Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 5
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 33

Side 1: Total conquers points value: 1,026,428
Side 2: Total conquers points value: 589,047
Difference: Total conquers points value: 437,381

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 364,756
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 40,717
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: 324,039

nic nac likes to post his stats so i thought id have a go myself :)

DeletedUser

By the way, sorry I haven't said it before, but thank you for calling me sexy.
I like it.

mediummediumer

Lol when I started reading your post, I read, I'm having the mediummediummer issue, and thought, nude pics... issue..magazine issue, Hey I'm featured.

Mine STILL says w00tS.

DeletedUser

I knew you were spying... It was obvious. I tried to believe for a short while that I was wrong, but... you all know the rest.:icon_neutral:

Yet you did nothing?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah sure you knew.
When made a mess by asking people to wake up since Matt- isn't here you accused me for trying to break you apart cause obviously trying to induce you to do something for your tribe is a bad bad thing.

litwol said you guys have to organize and deal with the leadership asap.
He didn't even include himself to the you, the rest w00t S

What did I say.
Ok I'll stay silent but no bitching afterwards.. here is your bitching
____
Do I really have to tell people here how you tried to spot the spies?

I didn't accuse you, DL. I asked a question. Your tone was definitely divisive. I simply wanted to know what you were up to. Now, I know.

I'm not bitching. Merely, stating that my suspicions turned out to be true. You and your "plan" were always against us, from before you ever joined. That explains why many of your most interesting members seemed to disappear after you joined us. I guess they couldn't stomach the treachery you and longclaw have such a taste for.

DeletedUser

I'm not bitching. Merely, stating that my suspicions turned out to be true. You and your "plan" were always against us, from before you ever joined. That explains why many of your most interesting members seemed to disappear after you joined us. I guess they couldn't stomach the treachery you and longclaw have such a taste for.

Not really..
All of them were complaining cause you people asked support 24/7

That way this game became dull for them and call it a quits

DeletedUser

Not really..
All of them were complaining cause you people asked support 24/7

That way this game became dull for them and call it a quits

You people who? When have you ever heard of me asking for support? The style of support that we use works the best, but it only works when all members are pulling for the same goal.

DeletedUser

You people who? When have you ever heard of me asking for support? The style of support that we use works the best, but it only works when all members are pulling for the same goal.

I don't doubt that the style of support is effective.
Although asking support and Threatening your own members is kinda ironic when you add the last part of your sentence "pulling for the same goal"

By you people I mean the ones Leading or holding a Leaderhip position in w00t S
It is still a miracle that not everyone quitted.

DeletedUser

I don't doubt that the style of support is effective.
Although asking support and Threatening your own members is kinda ironic when you add the last part of your sentence "pulling for the same goal"

By you people I mean the ones Leading or holding a Leaderhip position in w00t S
It is still a miracle that not everyone quitted.

That is just Matt-'s way... All of us from ~SIN~ understand what he meant. He was simply getting people motivated.

The irony of "pulling for the same goal" is that you and your people never were.

DeletedUser

That is just Matt-'s way... All of us from ~SIN~ understand what he meant. He was simply getting people motivated.

The irony of "pulling for the same goal" is that you and your people never were.

You can ask Henchman who nobled one of cocca's villages.
He found SHs now/w00t S players then supporting him.

Calculate the distance yourself....some send support with 100 hours distance
____

When zbeedy got attacked by REP, only SHs members supported him and I believe few No if not only zyx88 who is a SHs member right now.
So no need for us to argue about us not backing you up.

shinryou and Longclaw were doing more work than your older-w00t S members did all together.

DeletedUser

I'm not arguing... You have stated it yourselves. You stopped short of your full plan. And I did support some far off guys, but I had a bad feeling about our northwest border with RIM so matt had me keep most support home. As it turns out, F-F was a threat after all so that was a good thing from my POV.

DeletedUser

I'm not arguing... You have stated it yourselves. You stopped short of your full plan. And I did support some far off guys, but I had a bad feeling about our northwest border with RIM so matt had me keep most support home. As it turns out, F-F was a threat after all so that was a good thing from my POV.

If I really wanted to harm w00t S now there would be no w00t S ranked 2nd in world 6

For further clarification you can ask Matt- yourself
____

Daethon posted the mass mail Matt- sended, what's the big deal
Do you know how many w00t S are offering spying services right now?

And about the fair square game some of your tribe advertise, how w00t was going to deal with SHs back then, did you ever wonder?
Were you up to 1vs1 back then?

Edit

ranked 2nd

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I really wanted to harm w00t S now there would be no w00t S ranked 3rd in world 6

For further clarification you can ask Matt- yourself

So then what were your intentions?
____

Daethon posted the mass mail Matt- sended, what's the big deal
Do you know how many w00t S are offering spying services right now?

Not from ~SIN~, just those crappy players that matt- recruited when he recruited you and your lot.

And about the fair square game some of your tribe advertise, how w00t was going to deal with SHs back then, did you ever wonder?
Were you up to 1vs1 back then?

Yes, I believe we could have handled SHs without too much trouble. You saw us. Most people went inactive when we had the influx of members. Before that we were unstoppable by the likes of any around us.

I had a great deal of respect for SHs. shinyru, longclaw and even you. But you've shown your true colors, or you haven't but you say you have or you have but you say you haven't. I can't keep up with your waffling.

kuno00

I had a great deal of respect for SHs. shinyru, longclaw and even you. But you've shown your true colors, or you haven't but you say you have or you have but you say you haven't. I can't keep up with your waffling.

That is very confusing Sir...o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.