Daethon and Deathless what a sexy couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21886

Start flaming more people (inteligently), or else you wont matter. :icon_rolleyes:

i dont see the point in flaming anyone.
unless they really get on my nerves.
and intelligence is circumstantial.

DeletedUser

Let's have a minute of silence for all the w00t S players who got banned for doing illegal stuff.

Alright, 5 seconds will do.

It's pretty ironic since all of w00t S tried to get me banned.
Plus, I'd like w00t S to apologize for calling me a criminal, since their own members are clearly the real criminals. Talking about hypocryts...

DeletedUser

lol :lol:
criminals. what will this master mind think of next. :icon_biggrin: :icon_idea:
i know Zevahc criminal master mind. joking
i am the criminal mastermind behind w00t S :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Don't reveal your identity.. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Well, if I see the answers that Nakoro comes up with, I actually start to think you might know more than him. =/

longclaw

omg daethon! someone told me u were banned!

erm...and someone told me I was banned too!

DeletedUser

Well, if I see the answers that Nakoro comes up with, I actually start to think you might know more than him. =/
yeah lol i know everything. :icon_evil:
also i have to reveal my identity. its the only way to blackmail w00t :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

omg daethon! someone told me u were banned!

erm...and someone told me I was banned too!

They all tried to get you and me banned, but as I said before: they have no proof we did anything illegal. And we both know we really didn't do anything illegal.

Man, this whole thing is so ironic.

kuno00

They all tried to get you and me banned, but as I said before: they have no proof we did anything illegal. And we both know we really didn't do anything illegal.

Man, this whole thing is so ironic.

agreed.

this is so rediculous, if this goes on there's gonna be a big stripe of grey villas inbetween FF and w00t S....yeah! Mint some coins! get some nobles!
Attack!

boring -.-

DeletedUser

is a not boring. :icon_evil:
now quite i am trying to discuss my master criminal plan with w00t S about hacking and stuff. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ermm no thanks im kinda giving those away at the moment with some nobles. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Let's have a minute of silence for all the w00t S players who got banned for doing illegal stuff.

Alright, 5 seconds will do.

It's pretty ironic since all of w00t S tried to get me banned.
Plus, I'd like w00t S to apologize for calling me a criminal, since their own members are clearly the real criminals. Talking about hypocryts...

Umm, 2 players got banned, how is this all of a sudden the whole tribe is involved? Talk about TRYING to make yourself sound righteous.

DeletedUser

Umm, 2 players got banned, how is this all of a sudden the whole tribe is involved? Talk about TRYING to make yourself sound righteous.

Dude, reread the post until you understand the irony.

Or wait, I'll make it easy: w00t S wanted me banned. I did not get banned, instead a few of their own players did.

Hope you get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.