribes in other continents are doing very good?) while you were leader of DESU and in the commonwealth. Not the whole commonwealth. That says something about your leadership skills, not the Commonwealth's.

A traitor is exactly what you are. You can't deny it.

12 year olds wouldn't be able to stick around on 4chan for 1 min. We all shitpost on our forums for fun (you did too), but when it's time to be serious, we're serious. The people that have sticked around after 2 months have grown to be average / good TW players. Get your facts straight.

All rim tribes will get eaten by core tribes soon enough, but we don't have the intention to go down without a fight.

Pls respond, traitor Habraka, failing leader of DESU.

Oh honey, call me what you want, I know where it comes from. Anyways, I don't really care enough about W64 to get caught in a flamewar or to deal with all the drama. As a /b/tard you quickly learn not to care about anything someone else says to you over the internetz. If you're trying to offend me, save it for the newfriends. Their jimmies are much easily rustled than mine.

DeletedUser108910

Oh honey, call me what you want, I know where it comes from. Anyways, I don't really care enough about W64 to get caught in a flamewar or to deal with all the drama. As a /b/tard you quickly learn not to care about anything someone else says to you over the internetz. If you're trying to offend me, save it for the newfriends. Their jimmies are much easily rustled than mine.

I'm not attempting to offend you, or rustle your jimmies.

Just sayin' that the loss of the Commonwealth in K86 is your fault.

DeletedUser

I'm not attempting to offend you, or rustle your jimmies.

Just sayin' that the loss of the Commonwealth in K86 is your fault.

I thank you for the power you attribute to me. One guy being responsible for the collapse of the CW in an entire continent. I must have been one of the most important players in the CW. Great to be appreciated like that. I guess a lot of jimmies were rustled in the CW after you lost le Habraka Abrivianius xD. Watch out CW, I'll bring you all down one continent at a time. Hurr durr durr.

Anyways honey, I could have disbanded both DESU and bro? before I left, but I didn't. Between yuyumonk and myself, we've gotten over a dozen offers of people in the CW to spy for us, including barons and dukes, but we turned them all down. Speaking for myself, I haven't scouted/attacked or nobled anyone from the CW, even though I know which villages are barely defended and which players have gone inactive. And then you call me a traitor? Teehee, you must be mad now bro.

DeletedUser108910

I thank you for the power you attribute to me. One guy being responsible for the collapse of the CW in an entire continent. I must have been one of the most important players in the CW. Great to be appreciated like that. I guess a lot of jimmies were rustled in the CW after you lost le Habraka Abrivianius xD. Watch out CW, I'll bring you all down one continent at a time. Hurr durr durr.

Anyways honey, I could have disbanded both DESU and bro? before I left, but I didn't. Between yuyumonk and myself, we've gotten over a dozen offers of people in the CW to spy for us, including barons and dukes, but we turned them all down. Speaking for myself, I haven't scouted/attacked or nobled anyone from the CW, even though I know which villages are barely defended and which players have gone inactive. And then you call me a traitor? Teehee, you must be mad now bro.

Not even mad, perfectly calm.

No, mighty Habraka, pls don't bring us down one by one with your leadership skills. I'm srsly scared naow.

I don't care that we lost you. Habraka was never good (le xd).

DESU is/was already finished because of your skills, so wouldn't matter if you had disbanded it. I don't know what kind of wizardry you would had used to disband bro?, but it must be dark magic.

Pls Habraka - I beg you, stay away from us.

DeletedUser

I use Market lvl 25 and Workshop lvl 2, but the rest is all the same.

I'm afraid someone else already has their eye on my villages, but there are plenty to go round.

Once you've got dozens of villages, why would you need market at 25? My recollection is that on prior worlds, I stuck to 10000-point villages, which also had a nice symmetry. 12000-point villages should be an embarassment.

DeletedUser

DESU is/was already finished because of your skills, so wouldn't matter if you had disbanded it. I don't know what kind of wizardry you would had used to disband bro?, but it must be dark magic.

Perhaps he implies he was account-sitting their Duke? That would be a sad sign for that tribe.

DeletedUser

Once you've got dozens of villages, why would you need market at 25? My recollection is that on prior worlds, I stuck to 10000-point villages, which also had a nice symmetry. 12000-point villages should be an embarassment.

I have 10.216 point villages once they are fully build. I like lvl 25 Market, as I tend to move around resources a lot from fully build villages to the less build villages. Once you have dozens of villages, in several continents, it takes ages to move around resources with only 110 merchants, compared to 235.

Why would you have lvl 10 workshops? Rams/Cats finish building much earlier than Axes/Spears, even with Workshop at lvl 2.

Perhaps he implies he was account-sitting their Duke? That would be a sad sign for that tribe.

I was account sitting one of bro?'s dukes, since he quit. I transferred the sitting to the other duke when I left, and notified him of it. Because that is what traitors do.

DeletedUser

I have 10.216 point villages once they are fully build. I like lvl 25 Market, as I tend to move around resources a lot from fully build villages to the less build villages. Once you have dozens of villages, in several continents, it takes ages to move around resources with only 110 merchants, compared to 235.

Why would you have lvl 10 workshops? Rams/Cats finish building much earlier than Axes/Spears, even with Workshop at lvl 2.

Honestly, I've only restarted recently (4 years off) so I can't tell you what the 10000 points came from. In my current, very small and inconsequential account, I haven't built any workshops past level 2 for the very reason you cite. Back in the day, I had a few hundred villages (w6, though I thought I had also reached high on w5, but who can remember that far back without referencing twstats anyway).

I was account sitting one of bro?'s dukes, since he quit. I transferred the sitting to the other duke when I left, and notified him of it. Because that is what traitors do.

It speaks poorly of that tribe that you needed to sit one of their dukes instead of one of their members. It speaks highly of you that you both undertook the sitting and that you exited with your honour intact.

DeletedUser

It speaks poorly of that tribe that you needed to sit one of their dukes instead of one of their members. It speaks highly of you that you both undertook the sitting and that you exited with your honour intact.

I understand the decision of the other duke to ask me to sit that account. I know how to play this game, I had the time to do the sitting (I usually sat around 1-3 accounts around the clock, including several dukes of several tribes) and there were some trust issues with people spying for war enemies.

Anyways, it's not my job to defend the people calling me a traitor, as they could have removed the duke rights from the account I was sitting if trust were an issue in handing the account to a member of the tribe involved.

It's just how the CW operates; if you go against the people who shout the loudest on the forum, they call you a traitor and the rest of the drones have to follow or risk being called a traitor as well. That's what happens when Cult left, people got kicked for agreeing with him, even if they did nothing else wrong.

DeletedUser108910

I understand the decision of the other duke to ask me to sit that account. I know how to play this game, I had the time to do the sitting (I usually sat around 1-3 accounts around the clock, including several dukes of several tribes) and there were some trust issues with people spying for war enemies.

Anyways, it's not my job to defend the people calling me a traitor, as they could have removed the duke rights from the account I was sitting if trust were an issue in handing the account to a member of the tribe involved.

It's just how the CW operates; if you go against the people who shout the loudest on the forum, they call you a traitor and the rest of the drones have to follow or risk being called a traitor as well. That's what happens when Cult left, people got kicked for agreeing with him, even if they did nothing else wrong.

I've figured you all out, Habraka. YOU are Cult's spy. Not so tough now, are you? Well played.

Nobody even agreed with Cult, he did nothing. He was just like ''HURRR I HAEV FRAINDS IN HIGH PLAECES, I CAN MAKE U ALLIES''. Then he got mad because we attacked his friends. Then he left. That's what happened.

As for the whole sitting part:

I doubt this is true, or you did it for a reason. The reason'd be that there 'd be noble trains sent to you from the other part of the South East. Smart (;.

DeletedUser106226

Honestly, you guys are a Joke. Your childish and immature and have no idea what your doing. At what point does abusing people calling them peasants and telling them to prepare there arses become part of the game? Not amused i find this extremely offensive. The end.

DeletedUser103537

Totally agree

HQ 20
Barracks 25
Stable 20
Workshop 10
Academy 3
Smithy 20
Rally point 1
Statue 1
Market 20
Timber Camp 30
Clay Pit 30
Iron Mine 30
Farm 30
Warehouse 30
Hiding Place 10
Wall 20

Could you all make sure your villages look like this... save me the time later having to build them right

HQ 20
Barracks 25
Stable 20
Workshop 5
Academy 3
Smithy 20
Rally point 1
Statue 1
Market 19
Timber Camp 30
Clay Pit 30
Iron Mine 30
Farm 30
Warehouse 30
Hiding Place 0
Wall 20

Please don't listen to cpt build your villages likes this please. I really love this build.

DeletedUser

HQ 20
Barracks 25
Stable 20
Workshop 5
Academy 3
Smithy 20
Rally point 1
Statue 1
Market 19
Timber Camp 30
Clay Pit 30
Iron Mine 30
Farm 30
Warehouse 30
Hiding Place 0
Wall 20

Please don't listen to cpt build your villages likes this please. I really love this build.

Sorry guys, I have a feeling you're going to find a lot of this...
HQ 30
Barracks 15
Stable 10
Workshop 5
Academy 3
Smithy 20
Rally point 1
Statue 1
Market 10
Timber Camp 10
Clay Pit 11
Iron Mine 10
Farm 20
Warehouse 20
Hiding Place 10
Wall 15

DeletedUser103537

rofl I highly doubt they will have those pits levels that take like two months to build up.