DA vs AXE and TSoH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Let's stop spamming the Top 20 thread and put any discussions regarding the family feud here. The DA family is now officially getting attacked by AXE and the TSoH family.

Let the games begin :)

DeletedUser

I want more death threats from ´death guysor´ :lol:

well i think it is totally unfair that you got some death threats and i have not received any, it has been a long time since i had some good mail banter :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

well i think it is totally unfair that you got some death threats and i have not received any, it has been a long time since i had some good mail banter :icon_sad:

I think he was just really alarmed when he saw a couple of fakes I sent his way. So he lashed out at me and told me to refer to his laughable profile and that he would be my killer :icon_rolleyes:

So I sent a few trains his way :lol: Oh, i might have sent a fewish nukes as well at that point :icon_wink: I should really be putting those nobles to a better use, but I reckon it´ll make the war a tad more enjoyable for the lil fella.

DeletedUser

Senti, I wounder if we are gonna be the only ppl that post here, if so might as well go back to our mail as this would get rather old....where is DA.....do they still have them on their leash :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Senti, I wounder if we are gonna be the only ppl that post here, if so might as well go back to our mail as this would get rather old....where is DA.....do they still have them on their leash :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, they aren´t allowed to post for the most part, but they do have a few that are authorized so I´m hoping they´ll make it fun for us anyway :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Go us.

Side 1:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F AXE AXE2G
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA DA-II DA-III
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 328
Side 2: 83
Difference: 245

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 20
Difference: 73

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,133,719
Side 2: 772,793
Difference: 2,360,926

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 905,360
Side 2: 190,451
Difference: 714,909

image.php

DeletedUser30632

Good start, way to go guys :)

Since when did you quit blue?

DeletedUser

yes this will be a fun long range war :icon_twisted:

:axemen:R.I.P.:axemen:

DeletedUser

LOL Willow, now I'm on. Let the banter begin :)

As for DA, Enjoy ladies and Gents it's what it's all about. As I've said before you seem to have aggravated the whole bottom half of the map, lol. So as you say your 'Destiny Awaits' you, good luck. See I can be nice sometime JLK :)

Now my lads are ready to send the decorators in, so if you have a run down little village somewhere I can move in and paint pink, shout I will send the lads over :)

Only thing is I will not wanna give it back......LOL

DeletedUser

Good start, way to go guys :)

Since when did you quit blue?

Dunno -.-'

I just went on a rampage lol, dunno what to do.

Anyway, answering another thread's question; LTUD has also been attacking AXE on K87/77 (Bad1Brad, me, etc) and everybody who we attack back, gets kicked, so pathetic. Anyway, nothing official but they've been helping DA by attacking us.

DeletedUser

So the party can start now that Silva is here, yay, but on a side note I thought DA was eating LTUD

DeletedUser

Yeah as I said it's nothing official and I'm not really sure, all I know is that some players from LTUD has been attacking me and a few others on K77, at the same time as JLK, Seth etc, so they're at least making it a bit easier for them >__>

Not that DA actually knows how to send nobles but w/e

DeletedUser

DA got 7 strong continents...things will be great...

but 2 tribes against 1...kinda unfair...I dont know...

if thats how the war makes faster then so be it....:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Yeah I frigging hate you, you're going to die -.-'

Just gotta make this stupid script and I'll attack you back :-D
@Seth.

And Drk, yes, probably lol, surprised they haven't nobled any this week, a lot of nukes have pillaged my K77 villages cause I've been working this week :p

I'll be attacking back now anyway (bandit)

drkmyrm

DA got 7 strong continents...things will be great...

but 2 tribes against 1...kinda unfair...I dont know...

if thats how the war makes faster then so be it....:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Actually its 3 tribes vs 4 and since AXE2G are inactive its 3 vs 3

DA1, Da2, DA3 vs AXE, TSoH, TSoH-F

Status
Not open for further replies.