Daethons Hate club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Any rank 1 family leader deserves one of theese. Especially when they are stubborn as mules and never end debates unless the thread is locked. Add to the fact that he went from w13 Halp! to w21 TESB you realise this mans standard isnt what they used to be.

Start hating!

Current members:
Nuking.Madman
h0llygh0st

Last edited by a moderator:

scarlet ash

bit extra, deathron is no where near this bad, sure he anoys me some times but hes not a bad guy, what a waste of forum space and if you hate someone on tribalwars maybe its a sign to quit?

DeletedUser

bit extra, deathron is no where near this bad, sure he anoys me some times but hes not a bad guy, what a waste of forum space and if you hate someone on tribalwars maybe its a sign to quit?

For the next analys of whether I should quit tribalwars or not:
Determine how serious I am.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Determines how idiotic you are

\Please Note; This game, is a game. Which means it is nothing more than a game, so if you have problems with someone in a game, don't get other people from the game to join your out of game hate club.

Please Leave Us 40 Year Old Virgins Alone, Before Papa Smurf Starts His Hate Club -(With You As The Victim)

DeletedUser

Your right, TESBer's are just to goddamn clever for you, which is how we make you look idiotic
May i ask, do you even play W21?

bigsam11

Your right, TESBer's are just to goddamn clever for you, which is how we make you look idiotic
May i ask, do you even play W21?

Bowline mate, do not even bother giving this guy/ gal the time of day. I can think of only one reason to create this thread, and thats to grab attention. By replying we're fuelling his fire.
Will daethon be offended by this thread? I imagine he'll have a little snigger and ignore it.

To the thread starter, look up the word hate, if you truly do hate daethon then i feel sorry for you that a computer game can have such an impact on your life.

Good day.

DeletedUser

I actually quite enjoy Daethons company. Side is a irrelivant, while I don't agree with TESBs politics, hes a nice guy.

scarlet ash

For the next analys of whether I should quit tribalwars or not:
Determine how serious I am.

Thank you.

sorry but this is writing, not a voice with a sarcastic tone or anything so ill take whats written mainly seriously, so what would i think to a topic made!, and i like deathron aswell, even though as stated above PnP wise he can be anoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.