DA recruiting in K82/K65

DeletedUser

Hi,

We currently have a tribe going on in EN15 and I just started here. Am looking to recruit experienced & active players only please.

Inexperienced players will be considered on a case by case basis only if you are active.

Thanks,
CG

DeletedUser

OMG its the noob we had so much fun mocking in the world 15 forums. Your gonna try again on world 50 to lead a rim tribe? Which btw only got decent(if you can call them that) after you stopped leading them.

DeletedUser

RedHunter,

I do not recall you & me having issues before nor having much of a ribbing. Kindly buzz off? I started in the rim again cos I started just a week or so ago. As for DA, my members know better and you was never one.

If you really wish to get into a flaming war, do me a favor and carry it off with ya.

Thanks,
CG

DeletedUser

RedHunter,

I do not recall you & me having issues before nor having much of a ribbing. Kindly buzz off? I started in the rim again cos I started just a week or so ago. As for DA, my members know better and you was never one.

If you really wish to get into a flaming war, do me a favor and carry it off with ya.

Thanks,
CG

Clearly you lack the skills to read..I was in tH as my sig says. And we all know the fail you caused..its all in the world 15 forums.

DeletedUser

Clearly you lack the skills to read..I was in tH as my sig says. And we all know the fail you caused..its all in the world 15 forums.

Phbt... I know no such thing! But that's mostly cause I don't following the W15 forums...

Here's what I do know... trying to start a tribe at this point in 2 K's so far apart you need to pull out the Pythagreon theorem to calculate is probably a bad idea :)

DeletedUser

Phbt... I know no such thing! But that's mostly cause I don't following the W15 forums...

Here's what I do know... trying to start a tribe at this point in 2 K's so far apart you need to pull out the Pythagreon theorem to calculate is probably a bad idea :)

well thats your fault for not reading the most epic forum ever