DA vs AXE [With TSoH's help] Stats and whatnot.

DeletedUser

your #1 ally is also a recruiting machine, just seems to have hit a bump in the road the last few days, but i fully expect them get back on that recruiting wagon any day now..

no.. we stole their wheels.

DeletedUser

maybe for a little bit, but you 2 run a race to see who can recruit the most..as to the skill of what you recruit, well i just wont even comment...

DeletedUser

Sigh, we all saw what a huge accumulation of skill in one place does with TATS didn't we .. or what the skill levels did for those highly selective recruiters in TSOH with their multiple round interviews and psychometric tests. Someday, someday you will begin to understand what the game is about. Individual skills are maybe 2% at best of what makes a successful tribe. I would give far more weightage to an individuals attitude and resilience than in-game skill. Skills can be taught, attitudes come hard-coded.

The last bastion of 'you suck because your skills are not good' was Valpo if i recollect correctly, wonder where he is now. And he had great attitude too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sigh, we all saw what a huge accumulation of skill in one place does with TATS didn't we .. or what the skill levels did for those highly selective recruiters in TSOH with their multiple round interviews and psychometric tests. Someday, someday you will begin to understand what the game is about. Individual skills are maybe 2% at best of what makes a successful tribe. I would give far more weightage to an individuals attitude and resilience than in-game skill. Skills can be taught, attitudes come hard-coded.

The last bastion of 'you suck because your skills are not good' was Valpo if i recollect correctly, wonder where he is now. And he had great attitude too.

it is actually skill that allows you to survive now days when starting a new world...however for the most part it is attitude, resilience, and skill that makes a good player, a player with a horrible attitude will not go for even if they have skill, their arrogance will kill them, and the ones without skill will also not go far unless they are on the rim...and yes im a rim baby here, so i know what im talking about since i have also started in the core on several worlds...and skills can not always be taught

DeletedUser

oh, so are you saying that better skilled players lead to a tribes downfall?

no matter how good you are, when a tribe has no option but to send rounds of cats at you. Then it takes it toll on players. TATS fell due to the diplomatic mess it was in, nothing more nothing less. 1vs1 with Exile it would have destroyed you. But I guess no one was ballsy enough to give it a shot. You all hugged together.

So tell me then, if Skills dont count. And its all about other things. Why did your tribe in W38 fail so horribly?? (ironically named Skillz)

Maybe you should consider joining a new world again. It could be a humbling experience when you have a 150ms train coming at you and you will use your "attitude and resilience" to defend it.....
And im sure since your players are so fantastic with all their "attitude and resilience" , you would fare just fine in a new world :)

So go on, prove me wrong.

P.s waiting for you to edit your post as normal ;)

DeletedUser

I rather play with 25 active not pro than in a dead tribe where most people are concider skilled. I bet those 25 active guys will do a lot better job then the dead tribe.

DeletedUser

i bet they would...but if you notice, i said, skill, resilience and attitude

so i would rather be in a tribe with Competent and active players, because trust me, after so much screaming on the forums for support from a few attacks, it does not matter how active they are, you begin to wish for a little skill to go along with that

but, since my tribe is dead, i dont think it really matters what i say...

Edited...

DeletedUser

I think you guys miss the mark.

Attitude has no effect, other than if you simply think you can take on the world.

That is the downfall of a tribe- fighting too many tribes. You could have a crappy tribe, and not fight anyone AND YOU"LL MAKE IT TO THE END! Or you can have a really good tribe, but take on too many enemies and the tribe will die.

TATS is the example. The attempt was to see if it could be done.. anactive tribe survive the storm of the world.. unfortunately it didn't work.

I think ananth's analysis of skill and attitude are pointless. Because I do agree that no matter what level of skill a person has, if you throw enough people at him/her.. they'll die. But attitude, again, has no effect on their ability to survive.

In summary- The more allied you are, the better chance at survival.

xannash

Unfortunately skills truly matter very little in this game and even less this late in the game. The entire game is built around who can sit in front of the computer the longest. Tribal success comes down to just a few things. The first being leadership, do the leaders have the ability to keep the tribe operating as one cohesive unit? Second is activity...it doesn't matter how 'good' of a player you are if you aren't online to dodge, snipe, stack, etc...

There is on occasion, that you will still run across a player and think to yourself, 'How the &*@# is this person still in this world?'

And as always getting the world to side with you, no matter the reason, will stack the cards in your favor...isn't that right D.Anger?

DeletedUser

I have to disagree, to some extent at least...

if the player is active, and still not skilled enough to tag, or even bother try and see what the attack is, yes there are still players out there, then no their attitude and activeness will only carry them so far..do not doubt there are players sill out there like that, they are the ones like Xan said that make you go, *****

Leadership plays a very important role in a tribes survival, without good leadership to guide a tribe it will fall no matter how active the players are.. example TATS..i will be the first admit we did not have good leadership, the formation was not even done right, had the leaders finished discussing before jumping, the out come could have been completely different

also...i will bring up BAH, w15 has been throwing everything they have at him, and he has the resilience to still be here and to be winning the stats against the tribes attacking him...hats off to him, i do not think many of us could do the same, so here is the case of ACTIVENESS, RESILIENCE, and ATTITUDE he is one of the players that posses all the qualities that make a player worth fighting with...TSoH may be dead, but there are a few other players there that have the same qualities as well, i would mention them but they tend to be shy

Edit...

also, as to the world hug, do you guys really consider yourselves has having fun in a game..you have but one enemy, how boring can that be, most like tH think they are safe, lol, wait till TSoH is gone :D...AXE, the same goes for you, wait till TSoH is gone, then we will see who the GREAT ALLIES are

xannash

Edit...

also, as to the world hug, do you guys really consider yourselves has having fun in a game..you have but one enemy, how boring can that be, most like tH think they are safe, lol, wait till TSoH is gone :D...AXE, the same goes for you, wait till TSoH is gone, then we will see who the GREAT ALLIES are

Now, willow do you think I'm dumb enough to think AXE to be 'safe'? We did what we did for one purpose...to see that TATS was destroyed and it was...since then there has been much jockeying for position of power...seeing as we and tH sit right between the 2 'powerhouse' tribes we are obvious targets. But then that wouldn't be the first time for us to be in that position either.

Lucky for me I don't have to deal with any of the diplomacy anymore...All I have to worry about is finding where I put the attack button...

DeletedUser

oh Xan, i was not referring to you personally ;)

and as far as tH goes,lol...so misguided to not want to attack their FRIENDS, i will find it funny to see who attacks them first when TSoH is gone, which FRIEND it will be :D

i use the word friend heavily as that is how jewel phrased it to me, how will tH go on once they have no BAH to attack...how will they cope once one of their FRIENDS decide to attack ;)

seth89

Side 1:
Tribes: DA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 84
Difference: 107

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,808,267
Side 2: 761,804
Difference: 1,046,463

image.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TSoH
Players:

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 1
Difference: 135

image.php

Side 1: 1,266,630
Side 2: 9,303
Difference: 1,257,327

image.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TSoH AXE
Players:

Side 1: 327
Side 2: 85
Difference: 242

image.php

Side 1: 3,074,897
Side 2: 771,107
Difference: 2,303,790

image.php

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just for the hell of it. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: DA Exile. Exile3 tH !WAR! DAD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TSoH AXE
Players:

Side 1: 816
Side 2: 236
Difference: 580

image.php

Side 1: 7,688,254
Side 2: 2,199,079
Difference: 5,489,175

image.php

matrix212

Why are we being combined with Tsoh? And I also cast an eye over the stats... Well done to DA this week :p

Why has this world become so bitter? Worst is most bitter people here directly/indirectly taught me not to be bitter.

DeletedUser

matrix awesome stats from you this month i most say you impress me ;)

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Matrix212

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 4,742
Difference: 4,677

image.php

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 0
Difference: 62

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 609,573
Side 2: 44,051,685
Difference: 43,442,112

image.php

Side 1: 581,579
Side 2: 0
Difference: 581,579

image.php

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Oh seth, stop being such a hypocrite, DA moaned every time they were placed in the STATS along side of AXEs other enemies, and always said they should not be included with them since they were not affiliated with those other tribes, and how unfair it was blah..blah..blah..

633820605592586705-HYPOCRITE.jpg

seth89

Oh seth, stop being such a hypocrite, DA moaned every time they were placed in the STATS along side of AXEs other enemies, and always said they should not be included with them since they were not affiliated with those other tribes, and how unfair it was blah..blah..blah..

633820605592586705-HYPOCRITE.jpg

Could you please point out where am being hypercritical.?

If you even BOTHERED to look at the stat's there are separate ones for BOTH AXE and TSoH.
Or couldn't you see that.? Or didn't it get thought your big head.? :icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps you should READ the forum properaly.

So even if they are added together that still means nothing but makes it easier to see how we are fairing against both at the same time.

DeletedUser

well i believe your last post just said it all...

every time AXE showed how they were fairing over all you had to point out which front they were lagging on..and i think that is what my co player was trying to get at...and that when AXE combined their stats and it showed them winning over all, you DA, you would then say why add us to stats, we are not affiliated, blah..blah..blah..