DA vs AXE and TSoH

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffe25

NJC does EXILE know you are putting one of their players in with your AXE stats?

DeletedUser76101

NJC does EXILE know you are putting one of their players in with your AXE stats?

Meat Wallet kinda deserves to be put in Axes stats you guys always moan about people jumping or deleting accounts.
Sure I can find some examples in the NL thread...... Really lots of your players are kicked booted because of the stats.
What about
Mayor?
Meat?
Sure there are others.
Just stand up and fight like men not mice that you are.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Meat Wallet kinda deserves to be put in Axes stats you guys always moan about people jumping or deleting accounts.
Sure I can find some examples in the NL thread...... Really lots of your players are kicked booted because of the stats.
What about
Mayor?
Meat?
Sure there are others.
Just stand up and fight like men not mice that you are.

meat wallet was not kicked or booted out of the tribe he left out of his own will and joined the ENEMY tribe
so dont question us fighting like men because the rest of us are and will to the end :icon_twisted: and its not like meat jumped ship for a little while is going to rejoin us he has left for good and will fight against us

im jus wondering whether both tribes who love to recruit refugees react to a player jumping to a a tribe that are on decent terms :icon_biggrin: will it be let him off or will it be what they did to us and let them stay in and protect em :lol:

DeletedUser

Meat wallet had 1-2000+ incoming from us by the time he jumped ship. And it's not like we weren't talking to Exile through the whole thing and if you check it now you'll see he's tribeless, but we would have continued our op regardless of his tribe as he is/was a refugee, and a traitor to DA, who just fled to exile in the hopes we would stop attacks but we just sent more.

so yes.. :lol:

DeletedUser

Wow look at meat wallet fall....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE
Players: Meat Wallet

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,267
Side 2: 12,045
Difference: 6,778

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 874
Side 2: 895
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 51,265,998
Side 2: 115,394,767
Difference: 64,128,769

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,405,498
Side 2: 8,591,198
Difference: 185,700

image.php

Better watch out AXE.. we're creepin' up on you :lol:

DeletedUser

how are you creepin up on them,lol..your taking meat wallet, someone who is tribeless and without support...yup, awesome job there

DeletedUser

Once again...if DA has any hopes of living into 2010, they need to be quadroupling that nobling rate against AXE. NL is dying at a quicker rate than thought. Once they're gone and you can receive more of AXE's attention, it's game over for DA.
I promise we'll last into 2010.. there's absolutely no doubt in my mind. To be honest I would absolutely amazed if you finished off NL by new years.. they'll last a few months into 2010 most likely :)

It's about to come true :icon_eek:

how are you creepin up on them,lol..your taking meat wallet, someone who is tribeless and without support...yup, awesome job there

well he's a refugee from AXE for starters and he betrayed DA so he deserves a spot on the stats.

willows do you need a hug? you seem a little hostile today :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
but hes a traitor to exile. also, u gonna add them in aswell ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well he's a refugee from AXE for starters and he betrayed DA so he deserves a spot on the stats.

willows do you need a hug? you seem a little hostile today :icon_redface:

no, not hostile, just not understanding how you feel that qualifies as creeping up on AXE, eating one refugee is not creeping,lol

DeletedUser

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 874
Side 2: 895
Difference: 21

^^I meant that bit :lol:

DeletedUser

would those stats be as good for you if AXE were not fighting 3 tribes?...nope..so i still dont consider it creeping, you guys take on more than AXE and then keep those stats..then i will say your creeping

DeletedUser

would those stats be as good for you if AXE were not fighting 3 tribes?...nope..so i still dont consider it creeping, you guys take on more than AXE and then keep those stats..then i will say your creeping

Well.... it's better than we were doing the 3 months before this.. pardon me for being slightly optimistic :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Well.... it's better than we were doing the 3 months before this.. pardon me for being slightly optimistic :icon_cry:

Yea njc were not allowed to feel good about ourselves..... :icon_sad:

I guess we need to just lay down and die?? :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.