DaCritta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey,

I just saw that Dacritta has deleted his account on world 40, i'd like to be the first to say congrats for holding onto number 1 for such a long time and goodluck with all the extra free time. But truth be told im dying with curiosity as to know why? :icon_confused:

Llama Crazy

we all are. he didnt even tell rum he was hitting delete

DeletedUser

we all are. he didnt even tell rum he was hitting delete

he told me.

and i know he told others multiple times how he felt as well, including ones still with rum.

he just didnt want to announce it.

Llama Crazy

he told me.

and i know he told others multiple times how he felt as well, including ones still with rum.

he just didnt want to announce it.

fair enuf then. meh end of an era time for sum1 else to step up

DeletedUser

Everyone's time comes eh?
I'm surprised he kept up the crazy growth rate, he must've been pretty damn time effective. Unless he had a co player, but I haven't heard anything of the like.

Interesting times for RUM!!

DeletedUser

It will be interesting to see how RUM bounces back from this, theres now 600+ 10k point Barbs for them to eat up in and around thier area. But by himself he was almost 15% of the tribes points, it'l be interesting to see how RUM responds and trys to move on from this, my bets on Drink some more RUM and gobble up the free food.. :icon_rolleyes:

But yes its time for someone else to step up and take a crazy pole posistion millions infront of everyone, but to be honest with going on 7 million points and 700 odd Villages without a co-player it must have been taking some serious time even with scripts and such..

DeletedUser

Look like Rum has a plague going around there ships and/or there villages.

DeletedUser

I've noticed that too mcastillo.

Scurvy looks like it may be setting in amongst the seamen?

DeletedUser

mixed feelins from me, one second he askin me t' internal some vills, next he goes inactive and shows up babred all o'er th' map... quite a loss fer rum indeed, but th' crew be a stubborn one, and this ship will sail t' th' last splinter.

back on critta, th' ugly thing 'bout't be that if'n he choose t' quit he coulda at least passed a sit and we used'em fer 2 months mo' 'fore we start internallin/give away acct or whatnot.... just as reaper said, a big finger in me face and that o' th' crew, they mo' angry with'em than "down" due t' th' loss... guess all th' talks on th' blog been bs af'erall. But wish'm luck in whatevarrr he does now.

as fer th' plague mcast been feelin, just be sure ye do nay get infected from too much contact
psmiley35.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe, a real finger to the face i can imagine..

He takes all your internals and then goes barb, thats the thing that puzzled me though, why not give RUM the sit so they can use the Troops and then Internal you. Very selfish to just take take take and then throw it all away, but the thing thats still puzzling me is why even if he has made his feelings clear about the game, like it or not its not really much of a legacy to leave behind you.

The Internal nobling guy who gave the finger to his Tribe and deleted.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser90549

sooooo why did he leave, that answer has not been made clear yet??

DeletedUser

sooooo why did he leave, that answer has not been made clear yet??

Who cares. You just don't do that to your tribe, especially at this point in the game. I would like to see Rum! pull together and get back on track. They're a solid group.

kotche

It's a shame Rum don't noble barbs though, all those villages for other tribes to take

DeletedUser

2k barbs nay we dont ('less fer church shiftin)

fully grown barbs with troops in'em and spread all o'er our middle areas, with fools thinkin they can noble'em from 300+ hours away and keep'em... yar we take those

it a shame, or rather funny, how some folks attempt at sarcasm fires back almost every time...

DeletedUser

Lock this Please.

Its time we moved on and accepted that he had is own reasons however unreasonable they may sound to us..

Status
Not open for further replies.