DA vs AXE and TSoH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser76101

Tbh axe have spent a lot of time in this war moanin about how inactive da are so lets get this straight da are inactive but are evidently takin villas so da can take villas even if they dont log on da are still takin axe villas

DeletedUser

The only thing I got straight is that you dont know how to use full stops or commas :icon_rolleyes:
I guess youve also never heard of a generalisation.

If we say DA is inactive, do you honestly think we imply that every single member is inacive?
It more implies they are relatively inactive, although, as of late they have been doing better.

They even have these funny ideas about doing joint ops with Exile. One form the East, one from the West. Oh how original :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

who said anything about the west..? :icon_confused:

and if you're talking about what I think you are.. that's not even in the west..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who said anything about the west..? :icon_confused:

and if you're talking about what I think you are.. that's not even in the west..

it was pretty simple to understand actually nj. im pretty sure if tsoh or hell even !war saw you guys connectin in the center they would aim for the inactive right side^^

DeletedUser

it was pretty simple to understand actually nj. im pretty sure if tsoh or hell even !war saw you guys connectin in the center they would aim for the inactive right side^^

right side = east..

Also no one said anything about us connecting in the middle or even mentioned tsoh or nl or war.. For the love of god stay in your corner and don't come out to bother us on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

right..and all you need to do is add your enemies to your map and give them the color gray, maybe then you could do something other than scream...and if you deny your a screamer i will go pull all the quotes from you screaming, i will try and gather all the mails of you asking someone from TSoH-F to stop attacking you...and why have you quoted something i said as your sig?

DeletedUser76101

The only thing I got straight is that you dont know how to use full stops or commas :icon_rolleyes:
I guess youve also never heard of a generalisation.

If we say DA is inactive, do you honestly think we imply that every single member is inacive?
It more implies they are relatively inactive, although, as of late they have been doing better.

They even have these funny ideas about doing joint ops with Exile. One form the East, one from the West. Oh how original :icon_rolleyes:

Yes I was on my phone
Sorry I am literal... but inactive is inactive virtually inactive is virtually inactive.

The idea about DA and exile. joint ops acording to you is a disaster ohh thats the same as you trying to control the world then.....
Also if u look k98/k88/k87 theres a lot of exile there :icon_cry:

The only thing I saw from ur post is that you cant see properly..... get some glasses or even get a brain.... :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

right side = east.. you're stupid

Also no one said anything about us connecting in the middle or even mentioned tsoh or nl or war.. For the love of god stay in your corner and don't come out to bother us on the forums.

nl is dead theres no point in nesw. genius

right..and all you need to do is add your enemies to your map and give them the color gray, maybe then you could do something other than scream...and if you deny your a screamer i will go pull all the quotes from you screaming, i will try and gather all the mails of you asking someone from TSoH-F to stop attacking you...and why have you quoted something i said as your sig?

Yes yes we all know i cryed like a little girl when i found out tsoh was warring us get your fill. but in case you dont remember this aint my first war dear.

i put you as my sig bc i waited for someone to say that.. ill get rid of it just cause of the princess part=/

DeletedUser

wait you do this every war ? o_O

i would so love to see this :icon_redface:

ok my acount that i log into 1nce every few days to stop it from deleting and check friends has declared war on you! :icon_twisted:

now cry , pl0x :lol:

seth89

Normally i dont stick up for NJ but seeing as its you...

NJ knows that NL has fallen, I think he was referring to when DA and NL with Evil tried to do a 3 way op on Axe but failed completely.

Tho you wouldnt know that seeing as you are in a tribe that is completely failing and you yourself said on the forums that you want a way out and to get this you flamed your own tribe.

So As NJ said. Go back to your own war and say out of this one. Seeing as you are in neither DA, AXE or TSoH.

DeletedUser

Sorry I am literal... but inactive is inactive virtually inactive is virtually inactive.

get some glasses or even get a brain.... :icon_smile:
:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:
Are you really that literal? or jsut when it suits.

The idea about DA and exile. joint ops acording to you is a disaster ohh thats the same as you trying to control the world then.....
Also if u look k98/k88/k87 theres a lot of exile there :icon_cry:
Where did I say it was a disaster? :icon_confused:
I havent got those glasses yet, so maybe you could show me where I said so.

Ermmm, isint every top tribes goal to control and eventually win the world? Or do you play for other reasons?

DeletedUser

Yes yes we all know i cryed like a little girl when i found out tsoh was warring us get your fill. but in case you dont remember this aint my first war dear.

i put you as my sig bc i waited for someone to say that.. ill get rid of it just cause of the princess part=/

did you cry like a baby in your other wars then also...because your reaction to TSoH was just ridiculous

joshh08

did you cry like a baby in your other wars then also...because your reaction to TSoH was just ridiculous

No because the rest of his wars included inactives, he cried because he sucked in the inactive wars, remember the original inactive tH vs wanted? wanted couldn't do anything to them.

DeletedUser

OK i get it... i cryed like a little girl bc i wasnt properly defended at that time. im good now. ok?

it was ridiculous and im embarrassed by my own behavior. MY BAD ok?

ANYWAY!

Normally i dont stick up for NJ but seeing as its you...

NJ knows that NL has fallen, I think he was referring to when DA and NL with Evil tried to do a 3 way op on Axe but failed completely.

Tho you wouldnt know that seeing as you are in a tribe that is completely failing and you yourself said on the forums that you want a way out and to get this you flamed your own tribe.

So As NJ said. Go back to your own war and say out of this one. Seeing as you are in neither DA, AXE or TSoH.

until da quits nobbling bob ill stay in your forum tab ok? k..

well then he shouldnt correct me for saying "right" instead of "east" i prefer saying right considering NL is dead.

and to stay back on topic:

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE AXED
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA DA*
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10

image.php

Havn't you heard da? theres a much better war in the east. no offence but ive been waiting for axe v exile for some time now quit trying to show how good you are against a tribe who isnt even fighting you. its like nl vs barbs. its one sided and the barbs are owning=P

DeletedUser

OK i get it... i cryed like a little girl bc i wasnt properly defended at that time. im good now. ok?

ANYWAY!

well then he shouldnt correct me for saying "right" instead of "east" i prefer saying right considering NL is dead.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

Havn't you heard da? theres a much better war in the east. no offence but ive been waiting for axe v exile for some time now quit trying to show how good you are against a tribe who isnt even fighting you. its like nl vs barbs. its one sided and the barbs are owning=P

Alright:

First off you have no idea of anything that goes on about anything. You talk as if u know whats going on when clearly your failing in your own damn war.

So stay out of others wars. We have been warring them for quite awhile and it cant be helped if other tribes want to war Axe.

Secondly: why do u feel anyone cares what you think of our tribe?? From what ive seen no one cares about your opinion.( No tribemates on here to back you up) and there proof that your a war Bitcher (willow has the mails I believe).

So For the time being until you can handle your own war, How about you let us handle ours?

I like that idea alot

DeletedUser

ANYWAY!

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

Seriously? Just cause AXE is busy with Exile. DA can't fight them? DA have been waring AXE for months now, it isn't their fault if AXE are fighting another tribe is it?

DeletedUser

ANYWAY!

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

Your such an idiot

Do you want to say that again?

Take a look at this it might explain....

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: Meat Wallet

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,483
Side 2: 4,345
Difference: 1,862

image.php

Side 1: 718
Side 2: 226
Difference: 492

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 24,286,061
Side 2: 41,427,862
Difference: 17,141,801

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,935,939
Side 2: 2,157,836
Difference: 4,778,103

image.php

DA are currently pursuing Meat Wallet a player who had thousands of attacks then left axe.
The more we see of you the more I hate you.
Get back to your little hole and dont make assumptions about things you know nothing about.
Go noble some tsoh villages instead of talking crap here

seth89

I think that this will help clear things up to why i am nobling Bob:
Sehrus on 14.12. at 06:25
Unless your declaring on tH stop.

Seth89 on 14.12. at 17:34
Howaboutbiteme

So thats why. I also told your leader aboutmy actions, Expressing clearing that this is my own action and not DA's.
So if you got a problem, go cry to your fail tribe and your leaders that seem to hide from the real trouble.

Perhaps you should keep out of our business.
Although you may "think" that N*L is dead now but as i pointed out he was referring to the "past." Or does that penetrate that thick tH skull of yours. :icon_rolleyes:

There has been no cease-fire so this war is still going on. Even if AXE is fighting Exile. then perhaps they should of thought of a NAP at least, because we will continue our war efforts againt AXE until either:
1) DA is destroyed or Disbanded.
2) AXE is destroyed or disbanded.
3) A cease-fire or NAP has been discussed and agreed to.

So now, How about you stick to your own little topic, unless you are declared on DA, which i promise you will not end lightly for you.
And I will crush you and your 2million points. I don't mind holding of nobling MA just to destroy you. Infact i would find it a sport. :icon_cool:

So now, just go away as you are not part-taking in this war.

Status
Not open for further replies.